Those eyes on him

Winning your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(The YG team was in the other part of the country ... in two days they would play against the SMF Football Club)

 

There was the whole team in SMF field (except for Daesung who had to repeat tests that had been wrong and had to be left by order of the medical team of the YG) in a few days they would play in a friendly match the championship just started.

 

Jiyong arrived a few minutes later, when he saw his teammates around coach Jonas ... walked slowly to where they were all ... he stood next to one of his teammates as quietly as he could, did not want to look either to his friends with his sight so that no one noticed his presence ... did not know why but he felt ... guilty and the worst thing was that he didn’t know why.

 

I felt that someone was watching him intensely ... tried with all his might to not look at anyone ... just looked at the grass that green under his football boots ... ! He was already getting very uncomfortable ... Jonas who kept talking and talking ... and Jiyong could not pay the least attention ... he knew that today his nightmares would come true.

 

He knew ... he had already prepared himself mentally but he couldn’t accept it. Never!

 

I felt those eyes on him, even though the minutes passed ... the heat had risen up to his face ... felt his cheeks boiling ... but why?! Was he becoming insane?! He had never felt that way on a soccer field ... it was his place in the world ... and now he wanted to run away from there...

 

- Jiyong ... Jiyong ... KWON JIYONG! - felt the screams of his coach shouting his full name and looked up immediately when all his teammates turned to look at him ... oh great !!! Jiyong thought..

- Here I am ... sorry...! - He said, swallowing his fear (even if it is for now) since he had not heard a single word from Jonas since he had arrived...

- I said that please you have to pass the ball to Seungri even once in this match ... Jiyong please ... you have too many goals - Jonas said looking into his eyes ...

- Yes, I will ... this time - he say a little annoyed ... again felt "those" eyes of someone stuck in it ...and no, he didn’t want to seek the owner of those eyes...

- By the way ... I already said who share room today in the hotel ... and you have this season with Seungri. OK? Well... to train gentlemen’s! Go... run!!! Move those asses now!!! - said Jonas starting with the new training on the visiting court.

 

 

They all started to run .... since they had been told to start running to preheat their muscles ... Jiyong was about to run when someone from the field looked at him quietly ... Jiyong looked up and looked in the direction in which he felt the presence that had been bothering him since he had reached the field ...

 

He saw Seungri holding his gaze ... it was only a second when his eyes fell on him, but the discharge was immediate ... Jiyong felt those eyes piercing his soul ... his heart began to beat strong in the chest to remind him that he was alive ... more alive than ever ... that he wanted to escape from the cage in which he was imprisoned ... and even Jonas's screams could not make him calm down.

 

He saw Seungri blush and give him a shy look ... which immediately dislodged Jiyong

why he blushed? Did he feel the same too? Don’t start now please! That sure was impossible! I'm rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter