Chapter two- not again

Mistaken destiny

"Mmm.. afternoon already?" J.seph said as he just woke up.

  He stretched his arms up and walked to the kitchen.

 He notice the cordless phone and said "Oh I have miss calls from Mr. Jung, this is bad."

  He picked up the phone start to call back. "Hello? Yes this is Joseph may I talk to him? Thank you Catrina.... Yes good afternoon Mr.-"

  "You idiot-son! What time do you wake up!? Do you how mad my daughter is right now? " Mr. Jung shouted.

   " I know just like you, I'm sorry the party is meant to be enjoyed right?" J.seph replied.

  " Well you failed that party! It's not your party J.seph you were supposed to my daughter to his fiancé! "

  "Unfortunately sir I didn't had a chance to meet your daughter. Plus she's young, maybe she was afraid of the party?"

  " Idiot! She went to the party! Although she went home without talking to me about it. She was furious and stomping to her room. All because of you who should have assist her! "

 "Again, I'm sorry sir." Then he sighed.

  "I don't need your sorry! I need you to be here right now, understood!?" 

  " Yes sir...." he said lazily.

 Mr. Jung hung up the phone and sighed " If only he is not your son Gil, I wouldn't have this patience on him."

  " Hmm i wonder if that girl is the same as the one I met yesterday, it would be fun for sure." J.seph thought and smiled.

 " I keep on thinking of her, this is bad." He chuckled. 

  "I should go by now."

"Beep! Beep!"

  " He's here Marisa, get your stuff ready." 

*sigh "Why do I feel like a child going to the school bus?" She thought.

   Her eyes were wide open when she saw a man opening their door. 

   " Mr. Jung I'm here, where-" his suprised interrupt him.

   " Thank goodness you're here already. Marisa this is J.seph- he was interrupted by Marisa.

   "Who is he?" She asked as her faced looked in disgust. 

  " He's your.. how should I say, your personal assistant? "

  " Why? And Why him? I'm not a kid anymore dad."

 "Marisa it's for your own good, your'e a lady from a rich family, you need safety. Don't worry I trust him."

  "Not me ." She anwsered

   " You guys have seem to know each other, have you guys met?" 

   "No." J.seph answered, "A pleasure to meet and assist you young lady." He said as he bow and reach her hand.

  *sigh " I told you, I have limited perks." She thought.

   " Well shall we go now? " Jun asked. 

   " Have a safest trip Marisa." Mr. Jung said.

    " Be safe too dad. I'll get going now." She bow and hug her dad.

     "Goodbye everyone." 

     "Goodbye young miss."

*engine starts

  " Well you seem to be a good kid ." J.seph said.

  "Shut up and drive." She answered