Two

Wanna Be Your Love!

"And so what were you saying about this girl?"
Leeu asked Yejun again, as they sat down at a table in the field. 

It was a place where people were just allowed to chill, and relax with each other. 
You could enjoy the garden there, or have coffee at the cafe. 
You could play soccer with your best buddies, or just simply play a game of catch. 

"Oh right, well today, I bumped into this girl. And she like... she didn't know me! I asked her to lunch but she totally blew me off!"

With that, all the guys took a look at each other's faces and burst into laughter. 

"The almighty Yejun has been rejected!"
"Finally man! Who is this chick, I wanna take a look at her!"
"The womanizer... hah, I guess that name doesn't apply anymore!"

"Stop laughing guys, it's not funny!"
Yejun nudged the guys and the finally stopped talking after about 5 minutes or so. 

"But why do you care about this one girl so much anyways? There's tons of girls out there that would die to date you.."
Leeu pointed out. 

He was right. 
He was constantly asked by girls to date them. All. The. Time. 

"Well first of all... I don't understand how you can attend this school and possibly not know me."

"Dude get over yourself"

"And second of all.."

"Uh huh..."
The guys all just sighed, not really expecting a descent answer from Yejun. 

"She was really cute guys!"

They all sat up from the unexpected answer from the infamous player. 

"I'd really like to see this 'cute' girl you talk about that had the guts to reject the woman-killer"
Jinon joked

They all chuckled at the image of Yejun getting rejected by a girl, while Yejun himself pouted in the corner. 

But his face brightened up as he saw something pass by him.

"Gu-guys...guys!"

"Alright alright, we'll stop laughing"

"No! I mean, look! That's her!"

They all immidiately turned around and stared at the direction Yejun's finger was pointing. 

They all stared at awe as Kitty walked pasted them. 
Her long ombre hair flowed in the wind, along with her skirt, which made the guys stare even harder. 

"Yejun.. you're right, she IS really cute"
Leeu was the first the talk out of the four. 

And as they continued to stare, a guy approached her. 
She smiled at him, and gave him a hug. 
"Oppa, what do you want to eat for dinner today?"
She had the sweetest voice ever, they all thought. 

But they were crushed instantly from knowing that she had a boyfriend. 

"Oppa wants to eat... anything that his adorable little sister makes for him"
The taller guy gave her a smile and kissed her forehead. 
"I gotta go to class now, so I'll see you at home okay!"

Although none of them expressed this in words, they knew that the four of them all were relieved that she was single. Or, they hoped. They were just happy at the moment that she wasn't taken by that.. freakishly small faced, tall, good looking guy. 


"Bye Thunder Oppa!"
"Love you, baby-kitty!"

She waved at him, and walked away to the direction to the library. 

They all turned back, facing each other, and stayed silent for a while, and then bursted into laughter. 
"Dude, guys were so in sync!"
It was so funny to them how they all thought the exact same thing, and KNEW that they were thinking the same thing. 

"But who the hell is that Thunder guy? Have you ever seen him at school?"
Jinon asked the gang. 
"And what's up with his name..? Thunder?"
Yejun asked. But maybe he was just bitter since Kitty didn't ever give him a smile. 
Everybody just snorted cause they could sense his jealousy.
"Well, why did he call her baby-kitty? Her name can't possible be Baby or Kitty. It's probably some stupid pet name.. sick"
Yejun said, again with the jealousy issue he had. 

"You are one possessive, jealous guy, Junnie"
Leeu said while laughing and stood up. 
"Well, I'm gonna get to class. I don't want to be late cause it's my first day after my transfer."

"Oh right, you transferred into that new.. math class right? Damn you nerd."
Jinon said, and stood up as well. 
"I gotta get to gym."

"And I'm gonna go to the rooftop and take a nap"
Kan said and yawned.

"Kan, you just got here.. and you didn't even attend a single class haha"
Yejun grabbed his bag that was on the ground and threw it over his shoulder. 
"See you after school guys. Meet you at the gate! We'll 'study' together at my house tonight, alright?"

"Yeah study, whatever, I'm gonna end up doing your hw again."
Leeu sighed and walked away. 

