The Confession

Xiumin Hyung

A couple days later Xiumin hyung came to pick me up and we headed to the airport. It was hard to get the two days completely off but I found a way. My members will be fine without me for a couple days. I grinned as we boarded the plane. Xiumin hyung held my hand the entire time and even still when we sat down and also throughout the flight. And when I get sleepy, he let me lay on his shoulder. It was extra cozy from warmth and how soft he was. When we landed, we went straight to the hotel to check in. My mouth and eyes widened once we got to the room. It wasn't just any regular old room. It was a suite. A honeymoon suite, and it was absolutely beautiful. 

"Hyung you didn't have to go to so much trouble. This was probably incredibly expensive!" I shouted as I bounced around the room taking in the view.

"It's okay, I wantedto do this. I just hope you don't mind that there's only one bed, it was a little cheaper than getting a room with two," Xiumin said as he scratched his head and sat down on the bed. I blushed at the thought of sleeping in the same bed as Xiumin hyung, but i tried to keep it cool.

"Of course I don't mind! I mean we're close enough!" I said with a hint of nervousness in my voice. Xiumin's eyes remained on me as he smiled sweetly. He then patted the bed.

"Come cuddle with me," he said. My heart started accelerating even more and my face only got redder as I climbed in the bed. He opened his arms and I snuggled into his chest. He then wrapped his arms around me, pressing me tightly against his body. He held me as if he never intended on letting go. I felt like I could just die right there and I'd be happy. I loved this feeling so much. Our heartbeats, our bodies entagled together, I never wanted it to end. I slightly tilted my head up to look at my hyung. To my surprise, he was already staring directly at me. He had this look in his eyes that was very unreadable. He looked so beautiful...I couldn't hold myself any longer. On an impulse I slowly leaned in to press my lips against his. At first, I was expecting him to push me off of him...but he let me do it, and in fact to my surprise, he even kissed back. He held my cheek with his palm as he slowly and passionately grinded his lips against mine. We tasted eachother for a long time. I could feel myself getting excited just from that. We soon began to moan in eachother's mouthes as the kiss got even deeper, and it was then when Xiumin hyung pulled away.

"Mark...what are we doing," he said in shock as he covered his mouth.

"Hyung...I-I've wanted this for so long. I-I'm in love with you hyung," I blurted out in a timid voice. Idon't know what made me confess but it was now or never. Especially after that kiss.

"No Mark, no you don't mean that...this can't happen. Nothing can happen between us...it's just so wrong," Xiumin responded.

"You...you don't feel anything for me...?" I asked as my eyes watered a bit. "Is it because you love Chen hyung?"

"No no it's not that baby, it's just...well...I'm too old for you," he said sadly as he brushed my hair behind my ear.

"But but you told me yourself that I'm not a kid anymore...and you kissed me back," I said. I could feel my voice cracking and my throat felt very heavy. I can see the hurt expression on Xiumin hyung's face when he saw my tears.

"I...I don't know why I did..." he said softly.

"But hyung...I-I love you...I wanna be with you. You make me so happy and I just...I love you," I couldn't control myself anymore. I broke down full of emotion. Xiumin hyung hugged me close to his chest again and cooed me, trying to calm me down.

"I'm so sorry Mark..." I heard him whisper. I cried and cried until I fell asleep in his arms. When I woke up, it was dark outside. I was tucked under the comforter of the bed, I looked around the hotel room and there was no sign of Xiumin hyung. Just then, I heard the bathroom door open and he came out wearing a towel wrapped around his waist, no shirt or anything, and he was drying his hair with another towel. I covered  half of my face with the comforter to hide my blushing face. He walked over to me and sat on the edge of the bed next to me.

"Hey sweetie, how are you feeling?" he said as he gently felt my forehead. Whenever I cry really hard I get the worst headaches and he knows that. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"I feel better I guess...how long was I asleep?"

"A few hours," Xiumin replied as he ruffled my hair. I flashed back to a few hours ago and I felt so embarassed. 

"Hyung I'm so sorry...I didn't mean for this to happen...the last thing I wanted to do is ruin our vacation," I said. 

"No no don't apologize! It isn't your fault, and we still have plenty of time together," he smiled and interlaced our hands together, staring at me for a long time.

"I um...I still feel sorry...I shouldn't have confessed or kissed you...I'm just a stupid kid," I said, breaking the silence.

"...you aren't a stupid kid, Mark. You're very special to me...and...well I don't feel like you should apologize because...I wanted you to kiss me," said Xiumin, catching me by surprise. i sat up quickly and blinked in shock.

"You...wanted me to? What do you mean hyung?" Xiumin sighed and squeezed my hand tighter.

"Mark..I may have...feelings for you also. You're my little ball of sunshine and you mean the world to me. Part of me has had this feeling, but I never planned to act on it because well, you know, our age difference. Then after you kissed me, I wanted more...I wanted you. But...it's just...wrong."

"But hyung, we both have strong feelings for eachother...and we both want eachother...and the kiss felt so right to me," I said. Xiumin stayed quiet for a bit then took a deep breath. He then hesitantly leaned in to peck my lips a few times.

"This has to stay between us...alright?" he whispered. I grinned and nodded happily.

"I promise hyung."