WARNING, HYUKJAE!

Cold season inside stories
Please log in to read the full chapter

HJ´s POV

 

WARNING, HYUKJAE!

 

 

 

 

“Frustrating!” I yelled into the bathroom and Donghae just snorted.

Rule number 12: Not before breakfast, I have low blood pressure then.

Sometimes he was just this, you know, this super annoying that I wanted to punch him. I was ing thirsty! I growled and went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I pulled out a piece of ham and stuffed it into my mouth, I was fuming. But then I took a deep breath and pulled more ham from the fridge and some eggs. Starting the cooker, I put there a pan and a bit of oil. I drank one egg raw and two I beat on the pan. I added the ham, black pepper and salt, Donghae came just in time for his breakfast.

“Mmh, looks wonderful,” he remarked but I wasn´t flattered. Just eat, you scum. Donghae began eating and I watched hungrily his Adam´s apple bob up and down. How tempting, I gulped dryly. “Nasty, do you have to always do this, Hyukjae?” Donghae rolled his eyes, speaking with his mouth full.

“Hurry up, I´m dying here,” I growled. He´s taking too long on purpose.

Rule number 7: Not when I´m eating, I could choke!

“Patience, Hyukjae,” Donghae cooed and I almost jumped out of my skin. He knows how to push my buttons. I walked away before I would snap his neck by accident. Does he not have any classes today? I walked unceremoniously into Donghae´s room and went straight to the desk, he had his timetable there. I smirked.

“Donghae, you do remember that you have a class this morning, right?” I yelled to the kitchen.

“Oh damn!” Donghae screamed. In two seconds he was in the room and packing his things, I frowned. No, he´s not leaving before I get my bloody treat!

“You, !” I yelled after the rocket that just flew out of our shared apartment.

“I´m sorry, Hyukjae, I don´t have time!” I grabbed Donghae´s chair and threw it over the room and then sat down on the bed when my head began spinning. ing bastard.

Rule number 24: When I´m in hurry, have some sense…

I had also classes later that morning and I hated to go there on the empty stomach. No wonder, I was grumpy the whole day. Donghae and I had a contract. Actually, two contracts, one was a regular housing and rooming contract, the other one was my feeding contract. As any other modern vampire or aswang, I had to abide by rules and according to the law, I could drink blood only with the consent of people I had a clear contract with. Breaking any of the rules could send me to prison, everyone was kinda biased when it came to vampires and aswangs. Come on, it´s hard to get fed even without that stupid contract. Bureocracy .

I was so excited when I found a roommate that agreed to feed me. Donghae had even my favourite blood type! But when I saw the long list of rules, I seriously wondered why the hell did Donghae agree to be my source of nutrition. There were hardly any moments when I could feed. I was always hungry and frustrated. It was three o´clock and all I thought about was getting home and pushing Donghae down on the sofa. No joke.

“Donghae? Where are you, you little scum?!” I called into the empty apartment. “Donghaeeee!” I almost cried, not hearing any response.

“What?” He came quietly, rolling his eyes.

“Ah, great,” I breathed out, I couldn´t wait any longer, “I´m dying out of hunger, you ing bastard.” I strode to him and grabbed his jaw.

Rule number 2: Gently, you freak!!!

“Hyukjae! You pig!” Donghae slapped my hand away.

“Then stand still,” I growled in the kind of tone that not even Donghae dared to disobey. He was really pushing my limits today.

“Ung,” Donghae tried to avert his face but managed to stay still and only closed his eyes tight. I finally pierced that delicate skin with my fangs. The delicious hot liquid began sliding down my throat and I placed my hands on Donghae´s shoulders. I was rubbing him lightly and replenishing my energy. “Un.” Until the sissy began whining again. I pulled out and the wound clean.

Helping Donghae sit down on the floor, I leisurely walked to the bathroom and brought a cute sticker to put it on his neck. When I came back, my roommate was all pale, I sighed. Crouching down, I took care of his wound and then kissed his cheek.

“It´s over, you can open your eyes,” I chuckled. I was like a thousand times calmer now. If I was fed regularly, I wouldn´t be such a walking stress. Donghae opened his eyes and looked at me with a pout. “What, it didn´t hurt,” I poked into his shoulder.

“It did,” he said. Of course, I sighed. Donghae insisted every time that my fangs hurt but he was the only one who ever complained.

“Just so you know, my vampire friends call me a surgeon, that´s how clean I am,” I told Donghae, knowing perfectly well that his opinion would never change. Donghae kept acting hurt so I just sighed and helped him on the sofa. There I placed the remote into his hand and went to the kitchen to make his something sweet, preferably cocoa.

“I hate you, Hyukjae,” he said when I gave him the cocoa. Sure, you do. “I have an exam tomorrow, how am I supposed to study now?”

Rule number 18: Not before exams, even if I seem like I finished studying.

“You already know everything by heart,” I snorted, “you´re a nerd.”

“Excuse me for being a good student compared to somebody else in the room, who rather s his nights out,” he fumed but took a sip of th

Please log in to read the full chapter