Sequel

Your number

After that night, it became a routine for solar, to wait for wheein at her cafe until 1am, going home together. But nobody brought up the topic of patching back. Solar wanted to pop that question again but she hesitated. She doesn't know whether wheein is ready for another relationship or rather a second relationship with her. Wheein being the shy one, doesn't dare to ask that question. So she waited for solar to ask her that question. It was until that very day, both of them went out to have a date.

Both of them went to the amusement park as wheein requested. After riding several rides, both of them decided to go on a break and have some snacks. They went to the snack cart, they bought cotton candy, drinks etc. While walking towards the benches to have a seat, a girl carrying basket full of roses came over. 

"Miss, would you like to buy some roses for your girlfriend?" the girl asked looking at Solar.

"I wish she was..." Solar mumbled.

"Sorry?"

"Er, nothing. Give me one then." 

Wheein blushed after hearing what solar mumbled, but solar didn't know that wheein heard. 

"Wheein-ah, your roses. Why is your face so red?" Solar looked at wheein with her eyes open widely.

"Err, don't worry. Its just that the weather is too hot today." Wheein smiled at solar awkwardly. 

Solar excused herself to the toilet and wheein was left alone at the bench. 

10 minutes later.

Wheein started to get anxious and she called solar multiple times but she never pick up. After a while, solar was seen running towards wheein and she apologised for being late as the toilet queue was too much. After that both of them went to ride some more rides and soon the sun set down. 

Of course, the best ride is saved for the last, ferries wheel. 

They got onto the ride and as they ride the ride and got to the top. Suddenly, solar had a bouquet of flower with her, and there was fireworks in the sky. 

"Wheein-ah, I don't know if this is a appropriate time to ask this question. But I want to ask you this question, would you be my girlfriend again? I promise that I won't misunderstand you again. I promise that I will trust you with all of my heart and -" Wheein cut solar's sentence with a kiss and she whispered yes. 

Solar shouted and looked at wheein happily and kissed her again one more time. 

The day ended with solar sending wheein back home, but this time not as friends but as a couple.

 

 

 

Thank you for reading this story, and i hope that you enjoy it. Please leave a comment below so that I know how you feel about these story. Thank you!!!