The Confession

Super Show 4: The Confession

Narrator's POV

Kyuhyun and Sungmin has a hyung-dongsaeng relationship for many years. 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin often does a thing called "FANSERVICE". 

Yep. That's it! Skinship, back hugs and selcas.

They just do it for the sake of their fans who believe that KyuMin is REAL.

But Kyuhyun knew to himself that he's been loving Sungmin all these years.

Not loving as a hyung but loving like a special someone.

But the question is..

Does Sungmin feels the same way for him too?

He finally decided that this night will answer his question.

Kyuhyun will confess to Sungmin at the Super Show 4.

Of course with a little help from his other hyungs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun's POV

"!, I'm getting nervous." I banged the piano because I'm so pissed.

Tonight will be the night to confess my love for Sungmin-hyung.

I rub my temples and close my eyes for a while, when suddenly the door flew open, someone rushed in my room where I'm rehearsing.

"KYU!!! Are you okay?! What happened??!! I've heard a banging piano! Are you feeling sick? What do you want?" Sungmin-hyung rushed by my side and ask me all those questions.

He laid the back of his hand against my forehead to know if I'm having a fever.

 

I love the feeling when I'm feeling his soft skin against mine.

"Hey Kyu! CHO KYUHYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!" he almost shouted at my ear.

Oh yeah, I smiled like an idiot again.

I looked at him.

Our faces are just a few inches away.

Oh ! Those lips I've been longing to kiss.

Those pouty pink lips.

"Oh hyung?! Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Don't mind me. I'm just rehearsing my solo performance for tonight." I said.

"But why do you have to bang the piano and space out for almost 5 minutes?!" 

"I just accidently banged the piano, hyung and for spacing out, it was uhhh... nothing." I said while giving him one of my most convincing smiles.

"Ok Kyu. I'll be going now. I also have to rehearse for my solo performance. Don't be nervous, Kyu. I'm here for you. HWAITING!" Sungmin-hyung said as he tapped my shoulder while punching his fist to the air and got out of the room.

After he got out of the room, I felt relieved.

I let out a loud sigh while still thinking about the outcome of my confession later.

I can do this

CHO KYUHYUN.

HWAITING!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night has come...

The boys are getting ready backstage..

 

Kyuhyun's POV

"You're lookin' good tonight, Kyu." Sungmin-hyung said to me.

. I can feel that my face is burning right now.

I can't stop blushing.

"Really? Thanks hyung. You look good too." I answered with a smile but deep in my mind, you're not good-looking hyung, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL

SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL.

How I wish I could say that to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After series of songs....

Kyuhyun's persformance came....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the backstage...

"Come on Sungmin-ah. Let's watch Kyuhyun's surprise performance for tonight." Leeteuk said.

"Surprise performance? But we have to get dressed for the finale, hyung." Sungmin said still thinking of the word "surprise".

"How about let's get dressed first then watch our maknae's performance. Arasseo?" Eunhyuk said to prevent any type of discussions.

The two guys nodded.

After they got dressed for their finale, they hurriedly went to the side of the stage to watch their maknae's performance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungmin's POV

Our dear maknae had all grown up.

He's so handsome in that plain whit suit with a black neck tie.

He's playing "Now and Forever" by Richard Marx while playing the piano but he suddenly stopped in the middle of his performance.

It looks like he'll have something to say to the fans.

But why is my heart beating so fast?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun's POV

"I'll try to show you each and every way I can..

Now and forever, I will be your man."

I stopped singing.

I stood up from my sit as I saw Sungmin-hyung, I mean Sungmin.

"I'm sorry, I can't continue playing this song....

.

.

.

alone....."

I can hear murmurs from the fans, as I continued speaking..

"I want to sing this song with the one I love...

All of you will be the witnesses for this night.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

Suddenly someone pushed Sungmin.

"Donghae, What the ?" Sungmin asked.

But Donghae just smiled like a kid and does a peace sign.

As he was eyeing Donghae, he felt someone held his hand.

"Kyu?" Sungmin asked.

Kyuhyun smiled at him.

Not an evil smile.

It's his precious angelic smile that melt Sungmin's heart.

Kyuhyun held Sungmin 's hand while they're walking towards the piano.

Kyuhyun gestured Sungmin to sit beside him.

Kyuhyun played the piano while singing the song again, but this time with Sungmin by his side and a slideshow of their selcas together flashing on the screen.

"Until the day the ocean doesn't touch the sand...

Now and forever.. I will be your man."

As Kyuhyun finished his song.

He carefully dragged Sungmin to the front of the E.LF.s.

Ryeowook suddenly walk towards them and hand Kyuhyun a little pink round box and gave Sungmin a wink.

Sungmin just smiled.

Kyuhyun get the box and he kneeled down.

Before opening the box.....

"Lee Sungmin, I know you only see me as your dongsaeng, but I can't fight this feeling. The way I feel for you, It will surely kill me if I will not say this to you. The first time I came to Super Junior, you have caught my eyes. The way you treat me, your smiles, your aegyo, your hugs, your sweetness. Thank you for all of those things. You just let me fall for you more and more each day. That's why I came up with this. I want to risk all of my chances....

No fanservice involved..

Just my feelings...

I want to ask you one question..

Just one...

WILL YOU BE MINE?"  Kyuhyun said as he opened the box.

It was a beautiful ring.

Sungmin was shocked. 

He don't know what he's going to do.

But he knew to himself that he also have a feeling for Kyuhyun.

A feeling that he doesn't want to show because he's afraid that Kyuhyun won't like him.

But now this is a dream come true.

After a few minutes of silence..

Sungmin finally answered..

"Yes, Cho Kyuhyun.

I am yours." Sungmin said with a shaking voice and his eyes were full of tears...

tears of joy.

Kyuhyun stood up and he put the ring into Sungmin's ring finger.

It perfectly fits Sungmin's finger.

He held up Sungmin's hand.

Yes, they both have the same ring.

It's a couple ring.

Kyuhyun hugged Sungmin like there's no tomorrow.

With their lapel microphones, the audience can hear their conversation.

"I Love You so much, Minnie. Thank you for loving me back. I promise I won't break your heart." Kyuhyun told Sungmin, still not breaking from the hug.

"I ... Love You too,..... Kyu. Thank you...... for...... loving...... me." Sungmin said between his sobs.

"Stop crying, Minnie. I hate seeing you like that. Saranghae." Kyuhyun kissed his lover's forehead.

Sungmin stopped crying,"Nado saranghae, Kyuhyun-ah." as he gave his sweetest smile to Kyuhyun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly the other members came from the side of the stage.

They congratulate the new lovebirds.

"Good work, maknae." 

Someone tapped Kyuhyun's shoulder, it was Heechul.

He also came to watch SS4 and one of the main people behind Kyuhyun's confession.

"Thanks a lot, hyung." Kyuhyun said as he hugged Heechul.

They were all so happy that night.

Even the ELFs..

They wer so lucky to be the witnesses of Kyuhyun's confession.