secrets.

secrets

“So, the next game that we are playing is ‘the boy who could make Jihoon’s heartbeat become faster’. Park Jihoon, please get dressed. Also, the one who win will get Korean Beef but if no one succeeds, then Park Jihoon will get the Korean Beef.” The MC announced. While the stylist put some pink dress on Jihoon, fans started to scream ‘GUANLIN!’ ‘JINYOUNG!’ because they thought maybe one of them could make Jihoon’s heartbeats became faster.

A while later, Jihoon came out wearing pink dress, pink choker and pink ribbon. The members were in awe, they knew Jihoon was pretty but honestly, they didn’t expect for him to become this pretty. Also, the others were also in suit so the possibility for not only Jihoon, but for the fans’ heart beats to rise also, high.

“Jihoon’s normal heartbeats is 70 per minute, so one member will win if he could rise Jihoon’s heartbeats above 70. The first member is Ha Sungwoon.” The MC said and Sungwoon stood in front of Jihoon.

“You are pretty.” Sungwoon said and the whole place became silent. No cheers, no sound of pictures were taken, nothing.

“Ok. Mr. Sungwoon, I’m sorry but you are out.” Jisung suddenly said which made everyone laughed. Each member tried to make Jihoon’s heartbeats risen, but no one succeed.

“Last one is, rival of Park Jihoon in Produce 101, Kang Daniel!” Fans screamed.

Daniel went in front of Jihoon, he just smiled, nothing else but;

71, 72.. Jihoon’s heartbeats started to rise up. Is Daniel the one?” The screams continued. No one expects nor received any warning about this ship.

“Hey, chill. I didn’t start yet.” Daniel whispered and Jihoon’s heart beats continue to rise.

72, 73..

“I’m going to read you a poem, can I?” Daniel said and the other boy nodded.

“It was thrilling to hear you say my name,
not because the way you said it
(with that voice I love so much),
or how you said it
(like it might shatter on your lips),
It was thrilling, because for a second
I knew I was the only one in your mind
For a second, I knew I took up,
as much space in your thoughts
as you always do in mind, “

Daniel finished it and Jihoon’s face became red, his heartbeats also risen up.

“The winner is, KANG DANIEL! Congratulation, you have risen up Jihoon’s heartbeats past 80. The poem is very cute. Is it perhaps, for your once upon a time crush?” The mc asked Daniel.

“Not to be cheesy, but this is for Jihoon actually. Jihoonie, do you remember when you said ‘Daniel~’ when we are choosing our fandom’s name? You are so cute and of course, I’m the only one in your mind that time. Isn’t it?” Daniel said and winked. Fans were loud that the members couldn’t hear what the MC said next.

“Jihoon, are you okay? Your heartbeats past 85 already. You are going to faint if this continue.” Woojin from across Jihoon said using his mic but Jihoon’s heartbeats still keep on beating faster.

“Jihoon, chill. It’s just a game." Jaehwan said and Jihoon’s heartbeats became normal again but soon, not anymore.

But I’m sincere.” Daniel said. Just like that, fans kept on screaming because of this, and members are screaming because, Jihoon fainted.

~*~

“W-Why am I in hospital?” Jihoon asked as soon as he wakes up. There’s only Woojin by his side.

“you literally FAINTED BECAUSE YOUR HEART BEATS FAST AF DUDE!” Woojin raised his voice.

“No need to scream dude. Where are the others?”

“They are waiting you at the dorm. You are going to discharge soon.” Woojin said and their manager entered the room. He told Jihoon about what happened and went to the counter to pay for the hospitality.

“Oh. By the way, there are someone who is waiting for you in the car.” Manager Ponyo said.

“You gotta be kidding me, man.” Jihoon said as soon as he opened the door.

“Jihoonie~ are you okay?” It was Kang Daniel.

“Stop it. You are going to make him faint again.” Woojin warned Daniel.

~*~

“I can’t believe you like Daniel.” Guanlin said when he saw Jihoon entered the dorm.

“No, I don’t.” Jihoon tried to protest but suddenly Daniel clanged his hands on Jihoon’s shoulder.

“Yes, you are.” Daniel tried to kiss Jihoon’s cheek but Jisung grabbed Daniel’s shirt before he could do that.

