Part 2

If Only Didn't.. (Hide It From You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ IN THE SURGERY ROOM +

 

Beep..beep..beep.. Doctor! The patient blood pressure are getting down and he is losing so much blood now! The nurse said to the doctor with a shock voice. Sehun condition is getting worse and worse because his nose and mouth start to pur out all the blood that he could from his body.

 

Doctor Kim ripped Sehun's shirt and give him an X-ray examination and found out that his internal organ, Sehun's lungs are now full with his own blood and his most of right ribs are broken into half. The accident that hit Sehun's body are really hard caused Sehun's body to be like that.

 

The surgery only went half way because Sehun body getting even weaker than before when Dr. Kim perform his work and one of the main reason that Sehun is only getting weaker because he is losing so much blood. "Beep.. Beep.. Beeeeeeeep..." When Dr. Kim heard that sound he quickly pump Sehun chest with his hand trying to bring back Sehun to live. As he pump Sehun's chest, Sehun still didn't give any positive feedback. As fast as the lighting, Dr. Kim asked the nurse to bring the defibrillator for him to use on Sehun's right chest and left ribs.

 

"200! 1, 2, 3, shock! Beep.. Beep... 250! 1, 2, 3, shock! Beep.. Beep.. Again! 1, 2, 3, shock! Beep.. Beep.. Beeeeeeeeep..."

 

Dr. Kim stop from doing the shock again, because he already know the result. "Doctor, the patient heart didn't give any response from all the shocks that you made.." The nurse said to Dr. Kim. Then Dr. Kim stated the sad thing and left the room to meet Sehun's family and Luhan outside the surgery room.

 

"Time of death 12:33am"

 

The nurses are now cleaning Sehun face and body from all of the machine and blood on his body. "Such a pity fate for you young boy. You died at the very young age, 18. i hope you will be well there in heaven. Amen." the nurse prayed for Sehun and let him stay there.

 

+ OUTSIDE THE SURGERY ROOM +

 

Dr. Kim can see there are three peoples waiting patiently and hopefully for the result that he may give, but too bad that the result he will give can only bring sorrow to the whole family and friends. Dr. Kim felt sadden inside him to tell the very bad news to the parents and friend of the patient.

 

Dr. Kim could onlu shook his head and said "I'm sorry that I couldn't save Sehun, and the reason of it was because the moment Sehun arrived here, he already lose a loot of blood and his lungs are 70% already filled with his own blood from the broken ribs of him."afte he has done saying all that, he let Sehun's parents and Luhan to meet Sehun in the room.

 

LUHAN P.O.V

 

The moment when the doctor come out from the room, Mr., Mrs. Oh and I rushed to the doctor. When he said he couldn't save Sehun, I felt like my world has stop and my heart literally broken inside. I still can hear that the reason why he couldn't save Sehun but I can't digest anything that the doctor was saying. Everything seem so slow right now, after the doctor done saying that, he let us to meet Sehun in the room.

 

When I entered the room I could only see the pale and lifeless Sehun laying down on the cold table. He still look pure like always except that he didn't consume any oxygen right now. He is now gone forever from my life. My Sehun is now gone forever. I held his right hand, and my eyes betrayed me. My eyes are now blur with my own tears and soon slide down through my cheek. Sehun! Sehun! Sehun! I called for his name as loud as I could, but my voice can't give it all. My energy slowly faded. As I kneeled down, I remember something,..

 

"By the way Luhan, I have something to say too."

 

Sehun, you have something to tell me right? Why can't you tell it to me before?! Now I will never know what will you say to me. Ya Oh Sehun! As I try to shout for the last time, the i broke down crying together with Sehun's parents and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter