Broken Hurt

When i choose you

How betrayed when i hear Seung Hyun go out with Rae Young. How come? For two months he give his attention to me. His friends always teasing me that he like me. He change his seat infront of me and his friend said it because he want to near me, to see my blushing cheecks when he teasing me.

AAAAAAAA.......

I feel hurt

This so early to hear this news, it just 06.55 and class will start about 5 minutes later. God help me, how can i concentration of the rest of day. 

It can't be true, right?!

Our name just too similar.

If his friends mishear, why his behaviour toward me too sweet.. TT__TT

Yes, my name is Kim Miyoung and his new girlfriend is Kim Rae Young. Three of us in the same class. I know she is more pretty, more cheerful, more girly, more smart, has a lot of friend and maybe has some fanboys too, meanwhile i'm just average girl, not realy smart, more tomboy than her, but sometime i try to be girly of course at the end it's failed (poor me)

The whole day i can't face them, they are acting lovely dovey, walk to cafeteria together hold hand and teasing each other. I want vomit to see them, it so annoying.

It's not fair i break up with my ex-boyfriend because of him. Could it be karma for me, but our relationship is not healty after we graduate from junior he never contact me, maybe he has a new girlfriend, who know?! Actualy i not realy like him, my friend Jung Daesom just trying to be cupid maker and she push me to accept his feeling. 

But now i'm so desperate.. Somebody please send me a hot guy to erase my frustation to Seung Hyun. Sent me handsome, tall, cute, but has hot body. I don't care if he isn't smart but i want someone to cheer my life to make me happy

~~~~~

The next week still not better, i feel sad, lonely and empty. Hyorin trying to make a joke hoping i will laugh or at least smile but failed. Even though everytime she make a jokes i will laugh even laughing over loudly, she like joker for me but not now. Daesom get angry to Seung Hyun, she curse of him whenever we met him but i defend him, of course i still like him. Meanwhile Sarang as usual undisturbed of my condition, she said "we have a lot of hot guy in our school, so don't think too much of Seung Hyun, he just playboy" of course she doesn't mind she is ulzzang in our school.

What bother me is why Seung Hyun doing this to me? Do i hurt him before? Do i make a mistake? Why he turning around to Rae Young? I freaking hate him, but i like him. 

Everything remind me about him, when i see red motorbike, when i see someone as tall as he is, when someone use his cologne i miss him.

Ya.. Lee Seung Hyun.. What do you do to me?

~~~~

For two months they relationship irritate me, more over when the three of us have project in one team (remember we are in the same class) one team is 8 people but none of my best friend in the same team with me (how life is so cruel to me).

When we doing project sometime Rae Young tale how sweet Seung Hyun toward her, their first kiss, sometime Seung Hyun peck her lips or he hold her hand when they walk home. Didn't she hear that i like her boyfriend before their going out?

Annoying.. Really.. Really Annoying.. Kim Rae Young and Lee Seung Hyun

I repeat the word in my mind like a mantra until i hear someone screaming..

"Ya.. Where your servant?" I look at Sarang and Daesom so confused, who is he? I don't know him, i never see him. Does he screaming toward us?

"I don't know what you mean, i don't have servant!" Sarang voice annoyed. So Choi Sarang know who is he. 

"Whose her name? I forget. Or should i ask where is he? Hahahaha" he look amusement "I'm not sure what should i call she or he..?" he add while he try to thinking but his feature more like teasing Sarang.

For 9 months i study in this school i never see those guy, He is really tall maybe i just as high as his shoulder, cute but look weird, over all he is good looking. Oh, i don't have idea who the servant he mean?

"Who do you mean? Hyorin?" Sarang a bit irritated, who won't as her friend i feel annoyed too

"Yup.. Hyorin. Where is she? Normally you two inseparable hahahaa"

"Ya.. She's my best friend not my servant" she's getting angry. "She more like your bodyguard in my view, can you see how stocky she is. Hahahha"

"whatever.. Let's go girls, i'm hungry" Sarang really angry now, and pulling our hands to cafeteria. Those guy look at us and still laughing with his friend. I'm amazed of him, he so handsome but why he so absurd.

~~~

Two day after that day, i walk to teacher office with Hyorin to drop off our books, in front of basket ball hall i saw him with his friend. He waved his hand to Hyorin

"Hii.. Hyorin-a.. What's up? Where your boss?" He grin with deep voice, why i feel shivering. "Ya.. Park Chanyeol want me to punch you?!" So his name is Chanyeol, cute.

"Hahahha.. You two just like boss and bodyguard.. Hahahha..." Hyorin look mad but she let him and pulling my hand to teacher office. My eyes still look at him, his smile no more than grin but he so cute and handsome. And when our eyes lock i decide i will like him. FIX.