Let Me In

All I Ask is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking to the car, Yoona couldn't help but think was Jennie trying to sabatoage her or is it a set up so she can take over show. Once in car Siwon looked at her with concern look, "Yoona something on your mind?"He asks as they drive to hospital, Yoona snapped back to reality and look at him and replies " I just sad I didnt get to finish my show oppa dont worry about it." She gave a soft smile at him, she didnt want him to get involved or worry until she has evidence this was sabatage. Not long after they arrived at the hospital and by then Yoona was in quite a lot of pain, the doctor was able to patch her up and gave her medicine to apply. "It is important to rest the arm for few weeks and have someone apply the medicine so it doesnt get infected." the doctor warned as Yoona nods her head reply "Dont worry Doctor I'll follow the treatment." 

After Siwon dropped her home, he helped Yoona set up for bed rest and sat next to her bed holds her hand "Oh Yoona maybe I should postpone the trip Im sure my father can handle the client himself." Yoona shakes her head and pat his hand smiling "Nonsense please go on your trip i dont want to delay your projects. I'll be fine dont worry I can handle myself and won't do any thing hard." Siwon sighs and nods knowing he can't win the arguement; "Well I'll be back in two weeks so behave yourself and I already hired a cleaning service to clean your house and stock up anything you need. Don't forget to take medicine and re-wrap banages and keep me updated ok? Stay out of trouble" He tucks her in bed and closes the door as Yoona drift to sleep muttering "Thank you Oppa get home safe~" 

The next morning, Yoona was aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter