Meeting 'the new players' in the team

Winning your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lee Seungri was "the player" that all the teams would like to have between their forwards, according to what they told him in his soccer club, his managers and his coach ...

The club where he started his career, was a low category, it was that club where his parents could send him, in which he played since he was a 3 year old ... since he was a cute and plump baby, he felt that the only thing that was okay was chase the ball and try to score goals ... and that's what he did. almost all of his free time as he grew up.

And his parents were sure that one day, his son would be the best. They knew it.

 

The boy had grown up breathing soccer, although nobody was a sporty in his house ... his parents had a hard time getting him to "learn" to play soccer at the sport club in his neighborhood, but they tried hard to send him anyway. Much sacrifice as they were a family with many shortcomings, but they would never let their children need anything.

 

When Seungri turned 12, he was asked for a more "important" football club in his hometown on the outskirts of town, since at his young age he stood out among his companions who were bigger than he ... had an incredible skill as a professional player and was only a child ... to pass a new club that was much more professional than the previous, for the same ride, Seungri had his first contract "with payment" to play in the youth leagues of this new football club and thanks to that, his parents could have a new livelihood to support the family.

 

Seungri was very happy to be able to help once and for all his family who had done so much for him. He was going to give his best to be in the club of his dreams, that football club in which everyone in his town and surely anywhere else, would kill for being part.

 

Seungri had only one goal in his life. Play for the YG football club. And that was a promise that had been made to him, be the best player, in the best club he can reach.

 

 

 

 

For Kang Daesung things had been very similar; Seungri was his best friend, and he had played defense since he started kicking the ball as a kid; as he always said to Seungri before starting a game since they were kindergarten children, "you go in and make goals, I cover your back Riri" and this phrase had become his magic phrase for every football match... No one could enter the field without first saying the magic words.

 

Both of them had been raised together, since they lived very close and also shared the same passion were inseparable and together they kept a secret that only they (and their families) knew and that in the environment in which they moved, they could not afford unveiled ... had to be very discreet ... not that they hadn’t had boyfriends ... in particular Daesung, who had been in a relationship with a teammate for several years, their families knew, even all into the club, only that couldn’t be said if they (both) wanted to be "famous players" someday.

Now, in the present, both were preparing for the biggest challenge of their entire sports career, their lives.... they had been call to play in the YG Sport club of their dreams...

So many times they had seen their favorite team win and win cups consecrating themselves champions in all the championships in which they were classified ... now they could put themselves the football shirt they had dreamed of since childhood ... the day had come when they would be part of the YG team.

 

They were so happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter