Truth

When i choose you

In the cafeteria we meet Sarang, Daesom, and Minhee. Hyorin tell about incident infront of Basketball court "Park Chanyeol so annoying"

"I know.. We meet 2 days ago, did we Miyoung?" Sarang need my approval.

"Ha-ah.. The tall guy before?" I stutter because she ask so sudden

"Yes" she add "he ask about you, and you know what he call you? My bodyguard!! How come he think you are my bodyguard, nonsense"

"Same here.. He said you are my boss errr..." Hyorin release her frustration

"By the way i never see him before, who is he?" I ask out of blue

"You don't know him? Really?" Sarang surprised with my question

"I don't know him. Is he so popular which everyone know him?" I grin

"Even i know him Miyoung" Minhee who usually quiet know him.

"Park Chanyeol from 1-5, he is new star in our basket team, he's part of EXO of course everyone know him." Sarang explain "btw, i hear his sister hospitalize."

"I wonder how if he like his sister? His sister so pretty, i am fan of her. If i was him maybe i will like my sister.." Hyorin babbling nonstop

"I don't understand what she said" i said to Minhee and slurp Daesom's coke. "Hello.. Miyoung.. Don't think Seung Hyun too much that why you don't know your environment" Daesom pulling back her coke "why you mocking me, i just ask. I really don't have idea who is Hyorin talk about." I pouted and feel bitter when she raise Seung Hyun case.

"Miyoung-a.. for your information, Park Chanyeol is Park Yoora brother." Its Hyorin

"Park Yoora the anchorwoman?" Shock hear that news. Oh My God, if it's true that mean he is son of my father's boss!!

My father is General Manager at Park Yoora father's hotel. Is it fate? How can i don't know that Park Yoora has brother and its to be him, my father never mention. Did my father know that son of his boss study in my school?

They still babbling about Yoora meanwhile my mind digests that fact. My heart thump.

~~~

After that my eyes automatically catch his appearance. In cafeteria, in front of teacher office, garden, basketball court, soccer field mostly in parking lot. Our parking lot located between the classroom and cafeteria. I don't know what the architec think when they make a layout of our school, its irreguler. We will have new cafeteria opposite the soccer field it will be bigger they promise.

Altough i didn't notice of my surroundings, my eyes still catch him, just reflect. I like his smile, his laughing, and i assume he is happy virus for his friends. Sometime my friend catch me laughing when i hear his jokes and they think i weird because they don't know. When we passing through Basketball court i will observe hoped he is playing basket.

My feeling toward him grow up every day and i totally forget of Seung Hyun. I never said to my best friends that i like him, i just didn't have confident to like him what could make him to see me.

Now all of my friends already leave the bus, i left behind because my house farthest away. I love sitting next to the window, it refreshing when air blowing my face and seeing tree. My bus stop in the shelter 8 block near my district, i humming song from my earphone. Until i catch somebody wearing our uniform, i never meet someone from our school near my house. And for my surprise it's Chanyeol. What? Are we neighbor?

And i realize he is Park Yoora's brother, i should expect we are neighbor. My cousin is her fans and she said Park Yoora's house just 5 block from my house, i think is valid news. I wait but he doesn't take the bus maybe he waiting someone to pick him. My heart flutter when our eyes lock and he smile to me. Did he know me or he trying to be polite. I don't care i feel happy