Episode 9

No Scrub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 9

Words: 1480

Rating: NC-17

 

The woman keeps laughing she never knew that their CEO was cool as this. The whole office knows how strict the woman is, but completely different in the outside.

 

"So how the two of you meet? She's your secretary, but the two of you are really close." Hyorin, the branch manager in Incheon was there having some drink with her and Soyou.

 

"Well we meet in a bus station. I am not good with public vehicles. But on my first day I have to sent my car for check ups. I was thankful Soyou was there, turn out she's my secretary." Yoona explained making Hyorin smile loving how cliche the story is.

 

"That's awesome. Anyway I think two of you could make a good couple you know." Hyorin smile making Soyou blush. She drunk the beer making her face hide. Yoona was only laughing.

 

"Soyou let me drop you home." Yoona offer making Soyou shook her head. Yoona just nodded and bid her goodbye, she was about to enter her car when Soyou dropped on the floor.

 

She decided to dropped Soyou home. She was helping the girl in the couch because her friend was really feeling dizzy. 

 

Then her phone ring. Yoona glance to it and excused herself to attend the call.

 

"Oh you call is there a problem?" Yoona was concern, Jessica don't usually call her. There was silent from the other line for seconds.

 

"Nothing, where are you?" The other line asked with a calm voice.

 

"It's been a while since we meet. I just want to hear your voice." The woman added making Yoona smile. 

 

"Just tell me you miss me." She tease and chuckles.

 

"Aish just where are you?" Jessica was little annoyed, Yoona want to tease more but she decided not too.

 

"I'm in Soyou's apartment. I messaged you about drinking with her and the branch manager tonight. Soyou was drunk so I help her out." Yoona explained, Soyou was a friend to her and she know Yoona won't mind.

 

"Oh Soyou." Was the short reply. There was bang inside making the two of them startled.

 

"Oh Soyou!" Jessica heard. "Wait. I'll just call you." With that the call ended. Jessica look at her phone. She don't know what she is feeling, but she feel pain to her chest.

 

 

 

"You never talk to her for weeks already?" Tiffany asked, Jessica was in the balcony for fresh air.  After calling Yoona she feel heavy.

 

She stay on the balcony, but through the slightly open door she was able to hear the conversation of Tiffany and Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung was drunk and been crying in her best friend's arms.

 

"I haven't call her yet. She told me that I don't know anything about love." Sooyoung was like a child crying in her mom's arm.

 

"You should stop dragging Nana on the conversation of two of you. You told me how not good their break up is."

 

"It's just I am messing around she should've know that!"

 

"Maybe she's not in the good mood that time."

 

A silent. Jessica don't know who they are talking about, is Sooyoung in love with another girl?

 

"I don't know. I just told her that she should change."

 

"Why you tell her that? She like formal stuffs she never asked you to change on going to club."

 

"But Jessica love going to club! She should too! I don't want her to end up like what Nana did to her if she continue being boring like that. Nana wasn't a club person as Jessica, but she got tired of Yoona. How about Jessica? She love go clubbing and I know she will find Yoona boring." 

 

"Shhss tone down. Jessica is just outside."

 

"That workaholic girl, she always give time with work. That idiot don't know what to prioritize. As if that work can give her a good f---"

 

"Ssssh Soo stop your mouth. Just shut up. I don't want Jessica to hear it."

 

"Jessica should know that Yoona wasn't really cool like they first met. I don't even know where that woman get those lines. She wasn't that cool. She was always like that with first phase of dating then it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter