Dinner and His Place

A Trip to Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I guess I'm not awaking yet. We're at the parking lot in front of Jinnie's car and Jinnie is talking to Dongwan, he said that he just say goodbye to his date at the lobby and headed home. He was wondering why I'm here at the parking lot when Jinnie says, "I'll take her to her hotel, she's not very familiar with Seoul." I shake my head, "It's okay Jinnie oppa, I could go back myself." But unexpectedly Dongwan said, "No, it's safer for you with Jinnie, not that Seoul is a dangerous place." then he added, "Or do you want me to take you back?" made Jinnie glare at him.

I almost laugh, so I bowed to him, holding my laugh in, "I'm sorry, Dongwan-shii." made Jinnie chuckle, "Dongwan-shii I'll take her home. You could go home safely, Dongwan-shii." he emphasized on the word 'shii' cutely. "Ah okay, Jinnie-ah you take her home safely." and then he looked at me again and asked, "Really? You don't want me?" I bow again to him and I heard Jinnie chuckle some more.

Jinnie drove us to a Korean restaurant. Before he goes out, he reach to the backseat and pulled a snapback and a masker. I'm having a hard time unlocking the seatbelt. After he put on the mask, he reach out and clicked my seatbelt. We walk a bit to the restaurant and he start ordering when we seated. Not much people eating here, but the decoration is very beautiful, traditional Korea style. The server start placing our side dish at the table and put on a bottle of iced tea. I steal a glance at Jinnie and caught him staring at me. "Do you want some soju?" he asked. "No, I shouldn't drink. I got drunk easily." But he persuade me and say, "Soju would make the meat even tastier." I answer with a smile, "Okay then. Just one bottle please, since you're driving." Another server came and put the beef on the grill and cut it into pieces.

While waiting for the meat to be grilled, the soju came. Jinnie pour me a glass, I took the glass to the side and drink it. I keep catching Jinnie staring at me few more time.

"Jinnie oppa, how is Jackson and Podo?" I open a conversation. "Last night after the concert, I was playing with Jackson and Podo. Lately I haven't have the time to play with them because of our concert." Then he slipped his masker down to his chin, "And this morning I have to scold them cause they made a mess." I smile at him, he looks so in lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter