Last Dance (Jaejoong x Yoona)

Collection of Yoona Oneshots (requests accepted)

this oneshot is gonna be really short :P but feel free to request!

 

It was the night SNSD and Super Junior had won their respective awards for top girl and top boy group. The whole company had rented out a bar for their celebration; however, those who were too young and underage were prohibited from stepping into the establishment. SM knew how crazy these young adults could get. Yoona didn't want to attend, but the rest of the members urged her to relax and have some fun, something Yoona had not had a chance to do in a long time. Jessica had already chosen a gorgeous dress for Yoona and Tiffany took care of her makeup.

"Our dongsaeng looks y. Yoona, you can get any guy with this look!" Tiffany beamed as she clapped her hands.

"Yah.... Who says I want a guy?" Yoona chuckled back, continuing to be mesmerized by her own body. She indeed did look y in the red mini dress with black pumps. Her legs were accentuated so well, they looked slim like sooyoung's, yet still maintained the " me" look. Her beauty was all unintentional. She was not trying to be the most beautiful girl in the room, it just happened to become that way.

Yoona agreed that she had to find a guy soon. She had an endless amount of suitors, and she knew they would all lose interest in their one-sided love if she didn't choose somebody quick, but who better than to find someone within their own company.

The 7 ladies, excluding Seohyun and Hyoyeon, who decided to stay with the maknae, made their grand entrance in the club. They arrived fashionably late for the party had already started. There were other idol groups present such as Infinite, JYJ, 4minute, KARA, and the list goes on.

Yoona made her way over to her friends from the other groups who then made their way to the dance floor. Many guys asked Yoona to dance and she happily obliged. Usually any other day, she would kindly reject and me her modest usual self, but today she decided to it and be proud of her body. Almost every guy in the club had come to talk or dance with her except one man, Kim JaeJoong. Yoona and Jaejoong had once been very close friends and so she was curious as to why he hadn't approached her. It had been 3 hours into the night and the party was still going strong.

"He's still not going to talk to me?!" Yoona thought, infuriated. She irritatedly walked over to the bar and ordered the strongest drink. The bartender grabbed the bottle from the cabinet and started to pour her a shot, but Yoona grabbed the bottle forcefully and attempted chugged the whole thing, immediatly regretting it. The room started spinning and her head started to hurt, not to mention the bitter taste was still in .

"" she cursed under her breath. Jaejoong, who had been flirting the night away at the other side of the bar spotted the girl and walked over to the seat next to her. Yoona who had her face buried deep in her hands had not noticed that the guy she had been waiting for casually took a seat next to her. Jaejoong was known as a huge player, even as a celebrity among the idols. Even earlier, she had seen Jessica and Jaejoong hooking up in the corner, and an hour later, he was all over Nicole from KARA. She didn't even know why she wanted him so badly but she did. 

"Oppa, shall we finished what we started?" Nicole seductively traced her fingers around his collarbones. Jaejoong was about to get up and in fact actually intended to finish but Yoona had grabbed his hand first.

"Actually, he promised me a dance." Yoona dragged him away into the dance floor. Yoona started to move with the music and tried to avoid his eyes but she couldn't help looking at the gorgeous man in front of her. She noticed Jaejoong was looking at her with curious eyes and staying still, unable to move.

"Uh, not that I mind, but care to expl-"
"Am I ugly or something?" Yoona cut him off and looked at him with sorrowful eyes.

"How can Korea's number 1 beauty say such a thing?" Yoona stepped closer, went on her tippy-toes and brought her lips right in front of his. He could tell that she was drunk by the smell not to mention her sloppy movements. He saw her lips quiver a bit as she slowly backed away.

"Sorry" she said as she turned around to walk away. Jaejoong seized the moment to snake his hand around her slim waist.

"I promised you a dance, remember?"