Cuz I love you

MYUNGSOO ONE SHOT IMAGINES [REQUEST OPEN]

Hear This-----> Kim SungKyu True Love : https://youtu.be/jt3Vdwrbhig

"When you had a hard time you used to tell me this 'I'm so happy cuz I have a friend like you'. But actually, everytime I heard it, I got lonely because I didn't want to be just a friend"

___________________________________________________

The sky is clear and bright this day. Jinhee tapped softly on her mug of latte huming to some tunes, looking out at the window. 

She was inside a cafe waiting for a certain someone to meet up with her. He called her up last night and had some long hours of chat over the phone due to his breakup that day. 

And that was his 10th break up with girls. 

Myungsoo, his name was. He's not one to be called as a player or anything like that but his ethereal looks gain him flocks of women around him and he just try them out for experience. But guess what?? No matter how long and steady he tries to keep his relationships, he always ends up dumping the girls cuz he just don't feel like its right. The previous girls weren't able to keep him for long but this one girl who he thought was pretty going strong with him just dumped him yesterday after a year of dating. And that somehow broke him... 

Jinhee look away from the window to see a black long figure which she look up to find a smiling Myungsoo. 

"You seem to be pretty happy incontrast to how you sounded yesterday", she commented. Myungsoo just shrugged back and took his seat. He look at the americano infront of him and smiled. 

"Didn't i always tell you not to order before me?? I don't like it cold! ", he complained. 

" Tsk! You always say that" she clicked her tongue and sipped on her mug. 

"Then, why you never follow?! "he asked before sipping on his too. 

" Then, why you're always late?? ", she snapped back. 

" Whatever.. "

" Stop complaining Myungsoo, good that its not cold yet. "

There was a moment of silence before Myungsoo start speaking up. 

" Yah, are you really busy these days?? Its been a long while since i saw your ugly face"

"We just saw each other last weekend, Myung", she said as in a matter of factly. 

"That's pretty long to me.. ", he said looking down at her hands which was still tapping on her mug. Its been a while since he held it. They pretty much see each other evryday back in those days. 

"Can't help it. Blocks of file works are pending at work. I have to overwork sometimes to clean the papers up. "

" That's your fault for wanting to work with that ugly duck-face", Myungsoo snorted remembering how Jinhee didn't follow him but that one guy she likes. 

"I followed my dream, myung. I didn't follow him. Can you stop lamenting on it for once??", she said annoyed to why he brought that up again. Myungsoo turned away with a plain face not wanting to end up bickering again. Serious or not, these two always bicker about the smallest things to the biggest. 

"So, what happen between the two of you?", Jinhee asked. 

"Who and who?", he asked back making her sighed at his ignorance. 

"Sujin who el--"

"I didn't come here to talk about her" Myungsoo interrupted her sentence with a cold face which she actually had expected. 

Sujin, was someone Myungsoo use to have a crush on back in high school. It didn't look like it as he isn't the type to crush on someone nor did he act like one but he actually told me about it in one chemistry lab which i couldn't seem to forget till now. He dated her eversince she asked him out last valentines which was the reason he broke up with the previous girlfriend of his.

Last night, he was pretty down and sounded tired when we talked so i kinda expected that he wouldn't like me talking about that girl face to face. But the main topic i wanted to centre around for our meet up is the break-up. I feel like i should console him by letting his troubles out, knowing he indeed took the relationship seriously this time round. 

"So, you don't even wanna share me about it?" Jinhee asked. 

"Its not like that!"

And he always explodes when i phrased things like that... 

​​​​​"Let's not talk about other stuffs when i'm here just to see you", he added. 

"See me? Why? Is something up?", she asked. 

"Tsk. Do i have to see you only when something is up?? "Myungsoo said irritated. Jinhee frowned at him. 

"You look so grumpy right now"

"And who's fault is it?" he snapped annoyed. She bit her lips tight. She knew he has a temper and that he must be down since yesterday but he shouldn't blame it all on her. 

"Yah! Why is it my fault?!"

".... "

"Fine. I'm going.", she said trying to stand up from her seat.

"What's your business in it anyway?!"

It was quiet for a moment when Myungsoo said it with  little louder and sharper than a normal annoyed voice which made something stung onto her, somewhere on the inside. 

He was once that friend who would share all kinds of things with me, someone who would share me his most embarrassing moments even when i beg him not to tell me, someone who pledged to keep me as his talk box, someone who shared me his deepest secrets, someone who would keep on bugging me to tell out my secrets too, those simple things bffs do.....when other people viewed him just as a cold, quiet person with limited few friend circle. 

