She's my ...

I Wish I Wasn't

Byul’s POV

It was a peaceful morning when someone barged in my room

“UNNNIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Hyejin or what others call her Hwasa barged and jumped on my bed…

“Oh….my….god….” I cursed my head. This is too early to crash my morning peace

“Unnie… come on wake up … and freshen up”

“It’s too early Hyejin-ah …”

“No….. We need to go to school early…. Come on” and she literally push me out of my precious bed

(~----~)

 

And I don’t have much choice but to obey her…..

Hwasa was my best friend and my dorm mate… She was younger than me but we know each other since we’re young… I treat her like my younger sister even though she looks so mature than me…

-------------------------------

“unnie eat up…. We need to go to school early”

“Why should we go early? My class starts at 8am… it’s only 6:20am”

“Wheein and her group mates gonna perform for this morning ceremonyJ” she said so excitedly

“oh my god… Hyejin… you woke me up just to drag me to that performance of your crush?...... I can’t believe you” I’m so damn sleepy haayyyy..

“I don’t care ….. you will be with me… you need some change you know unnie J

“Whatever hyejinie…..”

After breakfast we headed to our school… it’s just a 10-15min walk from our dorm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we arrive it’s almost starting…. WheeIn (Hyejin’s crush) and her group mates are walking up the stage..

She was there also……..

No one knew I like someone…. Even Hyejin…. I’m afraid to tell her or my other friends… don’t get me wrong they know my preferences it’s just I wanna make sure first if it is a mere crush or more…. I got to make sure.

I was mesmerized with their performance… they were so amazing her and WheeIn’s voice are my fave on their group.

While I was hooked up listening to her voice…. Hyejin’s so ecstatic.. She keeps on shouting and jumping, cheering for a certain girl…

“WheeIn!!!!..Woooooaaaahhhh!!!! You’re AMAZING!!!!” that’s what she shouts… I can see her nerves on her neck popping. Even though she looks matured than her age she’s also cute fangirling.

And before the bell rings their performance ends…. And Hyejin keeps on blabbering about the event as if I was not there with her haaayyyy…. Thank god we separate ways she was a sophomore I am a junior and our rooms are on opposite directions…

“Bye unnie J see you at lunch…. Don’t forget.. Ok “

“yeah…. Bye”

This is our first day of the semester but I forgot to check who my classmates are… wish Seulgi and Bomi are there…

As I was about to open the door someone beats me to it as I look up she was there… the one that captivates me….

Kim Yongsun…. S-she’s my classmate?

Is this real?