fin.

"I love you"s

Maybe the words 'I love you' has been said years by the red haired man, people say, there are a thousand ways to say I love you, for example, Seungcheol would always notice when the lilac is tired yet he still forces to open his eyes to study more for the finals. The eye bags underneath his eyes getting darker by week they enter the finals week. Seungcheol probably should study, he's been staring at the younger too much until the later notice the pair of eyes that bore to his side, he looks up and meets the older warm brown eyes. He quirks a small smile, "you're staring," Jeonghan said, "You're tired," The older replied not tearing his gaze from the younger's face. "Everyone is Cheol," he snorts, "I am not," he grins, "Lets eat, I'm  hungry," he whines to Jeonghan who's still highlighting his notes, "I'm busy," continues reading his notes, "You should eat," Seungcheol frowns, "You already looking like a stick, I hate hugging a chopstick," by that Jeonghan blushes but still won't budge from his notes, "Then go ahead, cuddles whoever you want. Who? That loud music major kid? Seokmin? Or who's that guy you been texting? Jeon Wonwoo? What kind of name is that-" he snorts again feeling annoyed, Seungcheol just smirks, "Are you jealous Yoon Jeonghan?" He teases his not-so-roommate who had been crashing at his apartment for months now, they have been friends for years, Seungcheol couldn't remember when it just happened, when he decided to move to Seoul for College surprisingly Jeonghan is moving to Seoul too but the younger was too late to plan to have a shared apartment with Seungcheol as the older already have a roommate, Jihoon, one of Seungcheol's only best friend other than Jeonghan. Note that Jeonghan is not very fond of Seungcheol's so called "best friend", he thought they're best friends? despite the bitter feeling towards Seungcheol's apartment mate, he still crashes there for months now, it started only for movie nights, or studying together for the finals but it turns out, slowly, Seungcheol notice there's bit of Jeonghan all over his place, like how he notices Jeonghan's lavender shampoo in his bathroom, or Jeonghan's night cream and half of his cupboard is filled with Jeonghan's pajamas and socks. Don't bother with casual clothes as he always steals Seungcheol's. 

"I am not! Why should I?" Jeonghan snorts again, Seungcheol just chuckles, "Chill Jeonghan-ah, I was just kidding," as he packs up his stuff, "besides, I love just cuddling you," Jeonghan blushes at that, "even though sometimes my body's sore for hugging a thin stick figure" he teases the younger, Jeonghan push the older half-heartedly. "Let's go, let's get you fatter" Seungcheol already standing up, Jeonghan rushingly pack up his things too, Seungcheol helps him gathering his notes and pack it inside his bag. Jeonghan heart never fails to skip a beat faster when Seungcheol always do this kind of little things for him, picking up his mess, folding Jeonghan's shirt that he just threw away in Seungcheol's room (read: Jeonghan believes it's their room) walking to the nearest cafe they immediately sit down by the window, without asking what he wants the latter quickly orders 2 mac and cheese and 1 black coffee for himself and cappuccino for Jeonghan. Sitting there Jeonghan smile to the sight of Seungcheol waits for the cashier, then one of his Global Issue classmates tap his shoulder, "Jeonghan Hyung?" The blonde hair boy smile genuinely, "ah Seungkwan! hi!" He beams a smile, "I was about to return your notes tomorrow since we have class together but when I just walked by I saw you here, so here it is, Thank you by the way," he smiles again, Jeonghan take his notes, "no worries, I'm glad I can help," while the two are talking they didn't realize Seungcheol has already walk approaching both of them, "Oh Hi, Who's this Jeonghan-ah?" Seungcheol's lips crack into a beautiful crescent moon shape smile, Jeonghan can see it the way, Seungkwan stares at the older slightly gasping in shock that the younger is interested in Seungcheol, "Seungkwan, my Global Issue classmate," Jeonghan said but Seungkwan beats him as he stretches out his hand and introduces himself "Boo Seungkwan, nice to know you, Gosh- you're gorgeous!" He said with confident not knowing Jeonghan had already practically glared at the younger, Seungcheol notice the glare, "Oh, Hello, I'm Seungc-," He cuts off by Jeonghan, "Seungcheol, my boyfriend," He said without missing a beat, Seungcheol who generally stands in the middle of the two but a bit behind Jeonghan smile softly at the younger claim but he drops one of his arms around Jeonghan shoulder who's sitting down. Seungkwan who look at the two just stare and feeling dumbfounded, "ah!! Jeonghan Hyung!! I'm sorry, I didn't know! But seriously though, you're so lucky, he's a catch," Seungkwan said dramatically panicking that they're actually together, but the called name just sit there frozen by the sudden affectionate from the older, "hahaha Thank You Seungkwan," Seungcheol beats Jeonghan who just opens his mouth trying to get something out of his throat. As the younger sheepishly dismiss himself and leave them both Seungcheol just chuckles at the sight and get the food from the counter and put it in front of both of them, "Your favorite," Seungcheol smile, Jeonghan just stare at him, why is he still smiling like nothing happened? Jeonghan thought. "Eat Jeonghannie," Seungcheol already dig in to his mac and cheese, so Jeonghan finally start eating his food with so much nervousness so Seungcheol just reach out for his hand and intertwine them, "You know I was about to ask you out after finals but I guess you always want to have the first claim huh?" Seungcheol teases the younger, Jeonghan just blushes, "I still want you to ask me out-" he said softly, Seungcheol laughs, "Yoon Jeonghan?" Jeonghan look up, "Be mine? I'll let you move in to my apartment too," He grins, Jeonghan squeezes Seungcheol's fingers slightly, "Yes Cheolie, oh yeah about moving in I still got one more box for clothes and my skin cream," he said to continue eating, "You did move in your skin cream, I put it in the fridge this morning, cause you left it in the bathroom," He sips on his black coffee, Jeonghan smile, "Wow, We're so married," Jeonghan joke to the older, Seungcheol laughs at that, "Woah, slow down now babe, I asked you out as a boyfriend, not a husband, yet," Jeonghan smiles, "Love you," he mutters under his breath, "Can't hear you what was that?" Seungcheol teases, "Shut up," The younger hides his smile, "I love you too, now eat your food, I need to tell Jihoon you're moving in today," Jeonghan just smile, "He'll hate it," Seungcheol nods in agreement, "I know, and don't care," The older shrugs it off.