They all walked to their different classes, wanting the day to end already. 
Well, all except Kan. His day didn't even start yet. 

_______________________________________

Leeu set his foot into the new classroom, to attend the higher level math class for the first time. 

He was nervous. 

He looked around in hope to find someone that he knows, but it was no use. 
He had never seen these people before. 

"Are you the smart new student that Mr.Choi was talking about?"
He heard a voice from behind and turned around. 

It was her. 
"The girl that rejected Yejunnie!"
He covered his mouth quickly, and regret saying that out loud. How could I be so stupid!

"Yejunnie? Oh.. haha him."
She scratched her head and kind of gave a soft chuckle. She remember the open-mouthed surprised expression he had plastered on his face when she said no to his offer. 

"Yeah, I'm really sorry about him. He's really 'bad' with girls, if you know what I mean. But then, he does have a good heart you know!"

"I know"
She smiled at him and pat his shoulder. 
"And you yourself look like a good guy too"

"And I'm guessing that you don't have a seat or something?"

"You... totally guessed right."

"Here, sit next to me, if you don't mind sitting in the back corner"
She giggled and pointed to the very back seat in the corner. 

"I'd be more than happy to sit there. I've never really been able to concentrate in the front anyways."

The two took a seat, and talked about their favorite movie, favorite book, favorite subject, and they just clicked. 

In her head, he was already classified in the friend-zone. 
But in his head, he was already starting to like her. 

"Alright class, open your textbooks to page 57! We have a lot to cover, so be prepared for a headache at the end of class, ha ha ha"

"That's Mr. Choi, just in case you didn't know. He just thinks he's really funny or something. And also, you should know that this class is a lot of self-studying since he really doesn't teach much. He talks a lot, but doesn't teach well."
She whispered to him

He nodded quietly, and gulped. 
He was never really good at self-studying. 
Leeu was more of the visual learner. What he learned in class or experienced, he would he able to remember. 

"Alright, I'll stop my lecture here. Please do pages 67-69 for homework. The rest of the period will be used to start your hw. And I suggest you do your hw and not talk to your neighbor, since there is A LOT."
All the students groaned and picked up their pencil. But of course the students wouldn't stay quiet. 
They all whispered to each other and giggled as they helped each other on their hw. 

While Kitty quietly did her hw, Leeu sweat his palms. 
He couldn't solve the first question no matter how many times he tried. 

"Hey, did you get the first answer?" She asked and peaked over to his paper. 

"Oh, do you get it?"

"Haha.. no. This is so embarrassing. I'm supposedly suppose to be the new smart student, you know?"

Kitty giggle softly and grabbed his pencil from his hand. 
"Here, let me help you"
Leeu's heart thumped, loud and hard, as he felt her soft hand brush against his. 

"So.. if you plug in x here, and do this.. there you go!"
"I.. I get it"
Leeu was amazed. She was better than Mr.Choi. 

"Thank you.. wait, I don't even know your name yet"
"Well.. you have to promise not to laugh"
"My names Leeu. It's not too..normal either, right?"

The two laughed in agreement, and Kitty stuck out her hand.
"Nice to meet you, Leeu-ssi, my name is Kitty"

Kitty? He thought to himself. 
So.. baby-kitty wasn't really a cheesy pet name afterall. 

"Adorable name, kitty-cat"
He joked and she punched his arm

"Yah, if you're going to call me that, I'm going to call you... Puppy"

He bursted out in laughter from her immaturity, and the whole class turned around to see what all the noise was about.

"Shh!"
She chuckled and cupped her hand over his mouth. 
"You're so loud!"

She removed her hand as the class resumed their own conversation. 

"Fine fine, you can call me puppy, but just remember, we're enemies then. Arf arf."

"You're such a dork"
She smiled again and Leeu felt a sense of satisfaction from being able to make her laugh like that. 

The bell rang, telling everybody in the campus that class was finally over. 

"Well, Mr. Puppy, I need to get to the final class of the day. I'll see you.. tomorrow?"

"Alrighty, Kitty-cat, I'll catch you tomorrow!"

They waved as each other, and she left the classroom.