One shot

Anything for you - Complete

One shot Chapter

 

Adjusting the cuffs on his dress shirt, Seungri was currently gazing out the window of his room, admiring the city lights in Japan. Slowly, Seungri took out his phone, using his finger to scroll through whatever showing in his social media feed until he came to a stop.

G Dragon , Kwon Ji Yong, leader of the world famous Kpop group, Big Bang. Most talented song writer of Korea trying to succeed in venturing into the world of fashion business.

Seeing G Dragon trying to promote his brand, peaceminuone, through social media made Seungri shook his head as he leaned his body on the glass window. To be frank, Seungri feels that it was quite hilarious seeing G dragon and some of the people in YG Entertainment wearing an overpriced stationary like a piece of accessory.

What was interesting was, once peaceminuone was launched, Seungri found it so hard to believe that the overpriced piece of stationary could sell so well. It sells so well that people would resort to cheaper alternatives to imitate the brand.

But time is a funny thing. Things that once worked begin to lose their charm and Seungri knew that once the frenzy over the brand starts to dies out over time, it would be a challenge for his beloved leader.

That very thought could not stop Seungri from smiling slightly and saddened to some degree.

Some of his business ventures could be the very proof of how tough it is to survive in this cruel society.

He had miscounted how much of his time and sleepless night was spent on his ramen shop and club business.

Oh! And not forgetting the number of masks his has to wear to socialize with his potential business partners.

Will G Dragon be able to cope?

A voice suddenly interrupted his train of thoughts.

"What are you up to? You're in your own little world again aren't you, Seungri?"

Putting his phone back to his pocket, Seungri turned to see the man that spoke.

“Manager hyung, do you have any idea how is G dragon hyung’s fashion business is doing?” Seungri greeted brightly.

Manager Hyung raised an eyebrow, watching Seungri in silence before he spoke.

“You are going to help your G Dragon hyung without him knowing again, aren’t you?”

Seungri’s smile dropped after being exposed by his true intentions.

 “I wanted to be useful….” Seungri trailed off.

Manager hyung drew his brows together, observing the person in front of him.

That person was dressed neatly in a dress shirt and pants. His face was smeared with layers of foundation to cover his dark eye circles and eye bags.

God knows whether this person had a decent sleep for once.

"That’s the only thing I can do for him…," Seungri continued quaveringly.

Manager hyung understood finally. He merely nodded at Seungri, and smiled a sad slow smile

“I can help you get some information on this. But, I hope that it’s all worth it, Seungri.”

Seungri nodded with a slight smile on his face.

Anything for his beloved hyung.

-End-