Its just a 'used to be' thing now and I can't help but feel so distant from him ever since we got our own professions. He always use to tell me out even about his relationships and how it is going but he stopped doing it after his previous breakup which i was really happy at first since i thought he finally took it serious. But somehow we got distant except some texting each other when we're free. I was kinda shocked when he called me up last night since its been a while.. and the last time i saw him was last weekend when I went to Sungyeol's birthday but had to stay for a good half-hour only because of work.

 And now that he says it like that... it hits me hard that he no longer sees me as someone who can know such stuffs.

"Tsk...I can't even worry for you now?" 

Myungsoo regretted what he had just said after hearing her words.

She pick up her bag and walk out of the cafe as quickly as possible leaving Myungsoo frustrated at himself.

Without knowing, tears already streamed down on her face. She walked away as far as possible and came by the bank of Han River which was kind of deserted by the moment.

She wipped off her tears and gulped down the heavy lump off .

"Jerk!" she cursed with a hiccup not knowing that someone was actually watching her from the back.

"I hate him! aarghh!! Why am i so hung up on him?!"

"So, what if he's a long time friend...he's still an awful jerk who can easily break people! Stupid Myungsoo. I hate you!" she rambled between her sobs.

"What's so good about that witch anyway? That who once accused me of stealing her so called branded accessories!! And let me get suspended from school when it wasn't even me. Ahh i hate them both. Why should i even worry about them?"

"What?! accused?", came a shocked voice from the back making her shocked herself. She turn to see Myungsoo who had been following him out of guilt.

"Why did you follow me, jerk?!", she hissed  embarrased that he actually saw all her rants and sobs.

"What did mean by accused of stealing?" he pressed.

"You don't need to know", she stated plainly turning away from him.

"Lee Jinhee" he said in a tone of order to spill out.

"What's your business in it anyway?!" she yelled back, tears b up again.

Myungsoo felt the same tug she felt earlier.

"She's my girlfriend!", he stated back.

"She WAS your girlfriend", she argued back leaving him speechless.

"..."

.

.

"All you care about is her, don't you?" she speak up softly after some minutes of silence.

"You're misunderstanding here, Jinhee", he said feeling the tug tightened.

"Tsk..Since, when did we start having misunderstandings?", she asked with sarcastic smirk tug on her lips, tears still visible.

"You sound jealous..."

"Yes. Yes, i am jealous of that witch because all you care about is he---", she stopped midsentence when Myungsoo interrupted her, pressing his lips on hers. Her eyes widened at his sudden action. His lips moved firmly against hers with a force which seemed that he had been waiting to do this all this while. His hands pulled her closer to him, adding more pressure onto their lips, kissing her roughly.

Upon realising the situation, Jinhee tried to push him away with her hands on his chest but Myungsoo caught it and put it around his neck, and tighten his hands around her waist, still kissing in the midst of it, refusing to let go.

She couldn't think of anything at the moment as his kiss was so rough making her out of breath. Myungsoo broke it off to take a breath, still closing his eyes, both of their chest heaving up and down. 

"I care only about you...", he said breathlessly, slowly opening his eyes.

Jinhee was all flushed and speechless to see his eyes filled with lust.

"S-Shut up! Why did you do that?!", she yelled pushing him off her a little, touching her lips with the back of her hand.

"Why do you think i did that?", he said looking straight in her eyes.

"J-Jerk..."

"When will you ever look at me the way i look at you?" he said serious making her more than confused.

"I have never liked anyone as much as i like you, its always been you", he confessed making her blush at an instant.

"D-Don't make t-things up-"

"I'm not making up, i love you! I always have!" Myungsoo hollered.

"H-How.." she stuttered looking down on her hand which Myungsoo had just hold on to.

"I have tried my best to get your attention but you never gave me any. All you thought of me was just your best friend which i ing hate it! Why do think i date all of those girls and break it off? Why did i lie about crushing someone else when it was actually you that i have been crushing on?", he said leaving Jinhee speechless.

"All i wanted was for you to get jealous, i wanted your attention...all those years. But you never did"

"..."

.

.

"I-I don't know what to say", she said quietly blushing madly all the while.

"Then don't", he said before pulling her into another kiss. His hands pulled her against him, holding her tight on her waist. He nibbled on her lips making her gap a bit which he took the chance to slip in his tongue, tasting her warm cavern that he always wanted to. Jinhee was shocked at first but surrendered herself to him closing her eyes as his hands roamed around her back, pulling her closer to him. She wanted to kiss him back but it was her first kiss and she didn't know how to. Her toes curled as she slowly touch his face making him lean on it as she assured her answer.