final

Sweet Words

It is just a tough day. Like the other days have been approved, the burdened day he encounters. Nonetheless, Mingyu has faced up to the day with courage and hope to bear the day on his own. He has recently finished up his schedule, being a guest on Seungkwan’s radio is one of the today’s checklist besides he wants to be a help for his best friend. 

“Going home?” Seungkwan catches up him as seeing the latter in a hasty step prior. Mingyu nods. 

“Not willing to meet Wonwoo?” He halts. The taller turns to one side, stepping right in front of the broadcaster. “I almost forgot it, thanks, Seungkwan.” 

The man shrugs dismissively, then chuckles. “You’re welcome, send my regard. ” He waves a hand while the taller immediately rushes out of his sight. The shorter giggles. 


On right corner of the library, a young man flips his hand over the page of the book he reads now. He is plunged into the story inside. As well, the air inside supports him to decline deeper into the story. He plugs out the earphone off his ear, putting it neatly by his side without breaking the glance from the book itself. 

Then he flips another page. He looks very serene and having a phlegmatic character of a book in his hand. 

Little does people know, he manages himself well since he is a bit close person. And only a few people can see the real he

A hand taps gently on his shoulder, a slight pant is being heard. Wonwoo closes his book and looks up to see a smile crossing a familiar face. “Done it, hyung?” 

Wonwoo nods, then shoving the book into his bag before they depart. A pair walks out from the library by holding hand and ignoring people’s eyes on them as they go home. 

“How’s the class?” The young asks. Wonwoo hums. “Thanks to you, it goes well.” 

Mingyu a single eyebrow, “me?” 

Whatever you do, I hope you are happy. If you confront another hard day, remember that you can bear it. After the rain, the rainbow will come.” Wonwoo mimics his boyfriend detailedly, which makes the latter pulling him hard into an embrace. 

“Such a good word, thanks, Mingyu.” He smiled. The taller plants a chaste kiss on his crown. “You’re welcome.” 

“I need it every day. So I record it,” he reports. Mingyu giggles. 

“I can give you plenty for every day, hyung…” he whines. Wonwoo shakes his head. “Well — my record is more special since I’m willing to record your encouraging word.” 

Another kisses he plants on Wonwoo’s forehead. “Perhaps, mine is more than enough to tell how unique your existence to light up my world and muster up my hope and guts to face the day.” 

Wonwoo cracks another warm smile. “Stop being cheesy, it’s enough.” Then he runs, trying to get away from Mingyu’s catch. But then, another day they spend on playing around after bearing the hard day on their own.

END


Author’s Note : kindly to leave a note for this story. I love to see your feedback.