“You are creating a mess, Kang Daniel.” Jisung said, arm crossed, with Minhyun besides him.

“I don’t think so. I think the fans like it.” Daniel said as he showed his phone to Jisung.

 

“PANWINK WHO? WINKDEEP WHO? ONGNIEL WHO? I ONLY KNOW NIELWINK.”

“THEY LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER, DAMN IT.”

“RIVALS BECAME COUPLES. I ING LOVE THIS CONCEPT.”

  • Things that fans said on SNS after the incident.

 

“Fine, Daniel. But don’t do it again.”

“Hah. You bet.” Daniel smirked and leave.

~*~

Winkniel continued to show their affections toward each other on every fan meeting. Despite of didn’t like it at the beginning, Jihoon started to like it. Meanwhile, Daniel only thought it was only for fans, but soon, maybe it’s for him too?

“Jihoon, do you like me?” Daniel suddenly reached for the mic at one of WannaOne’s fan meeting. Daniel and Jihoon sat very far from each other as fans kept on screaming.

“Hmm.. no.” Jihoon said coldly and put down his mic. Disappointed, Daniel gets up and went to Jihoon. He suddenly put his head on Jihoon’s shoulder from behind and asked again,

“Do you still didn’t like me?” Daniel asked.

“No.” Jihoon answered.

Daniel suddenly kissed Jihoon cheeks which made the crowd became wild, same goes to Jihoon’s poor heart.

“Daniel, sit back down at your place.” Jisung said from his seat as Woojin checked on Jihoon.

“Bro, are you still breathing?” Woojin asked but Jihoon didn’t give any reaction.

Back in the dorm, Jisung and Minhyun had been nagging Daniel for the past 10 minutes even though they knew nothing would ever change.

“I don’t want to talk to Daniel anymore. Be my personal assistant.” Jihoon said to Woojin.

“What will I get?”

“Hyeongseob’s selfie.”

“OKAY OKAY DEAL.”

~*~

“Where are you trying to go, Mr. Daniel?” Woojin stopped Daniel from coming in to Jihoon.

“I’m going to meet Jihoon, duh. What are you? His PA or something?”

“Well yeah. And he doesn’t want to talk to you.”

“Then say to him for me; I’m sorry.” Daniel said and leave, a little bit frustrated, thinking Jihoon didn’t like it.

“Daniel said sorry.” Woojin sat on Jihoon’s bed.

“Say to him; I’m not going to forgive you.”

“HONESTLY AM I A PA OR AM I ONLY A MESSENGER? And goddammit Jihoon, you like him too, aren’t you?” Woojin said and the other boy sighed.

“I mean, I like him but like? He just did it because of fans?”

“No, Jihoon. He really likes you. I’m pretty sure.” Woojin said.

Ever since that day, there’s barely any moments of NIelWink anymore and fans started to complain on their SNS. Wanna One is going on a concert tour and Jihoon had been planning something secretly.

“I heard Jihoon and Seungwoo were a child actor and model? Can you guys act a scene where you guys are drunk?” The MC requested, both of them were shy but still nodded.

Seungwoo acted as a drunk uncle where he would dance shamelessly in front of everyone. Everyone laughed and when it’s Jihoon’s turn, he asked Daniel for help. It was a scene where Jihoon were drunk and Daniel were leaning on a wall as he smokes.

“1, 2, Start!” The MC signalled and Jihoon started his acting.

As Daniel were leaning on a wall while smoking, Jihoon who is drunk, approached the boy.

“Stop smoking.” Jihoon spoke in satoori which made the crowd became wild. But Daniel ignored the ‘drunk’ boy.

“I said, stop smoking!” Jihoon threw away the cigarette. Before Daniel could protested, Jihoon kissed Daniel, passionately. It supposedly to be an acting, but Daniel kissed the boy back. They were idol, but they couldn’t care less at that time. Photos were taken, camera’s flash were everywhere but it still didn’t stop both boys.

“I like you.” Jihoon said and at the same time tried to catch his breathe.

“I love you, Park Jihoon” They continued to kiss. The members keep on making weird voices and there’s obviously lots of fans who are dying because of the scene.