Part 1

True Feeling

The alarm has been ringing endlessly but the owner still doesn’t want to open her eyes yet. The sound of alarm becomes more annoying so she wake up with a grunt and turn off her alarm without opening her eyes. She is lying on the bed for a few minutes and sit up with half opened eyes. After regaining her consciousness she wears her bunny slippers and walk to the bathroom to take a shower. 20 minutes later she walks out of her room to the kitchen to eat cereal and drink a coffee.

*ring ring* Taeyeon’s phone is ringing.

“Good morning Miss Taeyeon sorry for bothering you.”

“Morning Sooin-ah. Is there any problem?”

“Actually no but I have a news for you.”

“What is it?”

“Since your last secretary had resigned, finally we got you a new secretary. We already interviewed her last week and she‘s ready to start work today. We have checked her background and it seems that she is a hard working person since she has been work in many places. She’s also nice tho so you don’t have to worry.”

“Hmm.. okay. Can you tell her to meet me later at my office room? I’ll be there at 9am.”

“Okay, sure.”

New secretary and that person is a girl. Sooin tell me that she is a nice person too. Hmm let’s just see.

 

Tiffany POV

I woke up early because I’m so excited that I’ll start working today. It’s very hard to get a job at Kim Corporation but I got called and they tell me that I can start working today. Although I didn’t want to be a secretary but I still accept it since they need a secretary. I’ll consider myself lucky.

In the middle of breakfast, I got called from the office. They tell me to arrive before 9am because my boss wants to see me. Although I have heard her name before, but I’ve never met her in person before so I don’t know how is she like. I feel a little bit nervous so I keep repeating in my head that everything’s going to be alright.

I finally arrived at the office at 8.30am. I looked at my surroundings. Everyone looks busy, but they are also look like they’re enjoying their work. Suddenly I saw Sooin coming up to me. With that friendly smile she greeted me.

“Morning Tiffany. It’s nice to see you again. Ready to work today?”

“Morning. I’m ready but I feel a little bit nervous?”

“Hahaha, really? a little bit? It doesn’t look that way.”

Wow, it seems like she notices that I’m really nervous right now. Is it too obvious? I think to myself and I just sigh.

“Aah, no need to worry. Our boss is a nice person. I’m sure she’ll like you” she said while giving me a warm smile.

“Hmm, I hope so.”

“She is not here yet. I’m sure she will be here in a couple of minutes. You can wait in your room. C’mon let me show you.”

I follow her around and Sooin introduce me to some of the workers. I greet them kindly. It makes me happy to see them very friendly towards me, so I think I will like working in here.

We’ve arrived in my room and Sooin left me because she still has a lot of work to do. I look around my office room and I liked it. The interior is really nice. I put my bag on a desk and sit at a chair while waiting for my boss. The fact that I had to wait make me feel more nervous. My hands are trembling and it also start a little bit sweating.

 

Taeyeon POV

I arrived at the office a bit late thanks to the heavy traffic morning. As soon as I arrived, I immediately walked quickly to meet Sooin and she tell me that the new secretary has already arrived so I tell her to call the new secretary to my office room right away.

While I wait for her at my office, I check her profile and saw her picture. She is pretty and she really looks like… “Ah what I was thinking. She already gone.”

*knock knock*

“Come in.”

She comes in to my room office and I inhaled. Unbelievable. She really looked like her.

“Good morning.” She bowed to me. “Sooin tell me that you want to see me?”

“Morning. And yes I want to see you, so please sit down”

“Thank you.”

“Anyway, Sorry that I’m late.”

“Ah it’s okay Miss Kim, really.”

“So.. You are Tiffany Hwang?”

“Yes Miss Kim”

“Don’t call me that, you can call me Taeyeon. We are in the same age and I feel more comfortable with that.”

“Ah okay.”

“Looks like we will work together from now on.”

“Yeah. I’ll do my best for working with you.” Tiffany showed her eyesmile.

Oh look at that eyesmile! I'm already liked her. “Then that’s good. I hope we can work together well, Tiffany-ssi.”

“I hope so too Miss-….um,I mean Taeyeon-ssi.”

I’m sure we will, Tiffany.

 

 


Hello! Thanks for reading this chapter, i hope you guys enjoyed it >< i was planning to make a one-shot but... i think this would be a long story haha

And i want to tell you that i can't update regularly so i hope u can understand. don't worry i'll finish this story ;)

please subscribe and comment your thoughts so i can know if you guys like it or not! thankyou^^