Callie x Amylia (pt.2)

A Trip to Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lunch filled with chatter from everyone. Jinnie is talking to Hyesung next to him. While Andy is busy with his food across me. "Milla, how's the food? Do you like Korean food?" I asked Milla who is sitting next to me. Dongwan also curious and turn his head to us. "It's okay. I get used to this." She said. I see Dongwan smiling at her.

"Ah.. Callie-ah, I still got this." Andy said, sliding my phone on the table. I smile at him mouthing my thanks. Andy is always the youngest from this group. Even he didn't mean to be cute, he still cute. "Callie-ah?" I turn to Jinnie, "I didn't even had the chance to give her a pet name." He said, staring at Andy. Everyone laugh at him. "Really? I already got hers. Right baby girl? Aang.." Minwoo said as he scoop from his bowl and give it to her. "But oppa.. I haven't got yours." Amylia said between her chewing the food. I hear Hyesung almost spill curse word. "What is it with her phone?" Dongwan said when I smile at Jinnie as I put some food on his plate. "Is this the new edition phone?" He asked while picking up my phone from the table. "No, oppa. I was just asking for Andy oppa phone number." I explained. I know Dongwan choose a 2G phone but how come he can't recognize a phone model. Andy's phone is newer than mine. I see him tapping my phone, but since it's locked. "Let me." I said as I unlock my phone. He found my contact list and adding his number. I don't even know how he could do that if he's not familiar with my phone. He give back my phone, "If you need some advice." He said. "Thank you Wan... uh Dongwan oppa." He frown his forehead, I smile apologizing my mistake. "Why? Do you want us to call you with oppayam?" Amylia said, make me chuckle. Dongwan didn't answer her since he's busy explaining 'oppayam' to Milla.

"Minwoo oppa, how you two met?" I asked curiously. "He gave his phone number to her at the fansigning event." Andy said, while Minwoo smiling wide to my shocked face. "Eonni, how come you met with Junjin oppa?" Amylia asked, her gaze is pretty much interrogating me. "At the same event you met him." Junjin said lifting his chin toward Minwoo. "At least I'm lucky enough she win the date." I feel his arm around my shoulder. Dongwan laugh, "I thought that she's going to choose Minwoo, she looked more relaxed when talking to him." I'm not saying anything more about that since Amylia really stare at me now. "But you thought that she's choosing you too, hyung. Remember?" Andy said make everyone laugh except Milla who smile politely at us.

"Do you know Shinhwa?" I asked her. She shake her head. "I don't even know he is a celebrity." I smile to her, "They didn't looks like one, are they?" They don't really like showing how famous they are." Milla nodded. "They just having the 20th anniversary concert, you know? It was wow!" Amylia said. "And then the next day, they held a fansigning event. After that, they gave a chance to few fans to a dating event." She said it so cheerfully. "But I didn't win it. Though Callie eonni won." She added pouting her lips. I see Eric smile widely when I look around. Milla nod a few times. "Do you know that Minwoo oppa is a great dancer?" Amylia asked. "You know.." Jinnie started, "Andy here is the best dancer from all of us." He said, out of nowhere. Everyone laughing while Andy shake his both hands denying it. "He just teased me. Even though we all dance. It was two of them that really good at it." Andy said pointing to Jinnie and Minwoo.

"The black scarf girl only had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter