Part 1

If Only Didn't.. (Hide It From You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and Luhan was a best friend. Both of them was hard to be seperated. Everywhere Luhan goes, there will be Sehun, and so does the other. They also act a little like a couple sometime. Sehun hope all those act was real but for Luhan, it just like a brotherly love not more than that.

 

"Today is 11st November. It's the Pepero Day! I has been waiting for this day in along time!" Sehun said while watching the date on his watch. When he wanted to call Luhan, he suddenly saw his Luhan... Yes, Sehun already think that Luhan already his. He saw his Luhan with a girl and she linked her arms with Luhan's. At that time, Sehun just let it go because he don't want to destroy his best friend friendship with that girl and look at the ground for a long time. Sehun keep on staring at the ground and didn't realise that Luhan already next to him. Luhan has to shout to get Sehun attention back."Sehun! Why are you staring at the ground? Is there any gold there? And look at your shoes, the shoe laces didn't properly tied." Luhan kneel down with his left knee and tied Sehun's shoe laces. Sehun shock a bit and Luhan shook his head. "Don't say that he saw what I did with the girl just now?" Luhan inner self said. It's not true Luhan, it's just your imagination. Think that Sehun didn't saw anything, Luhan cheer himself and walk back home with Sehun.

 

On the way home, Sehun goes to one of the supermarket nearby. Luhan just followed where Sehun want to go. "Luhan, do you know what date is today?" Sehun asked Luhan bluntly. "Of course I know what date is today. It's 11st November. Why you ask Sehun?" Luhan answered the question and asked him. Sehun just smiled to Luhan, being lazy to answer Luhan's question. After few minutes in the supermarket, it's time to pay for the things that Sehun want to buy. When Luhan saw what was the things that Sehun brought, he let a small laughed. Then, they continue to walk back home.

 

When the arrived, Sehun asked Luhan to come over to his house after Luhan done changing his school uniform to a casual clothes. Luhan give Sehun a smile and goes back to his house.

 

Sehun in his house, busy taking bath and change to a simple clothes. He waited for Luhan to come to his house at the living room while watching the television. Few minutes later, he heard the bell rang. He went to the door and opened it. He saw the most beautiful creature on earth. Sehun was stunned and let Luhan to come into his house.

 

Both of them sit on the couch. "So what are we going to do now?" Luhan asked Sehun who in the kitchen preparing something. "We are going to celebrate the Pepero Day together, which happen to be today!" Sehun answered the question and Luhan just nodding understand. After for a while, Sehun come to the living room with the cookies and some apple juice to drink on a tray. He put the tray on the table and sit next to Luhan. "Shall we get it start, Luhan?" Sehun asked innocently. "Sure! Let's get it start now." Luhan answer bluntly. With that, Sehun straight away open one of the Pepero cookies box, which cookies and cream flavour in it and take one of the stick.

 

He put the end of the stick on his mouth and wait for Luhan to get the other end of it. When Luhan already get the other end, Sehun start to make a move with a nervous feels.

 

Both of them bites and bites, finally Sehun already on the last bites.. He and Luhan are now kissing. The kiss was a simple kind of peak until Luhan was the one who break the kiss first. Both of them acted like nothing has happen after that. Sehun wished a "Happy Pepero Day" to Luhan.

 

Luhan smile at Sehun cuteness, then suddenly his phone rang. The caller ID was his house and he answer it. "Your house calling? It's already late too. Better go home now right?" Sehun said to Luhan, and he nodded. Sehun take that as the sign to bring Luhan back home. He send Luhan goes back home safely.

 

When Luhan already in house, he watch outside wanted to see if Sehun still there or not, and Sehun already went home. "Tomorrow, yes tomorrow I'll say it to him that the girl he saw just now in front of the school gate was my girlfriend." Luhan said to himself.

 

+ THE NEXT DAY +

 

Both of them go to school like nothing happen yesterday. To Sehun, it was a bright and happy day, but it's not for the other. Luhan felt  like his heartbeat want to explode because he want to reveal his little secret that he didn't share with Sehun all day long.

 

"Yo Sehun! Tonight at 8 can you come to my house? I have something to tell you."Luhan said with a nervous voice. "Yo! Eh? Why don't you just say it now?"Sehun asked him. "Just tell me you want to come or not? It's something serious that you should know. That's why I don't want to tell it now." Luhan answered with a serious tone. Sehun seem a bit shocked with the way Luhan answered him, because usually Luhan will answered him with a soft tone but, today was not the day.

 

The weather form a shiny and bright day turned to a gloom and cloudy day. Even the news said that there will be a heavy rain tonight.

 

Now it's 8 P.M., and Sehun arrived to Luhan house. That night, he feel something is not right.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter