JJ Bonding

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another month passed after Jisoo joined and getting their own dorms. Jisoo, being the bubbly and friendly unnie, quickly became a mother figure towards Lisa and Jennie. Jisoo took over the role of teaching Lisa Korean, allowing Jennie to have more time in honing her vocals and rap.

For Jennie and Jisoo, in order for them to get closer, Jennie invited Jisoo to a Jjimjilbang (Korean Sauna) on the third day after they met when Lisa was busy with her Korean classes.

"Unnie! Wanna go Jjimjilbang with me?" Jennie invited on a Sunday.

"Jjimjilbang? You sure?" Jisoo questioned, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Don't you want to?" Jennie tilted her head.

"I'm afraid that you'll faint seeing my y body." Jisoo joked, laughing right after.

"Seriously unnie." Jennie's mouth fell wide open at her unnie's direct reply.

"Come on let's go~" Jisoo pulled Jennie off.

In the Jjimjilbang, Jennie and Jisoo laid in the luke warm water, all .

"Ahhhhh.... This water is taking out the soreness in my muscles." Jennie sighed, relaxed.

"Jennie-ah, being a trainee is tough right?" Jisoo asked, closing her eyes.

"Yeah. It is. It already has been a year." Jennie replied.

"Do you regret coming in?" Jisoo continued asking.

"Nope. My dream is to become an artiste. Like BIGBANG sunbaenim and 2NE1 sunbaenim. I'll work extra hard if it means I can fulfill my dream." Jennie declared.

"Big dreams you ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter