Episode 8

No Scrub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 8

Words: 2507

Rating: NC-17

 

"Why do I even help you." Jessica mumble as they settle in a bus. Yoona was acting dummy here because she really is.

 

"Well because you're jealous that Soyou help me out in commuting, so you want ours will be greater than the moments we had." Yoona explained.

 

"As if I really care."

 

"As if you're not." Jessica can't help, but to shut . This idiot is annoying what can she do? Plus what Yoona was saying was true. Sometimes she get tired of this childish banter, but it serves as her moment with the woman and she love it.

 

Yoona grab her hands and intertwined it with her. Jessica was quite shock, yet she don't mind.

 

"From the webtoon I read the last time, they do it like this." Jessica was shock hearing it, who would not? Im Yoona is reading a webtoon.

 

"You're reading webtoon?" She asked.

 

"I just said." Yoona smile.

 

"That's crazy I can't believe it. What are you reading?" Jessica asked out of curiosity.

 

"Don't ask most of them contain matured content."

 

"You are ert." What do you expect from Yoona?

 

"I am matured already, plus you make it sounds like you won't read or watch something with mature content. I even see that you are listening to it wasn't me of shaggy." Jessica glare at her making Yoona laugh hard.

 

"You!! I need privacy!!"

 

"That's too much." Yoona look around because Jessica just yelled.

 

"You are too much Yoona." Yoona just laugh it off. The woman look adorable with annoyed face.

 

"I never knew you will listen to that song to know how to make up excuses." Yoona added again.

 

"Oh I just want to know how you will ask help to Sooyoung on making up excuses if time comes I see you cheating on me." Jessica return.

 

"Well shame on who because I will never do such to you. I will never cheat, shame on person who will look for another instead of you." Jessica suddenly become quite.

 

"Hey are you ok?" Yoona asked, but Jessica just smile. 

 

"Then why the heck she left me for a richer?" She asked and Yoona don't know what to say. Yoona panic seeing Jessica like this she suddenly pull Jessica for a hug.

 

"Shss I'm here now. You don't have to be sad anymore that's all in the past." Yoona kiss her on crown. She was worried about her little cat.

 

"Don't be sad." She said again. Kissing Jessica on crown making the girl feel calmer and love.

 

 

Jessica was sitting at her feet as she was doing curl up. They plan to do some exercise in the unit instead of found out for a run. It's Sunday again, the time they only have for each other.

 

"Seventy-five seventy six..." Jessica was reading though.

 

"Seventy - one." Yoona suddenly stop as she grab the book to Jessica. "Focus."

 

"I am reading."

 

"You're not helping me. Let's do it this way." Yoona starts doing seat ups again, as she curl she will kiss Jessica's lips.

 

"A good motivator for me and you." she smile sheepishly and acting all so sweet to Jessica. Jessica can't help, but smile too.

 

 

 

"Yoona let's go to club." Yoona was in the office in Seoul that evening because they have meeting earlier. She was shock to see Sooyoung at her office door.

 

"I can't. I have work to do."

 

"But Jessica was there." Sooyoung says trying to push her friend on going.

 

"Not gonna do. Don't use that to me anymore." Yoona says as she starts fixing her laptop ready to go and continue it at home.

 

"You stop going there because you and Jessica are dating already?" Sooyoung says, Yoona knows what Sooyoung is trying to imply.

 

"Yes, remember I just tried doing club because I don't know how to approach her. I can now talk to her without going there. Plus you know that club wasn't really my thing." Yoona explained making Sooyoung sigh. She landed in the couch looking tired at her friend.

 

"You sounds like the Yoona I know when you are still dating Nana." Yoona pause what she was doing, but then continue it.

 

"That was the real me." She says shortly.

 

"You are really boring."

 

"Say what you want I don't care."

 

"What are your plan? Bring Jessica in a theater doing theatrical drama? Or watch a woman playing cello for hours at the middle? How about ballet? Or I also knows violin and piano. Make her a boring musicians?" Sooyoung asked making Yoona frown.

 

"That's what I really like." She says honestly.

 

"No wonder why Nana end things with you." The air in the room was getting thick, and Sooyoung was too oblivious.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter