°☼ Dreamwishes ¡

°☼ Dreamwhisper ¡

°☼ Dreamwhisper ¡ home

500*230

 

yeonsan

the story takes place in the future, in 2092. as expected the world changed quite a bit but not in the predictable way. after the third world war in 2053, and climate change the world changed drastically, and currently yeonsan is back in the retro of the seventies and eighties. and thus old cars, flamboyant clothing. funnily enough the technology is topnotch. smartphones, led tvs etc. it is a curious mix of future and past.
the town itself seems modeled after some californian beach cities, yet retains its korean culture and feeling.

powers&the Curious Incident

the powers that are required are named on the plotline page, as well the summary. they're the only things that are really required for the application. please do explain in detail about their abilities, their weaknesses and strenghts! don't forget they're all very clumsy and stupid when it comes to their powers, not exactly realizing the consequences of it.

about the Curious Incident. It, in fact happened two years ago. the curious incident involved:

1. the seventh friend, joon sooyoon, mysteriously disappeared.
2. there are strange coves, in places where there normally were no coves at all

3. a cave that always had been pitch dark, now glows a mysterious blue and purple

4. all six friends suddenly gained powers, but they cannot remember how

5. some roads are strangely not accessible anymore, and no one knows why

6. an epidemic of amnesia, every inhabitant is affected, of two days, around the time when the seventh friend disappeared
7. no one can get out of the town and surroundings.

personality//background

the plotlines are just there for you to help and get inspiration, just as the background as well. please do elaborate in detail their personality. about the background, please do at least explain how they reacted on the receiving of their powers and how well they can control it, what their famillial situation is, how they grew up, and how they experienced the Curious Incident, etc etc. 

 

an explanation of sooyoon. he's male, and has a rather mysterious aura. the most curious one. he's someone that hides himself so the majority of his friends like him for his amiable personality. 

faceclaims//love interests//etc...

About faceclaims. firstly, jung jaehyun from nct is taken. I'd rather have models, idols and actors as faceclaims over ulzzangs and the like. it's best to choose fcs with ages as close to 1995-1999 kids, since this story revolves around kids trying to adjust themselves into adulthood and growing up in a spiritual way.  yeonsan has barely any contact with the outside world, and thus most of the inhabitants are korean(if you want a foreign faceclaim, please explain how they came into that town).

Love interests! please do! even applicant x applicant is fine! romance will most definitely happen, i mean, this is a coming of age story after all! plus dont worry about the questions mentioned. they're simply a way for me to find out how your character thinks and talks-

password is a guess to what the cause of all this could be + a song that suits this story or your character!

cookies♥

♥ underrated faceclaims!

♥ underrated groups tbh!

♥ i actually like to see some angst :'"

♥ elaborations and long stories! i actually really like to read applications so-

♥ unconventional personalities/backgrounds

♥ put joon sooyoon and eun hansol in your relationships!

SOURCE CODE : turn in : example