o n e

My Neighbour, Byun Baekhyun.

"How long were you standing there?"
"Way too long."

Baekhyun pulled his shirt over laughing, his track pants already hanging on his hips. It wasn't the first time I saw him shirtless but with the recent events and a slight scent of , I turned away and finally put the food on the table. 

The girl left once she saw me, muttering 'ert' when she brushed past me but Baekhyun shrugged, telling me he 'couldn't get it up anyway' (not that I needed to know).

"What'd your mum make?"
"Baekhyun, when-"
"Oh my god, I love her beef stew!"
"I can't believe you were about to fu-"
", she even added rice. I love rice!"
"Baekhyun!"

He spun his head around towards me, eyes feigning an innocent sparkle as he tried to hide the small smirk tugging at the corner, "Yes Somin?".

Now that he was looking at me, his hair ruffled a little too roughly and his fingers sliding into his mouth to taste the food, I couldn't utter a word of confrontation. If I asked him too many details then I really would become a ert. 

"Somin, you know you've been staring at my lips for the past minute."

I looked away and I could already feel the blush creeping up to my cheeks, embarrassed that I was caught dazing and staring. 

I didn't like Baekhyun romantically, that I was certain of. However, I wasn't blind to the double glances girls and boys alike gave him when we went out or the number of times I had people asked to introduce him to them. He was attractive, it was a universal fact that he was very knowledgeable of. 

"Look Baekhyun, I am just trying to understand what the hell is going on," I sighed, rubbing my temples to ease the sudden stress in my head, "please tell me that was the first time because I have sat on that couch way too many times to not know the answer."

He only smirked wider, like he was scheming a plan or a prank in his head to tease me even more than he does already.

"What if I told you that it wasn't the first and that couch, that chair, that shoe rack and the table you are leaning on have all been used to my convenience?"
"Oh for 's sake! Baekhyun!"

He only shrugged and started to unwrap the dishes, sniffing my mother's cooking as he went.

"Oh, I love tasting these juices, Somin. Tell your mum I can't wait to put so-miny flavours in my mouth". 

And that is how Byun Baekhyun went from the sweet old neighbour to the boy Somin was going to never be alone with again. 


I hope you guys stay with me till the end! I have a lot in store ;) 

comment your thoughts and any ideas I can add <3