Shot One| Behind the Gates

Spring Gates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shot One| Behind the Gates

“You’re not gonna answer me?! Do you want to die?!” Eunji gripped the guy’s collar, her eyes sending daggers in hatred. “If you wanted out, you should’ve told me! Why drag Namjoo into this?! IF YOU WANTED TO MAKE MY LIFE MISERABLE, DO IT! DON’T HURT ANYONE ELSE-!!”

The punches were endless. Eunji was blinded for a moment.

“EUNJI STOP THAT! YOU’RE GONNA KILL HIM!” The brunette’s best friend jumped to the scene, stopping the latter from giving another blow to the defenseless man.

“That guy deserved it, Joo! He hurt you!”

Tears were streaming down Eunji’s cheeks, about to punch the guy again when Namjoo stepped in the way. Eunji’s fist that was on the air didn’t move, her eyes fixed to her best friend, losing her strength.

“Eunji-ah… I’m okay… So please, calm down, okay?” A kiss on the forehead, a hug to mend the wounds. “I’m okay now… so let’s stop this.”

 

Standing by the huge gates of her girlfriend’s high school, Son Naeun was anxious. She got a call coming from school, saying that Eunji was in another fight. Naeun had terribly enough of it. She’s been dating the high school girl for a year now, and it was enough to know what the latter obviously like. A short temper, strong enough to think that violence could make everything okay. Eunji was still young, only about 17 years old and turning 18 in a few months. She herself was turning 21 soon, and although their says that they couldn’t make, Naeun naively believed otherwise.

Indeed. Love makes you blind.

It’s not that Naeun didn’t love Eunji more, but she knows herself that her feelings for Eunji… weren’t exactly as passionate as the younger girl’s. Eunji was still young, and her emotions were at its peak while Naeun was old enough to take jobs outside school and earn her own money. Time seemed to pass by the older girl… and slowly, it felt like everything was slipping away.

“I’m so sorry for the trouble I caused you, Miss Son. If we could only get in contact with Eunji’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter