°☼ Dreamfriends ¡

°☼ Dreamwhisper ¡

°☼ Dreamwhisper ¡ home

do not change the size 500*240

 

available

100*100

°☼ Fireblaze ¡

fire manipulator

the literal sun, most people would describe fireblaze like that. they always take the initiative inside the six, and always plans the greatest fun. but due to their background they are sensitive to delinquent behavior and have aggression problems.


abilities 
fire immunity;
fire generation;
combustion generation;

 

available

100

°☼ Lightray ¡

light manipulator

a child of innocence, lightray has this status due to their looks. it's definitely not true. lightray is a closet ert, and has a huge collection of naughty magazines. they have a preference for their own , yet cant get out of the closet due to their conservative parental figures.


abilities 
light generation;
light solidification;
light absorption;

 

available

100*100

°☼ Waterflow ¡

water manipulator

the most calm and mature, waterflow always thinks things through. among the six, waterflow is the most complex personality however- as no one knows exactly what they are thinking, yet they take care of their friends the most, showing they care a lot, but is it really caring?


abilities 
water walking;
hydrokinetic constructs;
water generation;

 

available

100*100

°☼ Electricbeam ¡

electricity manipulator

electricbeam has the worst memory of all six. they talk a lot but remember nothing. chaotic by themselves, they get distracted easily and get hyped easily before losing all interest and moving on. they're often so cheerful, that no one asks why they have those blue bruised spots on their body...


abilities 
electric generation;
electric immunity;
electric constructs;

 

taken

100*100

°☼ Antigravity ¡

telekinesis user

antigravity is generally known as quiet and reserved, yet sensitive. however, when they open up, they're possibly the noisiest of the bunch-they just don't know how to handle strangers. although they are considered shy, they told no one that they had crippling anxiety.

 

abilities 

levitation;
moving an object;

telekinetic compression

 

available

100*100

°☼ Earthbrave ¡

earth manipulator

a very independent personage, earthbrave has everything organized and planned out, keeping the loudest of the six in check. they are generally a sweet person and never got angry at any of their friends. no one would ever guess earthbrave held deep grudges inside their heart.


abilities 
earthquake generation;
plant generation;
soil manipulation;