Precipitation

Summer Storm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was on my way to meet Jinho for lunch and since he's always late to the decided meetup time, I wasn't rushing by no means. We lived together in a small two bedroom apartment. The both is us didn't want to sit and eat ramen at home all the time so we tend have lunch or dinner whenever we ask each other.

As I made my way down one of the usual streets I take from our apartment to get to the restaurant where we tend to go eighty-five percent of the time. Unexpected summer rain began to fall. Everyone scattered like cockroaches as you would turn on a light for shelter. As did I.

Finally finding shelter under a lip of a roof. I was joined seconds after by a blonde haired person I've seen around before. I lowered my head and greeted him. While waiting for the rain to let up, I couldn't help but examine him out of my peripheral view. His tattoo’s on his arm intrigued me and without realizing I had started to stare intensely at them. As he noticed that I was looking at him, he glanced up at me. I got rather flustered and could feel my cheeks starting to get warmer so I awkwardly turned around to avoid any further eye contact.

I saw the rain was slowing down, although I feel like I should just book it to where I was supposed to meet Jinho. My embarrassment level had reached its maximum. After several moments of inner self conflict, I decided to peek over my shoulder to see if his eyes happened to be on me still. Which indeed he was with a blank look plastered across his face. I quickly looked away slightly alarmed by him and let out a weird hiccup.

What the heck, whyyyy?  I thought to myself.

 

I tensed up as I heard a bit of shuffling behind me. Then suddenly in one swift movement, I was being held against the wall of the building. Trying to process what was currently happening to me, I blinked over a dozen times after clueing in. His lips are against mine and with each passing second and got harder to breathe.

I felt him smirk right before he stopped to let me catch my breath. I was completely astonished, my heart was still racing and I felt as if I needed more. I brought my hand up to cover my mouth and then the moment was interrupted by the sudden ring of a incoming call.

I let my phone continue ringing as I watched him walk away. Meanwhile my insides were screaming, I've never had such intense butterflies in my stomach before. I don't even know his name. My mind was left in a complete haze. I stood there in a confused state for a few minutes until I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter