Chapter 3

supernova

1 week after the night of the incident.

I was getting really worried we didn't hear anything from mr.han about changkyun and ms.lee wasn't telling as anything. I had this bad feeling wherever they took changkyun it wasn't good. And i found out i wasn't the only one feeling that why shownu, kihyun and jooheon all were feeling the same why. If no one was going to tell us what happened to changkyun we planned we would found out ourselves. So that after noon me and shownu followed mr. han to underground building. I used my invisibility power which comes  in handy  when  i do  things like hiding, i grabbed shownu arm making him invisible to. We followed mr.han inside the building. There were guards everywhere blocking ever enters and exists. “ dude i think we should get out of here.” shownu said quietly. “ we can't we have to find out what happened to changkyun ” i said. We stopped when mr.han stopped at this white door he placed his hand on the door after couple seconds later the door opened. Shownu and me both run in before the door could close i was nervous but i didn't let my nervous get to me, i had to find changkyun that was the only thing that was going through mind. The room walls were all covered with white there were 5 chairs sitting stright from this huge glass window. I looked at shownu curious of what the glass window was. We slowly walked to it peeking to see what was in there. we saw mr.han kneeling down next a boy wearing all white. I closely looked to see who the boy is only to realize it was changkyun. He looked scared and confused i threw a gaze to shownu who was just staring at changkyun.  “ what are they  doing with  him.” i heard shownu say under his breath. Before i could try to answer 3 guys wearing all white uniforms walked in and went inside the glass window. Me and shownu watched as the 2 of the  men hold changkyun arms, And the other man pulled out a 2 blue pills from his pocket. Changkyun looked like he was trying to fight but he looked to weak to even to move. Mr.han nodded his head and the man with the blue pills grabbed changkyun mouth and forcefully made changkyun take the pills. We watch in horror as changkyun started to shake then go limp on the floor. My heart broke seeing how small and pale changkyun looked lying on the ground like a wounded animal. I could feel shownu shaking in anger i looked over to him, he had both of his hands folded in a fest.

When the 3 guys left a man with black suit walked in he had a suitcase his hair was brushed back and he had this small smirk on his face, that annoyed me so much for some weird reason. he looked familiar but i don't know where i saw him before. Mr. han come out of the glass window and shaked the man's hand. “ how are you doing mr.han.” the man said smiling. “ i am fine thank you Dr. berland.” mr.han said looking happier than i ever saw him. “ so how is he?” berland asked. He's getting weaker we could put him down by the end of this week.” Mr.han said.  Hearing mr. han say this everything around me started to spin, millions of questions went through my mind. what the hell did they mean put him down?. Why did they brought changkyun here in the first place?. What was that blue pills they give him?

That's great we need to get rid of him and quickly i don't want anyone finding out that kid’s powers. “ Dr.berland said walking out Mr. han nodded and looked at changkyun before leaving himself. After the door closed i let go of shownu shoulder. We looked at eachother then run inside the glass window to check on changkyun. “ what did they mean they are  going to put him down he's not an animal.” i said with an angry tone but broken too, i wanted to cry. Seeing changkyun on the floor in pain waked the overprotective older brother inside of me. I wanted to pick changkyun up put him on my back and run for the exist.

“ wonho we need to get the cops what ever they are doing is illegal” shownu said. “ i don't think that will stop them from doing whatever they're doing. They seemed to have too much power over anyone to do anything they want.” shownu nodded understanding. I got on my knees and  pulled changkyun back against my chest. Shownu also got on his knees and pushed changkyun hair away from his face. “ we need to get him out of here.” i said with a shaky voice. “ we will but we need a plan.” shownu said giving me small smile. “ you know when i first met him i was sure he would die if someone try to punch him.” shownu said looking at changkyun his smiling dieing of. “ you know shownu if we manage to get him out we could never go back to the mid nova.” i said i knew for sure that getting changkyun out of here was risking our lives and i didn't care as long changkyun was out of here and safe i didn't care if i died. “ i know.” shownu said standing up. “ come on we need to get home and plan the escape.” he said walking out. I looked at changkyun promising him we would be back. “just hold on a little longer” i whispered. I slowly lyed him down in the bed and went out to where shownu was. before we left the room me and shownu took one last look at changkyun before i placed my hand on shownu shoulder and disappeared.