Two and Final

That GIF

The night came and all of them were seated around the dining table eating dinner. Seulgi and Wendy were beside each other just as usual, the only different thing was that Seulgi can still feel that Wendy was being distant and somehow she was avoiding her.

Seulgi remembered what Joy suggested for her to do so she kept on a look out for any chance to do what she must.

Wendy had her right arm dangling at her side while she was drinking and Seulgi took it as a chance. She grab Wendy's free hand and do what she did on that freaking gif.

Wendy got startled and paused for a while before pulling her hand from Seulgi and standing up. "I'm finished. I'll turn in now." Wendy said with a smile that did not reach her ears. Everyone just nodded.

"You!" Seulgi pointed at Joy after Wendy got inside the room.

"What?" Joy said while munching on some beef.

"You told me to do to her what I did and everything will be fine."

"Never listen to Sooyoung unnie." Yeri butted in.

"Yah! You were the one that caused this." Joy rebutted.

"Seulgi-yah, I think it's better to just talk to Seungwan about this." Irene commented.

"Yes. Thanks, unnie." Seulgi smiled towards their oldest and gave the two younger ones a glare.

*****

Wendy woke up feeling a little cold. No one was hugging her nor can she feel any other presence feom behind. She opened her eyes and saw it was still dark. She reached for her phone to look at the time and saw that it was still 5 in the morning.

Wondering why she felt alone, she turned to look at the other side of the bed and saw an empty space. Where could Seulgi be?? She wondered.

At this hour, Seulgi would still be sleeping. Does she have schedule again? She's going to meet that girl again? Wendy irritatingly thought then quickly dismissing it. She felt so guilty and bad for thinking that way, feeling jealous and being cold towards Seulgi. Did Seulgi sleep outside because of this? Wendy worried and hurried to go out of the room.

While Wendy was stepping out of the room, she heard sounds of pots and pans from the kitchen. Fearing some stranger might have entered their dorm at an early hour, she rushed to the kitchen. There she saw her bear clumsily stirring something in a mini pot then bending a little checking something inside the oven.

"Seul..." Wendy softly called. She smiled as she watched Seulgi being too busy with whatever she is doing and not notice that she was there. "Baby..."

Seulgi was shocked hearing that endearment. So shocked that she actually dropped the ladle that she was holding. That endearment, that y tone that always comes with it. She definitely knew who it was.

"Wan-ah" Seulgi said as she faced the owner of that voice. "What are you doing here?"

Wendy smiled, "What are you doing here?" She questioned back as she approach

"Iwantedtomakesomethingforyouasapeaceofferingand-"

Seulgi's babble was stopped by sudden kiss on her lips.

"I'm sorry." Wendy said. She held onto Seulgi's hands. "I shouldn't have acted like that."

"No. I'm the one who's supposed to be saying sorry."

"No. I was over reacting."

"No. It was my fault, I shouldn't have done that. I promise that was nothing."

"I know. That's why you should not apologize for it."

"Still, it started because of-"

"Baby..." Seulgi stopped hearing that endearment again. "Are we going to fight about who should be apologizing now?" Wendy smiled that caused Seulgi to smile too. "Let's just promise that we should talk about these kinds of things immediately and not waste a day or so on it." Seulgi nodded in agreement. "I missed you yesterday." Wendy shyly admitted.

"Me too." Seulgi said before her lips met her girlfriend's.

It took a little longer than the first one before Wendy pulled away, "Baby, promise me that you won't cook or bake by yourself again. You might burn down the dorm." Wendy laughed as she turned off the stove and pulled out burned cupcakes from the oven.

"My cupcakes...my tteokbokki" Seulgi dejectedly said which made Wendy smile again.

"Aigoo. I'll help you make new ones, okay?" Wendy pecked Seulgi's pouting lips.

*****

"Yah! You said you'll help me remove some batter on my face." Wendy said when she got a sudden kiss from Seulgi. They decided to make breakfast and bake for their members after making up.

"I was." Seulgi smiled, showing her eye smiles. "Oh! You still got some on your lips." She said and gave Wendy another kiss.

"Oh my god! My innocent eyes!"

"Not early in the morning! Jeez!"

The two youngest of their group exclaimed as they saw what just happened. Both went away from the kitchen and into the living room.

"While it was great that you two had made up already and are making breakfast for us..." Irene eyed the 94-liners, "keep it in your room, okay? Not in the kitchen." Irene smiled and also walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------

You know that gif? That gif of Seulgi and D.ana playing(?) with each others hand at the press conference of IDOT. That gif. You know that, right? 😉

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2017/09/11