Spotlight

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days before the next monthly evaluation, Jennie came to the practice studio where Seungyoon and Jinwoo was at.

"Seungyoon oppa! Jinwoo oppa!" Jennie called when he spotted the two older boys in the corner. A guitar on Seungyoon's lap and a microphone in Jinwoo's hand.

"Jennie! Good timing! Come in and see Jinwoo hyung!" Seungyoon waved the girl over.

"Why?" Jennie bounced over.

"Jinwoo hyung, sing the song one more time!" Seungyoon asked excitedly, fingers already stationed on the guitar strings, ready to start the song.

"Ehh.." Jinwoo hesitated.

"Jinwoo hyung! Are you shy?" Seungyoon pointed out.

"Umm.. Actually yes?" Jinwoo confessed as the other two laughed.

"Just sing comfortably, oppa. I won't judge." Jennie encouraged. 

"Okay." Jinwoo took one breath and nodded. Seungyoon smiled and started to strum. After finishing the song, Jennie burst into a loud cheer and applause.

"That was awesome oppa! You made a huge improvement!" Jennie praised, giving them a standing ovation.

"Hahahaha! Yes! Yes!" Seungyoon put down his guitar and clapped along.

"Hehe... Thanks..." Jinwoo blushed in embarrassment.

"I'm sure you'll impress Sajangnim!" Jennie chirped.

"But I'll get too nervous." Jinwoo already started shaking.

"I'm here hyung! There's no need to be afraid!" Seungyoon grabbed Jinwoo's hand into his in a comforting manner.

"I'll be cheering you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter