Part 2

True Feeling

Taeyeon POV

It’s been a weeks since Tiffany start working with me. We already become friends because surprisingly we are connected between each other. She is so kind and very talkative unlike me, maybe that’s why we’re connected. Even though she has her own office room, I tell her that she can work here in my room so it will be more easier for us to work together. But that’s not exactly the real reason. The reason why I tell her to work in here because I get to see her face every day and every second. She reminded me about her, maybe that’s why I like staring at her face. That’s what I thought.

I got lost in thoughts when suddenly she come to my desk and call my name.

“Ehem, Taeyeon?”

“A-ah yes? Why Tiffany?”

“Here is the documents that you need to sign.”

“Just put it on my table.”

“Okay.”

I look at my watch and it’s almost lunch time. We didn’t have many works to do today so an idea came into my mind. Before she turned around I call her name.

“Hm, Tiffany?”

“Yes?” she smiled.

“I really want to try eat at the new restaurant near here. Can you accompany me?”

She look shocked when I ask that since this is the first time I ask for her to accompany.

“S-sure.”

“Okay let’s go. I’m starving already.”

 

 

Tiffany POV

We started to leave the office and we’re walking to the restaurant together. On the way to the restaurant, I thought of many things.

She asked me to accompany her in the second week I worked here? And even she is the one who pays for the food? She really is a nice person just like what Sooin told me. Does she normally do this to all her new secretary? I keep thinking it for a while we’re waiting for the traffic lights to turn red so we can cross the street.

Then, while we were crossing the street. Our hands suddenly brushing. I don’t know if it happens accidentally or not. But it seems like Taeyeon wants to hold my hand because she doesn’t want me to lose her in the crowd. I think maybe she’s a typical person who hates crowded situation.

Finally after walking for about 10 minutes, we arrived at the restaurant. The restaurant looks pretty comfortable and chill. It doesn’t look really fancy but it’s a typical restaurant where you can enjoy spending a long time with friends, just talking, having fun, and just eat delicious food with quite reasonable prices. Everyone in here looks very relaxed and really enjoying their food.

Hmm..They certainly serves great food. I can also smell a chesse raviolli and a carbonara spaghetti right away. It makes me feel more hungry than before.

 

 

Taeyeon POV

I can’t believe while we were walking to here I almost grab her hand. It was my reflect because I used to do that with her. Thankfully it seems like she didnt notice it. Sigh.. I should have control myself more. Wake up Taeyeon, she is not her!

The waitress leads us to an empty table. We sat at a table near the window where we can see the street and people walking around. Then, me and Tiffany start to look at the menu. When I look at the menu, I’m really confused which food should I order. So I just put down and sigh loudly.

"Wow, It’s true, huh?” i said while looking down at the menu.

“What’s true?” Tiffany asked me confused.

“When you’re starving, all the foods that you see in the menu will look delicious. Why is it so hard to choose something to eat?” I sigh again.

She giggled, “Well, shall I order it for you then?”

“Sure, that would be great.” I said while feeling happy that she helped me.

“Do you want to try cheese ravioli? It seems like a lot of people in here order it. Oh, and look! It’s one of the chef’s recomended dish.” she pointed the chesse ravioli picture in the menu that has a chef’s hat logo with a ‘chef’s recommendation’ writing on it.

“Hm okay let’s share it? The portion looks a bit too much.”

“Okay let’s share it.”

“Ah! I want to eat spaghetti carbonara too. Can I order it?” She smiles cheerfully.

Wow i kinda shocked becauce she’s just so straight forward. But it’s really fine for me because I don’t like it when my secretary is ashamed to say what they want  just because they know I’m their boss. I just want them to be open to me. And maybe that’s what I like about Tiffany. She’s just so open, outgoing, cheerful, talkative and she also reminds me of my-.....oh no, not again. You better stop, Taeyeon. I’m drown in my memories until Tiffany nudge me.

“Taeyeon? Are you okay?” she said softly and i can see worry in her eyes. I don’t know why but i feel a tug at my heart. Okay this is getting weird.

“A-ah yes i’m okay.” Damn her hand is so soft. “What were you asking me?”

“I ask you if I can order spaghetti carbonara.”

“Sure. You can order anything you want.”

She ordered it and shortly the waitress serves the foods. To reduce the silence, i try to start a conversation with her.

“So Tiffany, tell me about yourself.”

“What do you want to know from me? I’m afraid there’s nothing interesting to tell about.”

“Anything. I would still listening to it even though if its boring.” I sneered.

She rolled her eyes. “Yeah, okay then.” I smiled a little because I find it amusing when she does that.

“I was born in California, August 1st 1989. I had an older sister and an older brother. My family lives on California.” She said with a straight face.

“...”

“Why didn’t you say anything?” she looked at me. And then I start laughing at her because her face looks funny. “Yah..now you’re laughing?!” she sulked. Seriously this girl is funny, it’s been awhile since I laughed like that.

“I’m sorry i just can’t help it when I look at your expression.” I wiped my tears. “Yeah, thank you.” She sulked again.

“Oh come on stop sulking. I’m just kidding. But I already know about that information of yours.”

“I already told you there’s nothing to tell you about.”

“Hmm okay. What’s your favorite color then?” I try to ask her about other things. “I really like pink! Wait, no. I love it!” Her eyes become sparkling. “Oh wow okay.” I chuckled. I’ve noticed that all her things is pink. “What about you?” she asked. “I like purple, sometimes I like blue too.”

We talked for awhile and we start to get to know each other a bit. I looked at my watch and surprised that we already talk for 2 hours. We go back to the office after I payed for the food. When we arrived at our office room, we start to work for a little bit.

And then its time to go home. We tidy up our things and then go to the elevator together.

“How do you get to your home?”

“I’m taking a bus since it’s more faster, although it’s very crowded but it’s okay.”

I’m thinking for a bit and then I ask her, “how about I drove you home? I have nothing to do after this so... What do you think?”

“No no, it’s okay Taeyeon. I don’t want to bother my own boss.” she shake her head.

“Yah! We already become friends now.” I can’t help but frowning. How can she say something like that.

The elevator’s door opened and we get into it.

She know that her sentence offended me so she approached me until our shoulders touched and she lowered her head, “I know, Taeyeon. Sorry to say that but still.. I don’t want to bother you.” I look at her, “Hey.. look at me.” She lifted her head and look at me. “You are not bothering me at all, Tiffany. I’m the one who offers it to you, right? So it’s okay.” I said softly and smiled. She nodded.

When the elevator opened, I grab her hand and lead her to my car. I do that because I want her to know that I’m okay and she shouldn’t feel sorry. I took a glance at her, she looked shocked while looking at our hands so i swing our hands and she looked at me. I smiled at her to assuring her and then she smile back at me. I don’t know why but I liked it when she smile at me.

I let go of her hand when we arrived at my car. We get into the car and i started the engine. After she told me where she lived, i started driving. It was a silence atmosphere at my car, not the awkward one but the comfortable one.

When we stopped at the red light, i looked at her. “Hey.. why are you so quite?” she usually not this quite. “Hm? No, i’m just tired” she said. When i want to ask her again, the traffic light already turned green so i start driving and being silent again.

Finally we arrived at her home, she unbuckle her seatbelt and turn at me, “Thank you for driving me home, Taeyeon. I owed you.” She smiled. “No problem and i already told you that it’s okay so you didn't owed me.” She sighed and look at my eyes, pleading. “Okay, if you say so. How about a dinner, tomorrow?” She widened her eyes, “w-what?” she is confused. “You say that you owed me, so?” i chuckled at her. “O-okay... dinner..”, and then i laughed because she really look shocked. “Now get out of my car.” I said jokingly at her. “Geez.. okay okay!” she mumbled while smiling.

I opened my car’s window, “See you tomorrow, Tiffany.”

“Yes, see you tomorrow. Please drive safely.”

“I will. I should go now. Good night, Tiffany.” I smiled and waved at her.

“Good night, Taeyeon” she smiled back.

She entered her apartment and I go back to my apartment with the biggest smile on my face. I can’t describe my feelings right now, but all i know is that my feelings are so happy. I didn’t even know why? But it feels good.

After i took a bath, i went to sleep. I feel asleep with a smile on my face.

I hope tomorrow will also be a great day just like today.