Chapter four - Escape

Mistaken destiny

 "Really? Is this all it?" Marisa questioned hoping there's more.

  J.seph and Marisa arrive to their destination, the amusement park. Both of them are standing at the maintenance hearing screams and music.

   "Hey don't be disappointed. Everybody likes it here." J.seph answered.

  " I hate rides." She said with a gloomy face.

  " Have you rode one before?" He asked.

   "No."

   " See you haven't rode one yet, you don't know what it's like. I'm sure you will love it, are you perhaps scared?"  He asked while smiling.

   "What's so wrong about being scared of it!?" She yelled.

   "Nothing much! As your oppa I will protect you and feel safe. I swear you'll enjoy it with me." He said proudly.

   " Ew, remember your an ajjussi right?" 

    He sighed  "This is why I hate kids."

    " Yah!" She shouted.

  He stick out his tongue and run towards the park.

  " Bleh!" Catch me if you can!" He shouted.

  " You're the real kid." Marisa said Then she followed him. 

   " Two for tickets please!" J.seph said cheerfully to the cashier in the ticket booth. 

   " You guys don't want the promo?" The girl offer.

J.seph and Marisa looked to each other with confuse face.

  " Sorry ma'am I don't have an idea on what you said."

   " It's couple's promo today! All couple's can pay the ticket as one. So it's like buy one get free. Unless you're not a couple?"

  Marisa's cheek blushed so red while J.seph glance at her face.

   He chuckled "Yes we're a couple. We want to accept your offer."

  "Alright! But we need a confirmation though.." 

  " Pft! Like what?" He asked 

  " I don't know, maybe a kiss?" The female asked.

   Their eyes both open widely and looked to each other like saying "What are we gonna do?!"  While Marisa's cheek got even more red. 

   The girl laughed hard and loud. "I'm just kidding! Here are the tickets. Sorry and enjoy!"

  Marisa whispered to J.seph While glaring at him  "How in the world everybody like this place?" 

 "Sorry." He answered with sheepishly smile.

  Marisa thought "This is totally not take away your problem trip."

   "Come on!" He shouted excitedly and quickly hold her hand to run. 

They went to the most extreme rides first. Marisa's first ride made her cry. And what was J.seph's reaction? Of course he laughed but he gave her cotton candy to cheer up. 

 " Why did we go to the scariest rides first!?" She asked in anger. 

  " So that we can relax after and you can be immune to the other rides!" He answered cheerfully.

Then for the first time J.seph saw Marisa's genuine smile that made him speechless.

  " Idiot what's with the "immune" thing?" Then she laughed.

  "Let's ride the ferry's wheel last so that we have a better view for the fireworks."

 "Sounds good to me!" She said.

 At night they went to the ferry's wheel as the last customer who will ride.

  "We're lucky!" Marisa said while holding her chest huffing because they ran to get at least the last seat.

 " I think destiny did it" J.seph said.

 " How did you know?" She asked curiously.

 " Well I always dream of coming here with at least one person."

  "That's why you sound like a kid earlier when we get here." She aid and chuckled.

  " My parents never had a chance to brought me here, they died in a car accident with me."

 Marisa got quiet for a moment. " I-I'm sorry..."

 " No it's alright, destiny took care of me. I met your father and you. I was taken care of your dad and now you made my dream come to life." J.seph said.

Marisa's cheek blush again and she look more shy.

" Thank you for bringing me here. No one ever let me be this happy. I enjoyed it." She said sincerely.

" You're not complaining anymore huh?" He smiled.

 "Ugh! You're ruining the moment!" She yelled.

 " Sorry" he chuckled "I should thank you." He added.

   "Sorry for my attitude when we met." She apologized. 

  " I don't mind, I get to know your ugly side." He said smiling.

 " You are so evil" she said.

 J.seph laughed  "Hahahaha-" and was interrupted by the fireworks.

 *boom *boom *boom

 As Marisa's eyes glow and adore the fireworks J.seph was more into her face.

 "Today was special..." Marisa said

 "You look more special." J.seph mumbled.