Meet the ex... JAY

Winning your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

at the parking lot

 

There Seungri was staring at the parking lot of the club that overlooked the big avenue ... his eyes could not believe what they saw ... wanted to leave the place but his body did not want to move ... his brain was paralyzed ... his legs too ... could not be what he saw ...

"This must be a dream .... a very bad one .. HOLY !"

In front of him was a scene that would not let him sleep more at night in a long time ... he had to leave! but quickly ... could not stand there standing ...

"Just walk Seungri ... walk out!!! HOLY CRAP!"

Jiyong was a few feet away, leaning on the door of his car, and a man, Seungri could not see well because he was turning his back and was facing Jiyong ... he was a tall man ... and with good body ... as if he were also a futball player ... with a wide and strong back and good shaped legs ...

This unknown soccer player had Jiyong against the car ... and in the scarce space was Jiyong ... just inches from the face of this unknow player...

" this was too hurt to look"

Jiyong did not realize that someone was looking at them ... he was in a heated chat with this "stranger" ... until after a while, Seungri seemed centuries ...
This stranger in question left suddenly, leaving Jiyong looking at the floor with his gaze lost in his thoughts

Seungri put aside the mixed feelings of the scene ... and decided to see how Jiyong was, since he was motionless in the place and could not turn back, was already there after all, and the image of the forward in that moment made him squirm inside, though maybe he shouldn't feel this way

- Hey ... Ji..Jiyong ... are you ..? Are you okay? 

Jiyong looked with tears-filled eyes at the rookie who looked at him with the sweetest eyes he could have dreamed of before ... and a warm smile that instantly melted his heart ... all he could do was move a meter and embrace him suddenly ... a gesture that made Seungri afraid that the kind of reaction of the forward wasn't expected,  but the embrace corresponded without opposing ... never before had been so close to him ... if he had hugged him in the games, but that was something automatic and did it without thinking much ... but this was something more .. much deeper and full of feelings ... at least on his part.

Jiyong had his head resting on Seungri's shoulder ... his heart was broken he hated fighting with his now ex-lover ... because he was his friend, perhaps with whom he had shared more things, than even with Bae, since Jay had been his first love and his best friend at a time and always would be.

Jiyong sighed to keep his tears from falling free without allowing himself to be kept ... that feeling so horrible that he felt again ...

I don't want this anymore ... I deserve to be happy... and that's what I'm going to do! - Jiyong told himself inside.
 
Jiyong wanted to be reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter