two

this & that.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You! Get lost!” Jong Kook slightly opened his eyes to see his manager, Ji Suk Jin, towering over him. Jong Kook tried to sit up, only to be hit by a wave of dizziness. He looked around his room only to see bottles of beers sitting around his bed, all empty. A woman was waking up beside him, wearing nothing but Jong Kook’s oversized t-shirt from last night.

Hearing Suk Jin’s shouts, the woman immediately picked up her clothes and wore it, heading to the door to exit after she had done so. Jong Kook looked to face Suk Jin’s face of disappointment as he handed Jong Kook a glass of tomato juice, to help reduce Jong Kook’s hangover.

“What did I say about drinking? I clearly told you not to fool around! Now, look!” Suk Jin shoved his smartphone into Jong Kook’s face. Surprised by the sudden brightness, Jong Kook squinted his eyes to get used to the brightness.

Singer Kim Jong Kook spotted kissing a random woman in a club?

According to our sources, former top singer Kim Jong Kook was spotted in XXX Club, kissing and touching other women. This is not the first time Kim has been caught in a scandal. He was caught in a dispute when he was drunk just last month. A few days ago, he was also spotted on a date with an unknown lady while his model girlfriend, Park Ji Na, was overseas. Kim’s company, CJ Entertainment, has yet to give any comments.

Jong Kook gaped when he saw the title of the article. Did they really have nothing to do but to follow him around?

Just then, a familiar ringtone played across the room. Jong Kook looked at his phone’s screen and scowled. His was already in a bad mood due to the article, and the person calling him would only dampen his already gloomy condition.

“What do you want?!” Jong Kook asked as soon as he picked up the phone, not bothering to exchange courtesies with the person.

“I’ve read the article,” the person said shortly, causing Jong Kook to roll his eyes.

“And? In case you’ve forgotten, we broke up months ago,” Jong Kook countered as he massaged his temple, feeling a headache coming.

“Oppa, listen to me,”

“No, you listen to me,” Jong Kook cut off, “We’re done. We’re done ever since you chose that bastard over me. The only reason we haven’t go public about our status is because of you. But if you continue to pester me, I will immediately ask my management to release articles,” Jong Kook barked and hang up the phone.

From the corner of his eyes, Jong Kook saw Suk Jin staring at him. Jong Kook arched his eyebrow and asked, “What?”

“Damn that was harsh,” Suk Jin teased. “Just a few months ago you were all over her, ‘Baby this baby that’.”

“Shut up,” Jong Kook muttered as he trudges towards the bathroom.

”Teacher! Minho pulled my hair again!” a young girl, hair styled in pigtails tugged on Ji Hyo’s hands. Ji Hyo looked down to see a pair of big eyes, filled with tears. Ji Hyo immediately squats down and wiped away the tears streaking down her student’s face.

“There, there sweetie, it’s okay,” Ji Hyo comforted little Jang Mi, “Let me tell you a secret.”

Instantly, Jang Mi perked up and leaned nearer to her teacher. “When boys disturb you, it usually means they like you,” Ji Hyo whispered. Jang Mi looked up, her eyes twinkling with curiosity.

“Really?”

“Of course, why would I lie to you?” Ji Hyo continued, “But if Minho ever disturbs you again, tell him to stop and that you’re uncomfortable with it, okay?” Jang Mi smiled at her teacher as she nods her head.

“Uri Ji Hyo unni, how was your class?” Ji Hyo’s colleague, Jeon So Mi inquired as they were packing up after class.

“Quite well, why do you ask?” Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter