One...

Sneaky Son... Insecure Dad...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy the read

allabyung~ ♥!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

First of all he’s definitely not going to panic, second of all he is definitely not going to call Ji Yong, that’s the last thing he would do, what’s going to say to him “Hi Honey, I just lost our 4 year old in the YG building where you told me not to bring him when is just me and him, funny right?, I just turn to say hi to someone and Baam! He was gone!”

 

No, he’s not calling Ji Yong right now maybe latter but not now.

 

He’s looking through the corridors where he was, but his son is nowhere to be seen, his phone rings and when he sees the ID he sighs.

 

“Maknae, I can’t talk to you right now, I’m kinda busy”

 

“But Hyung I have something to tell you… I found...”

 

“Not now Seungri” He interrupts and hangs up.

 

He sighs again and pass his fingers through his hair, he’s flustered and worried about his son, he knows that he’s at least in the same floor because… One, his son hates the elevator and he needs at least one of his dads to be with him when he is in one of that boxes, (how he calls them) and two he can’t take the stairs because he doesn’t like that stairs with the gap in between he hates that too… so his son is still in the same floor than him. But the question here is…. Where?

 

He takes his phone out of his pocket and dials, after a few rigs he hangs up, flustered again, because why Yongbae can’t pick up, he dials again and this time after only one ring the other person pick up the call.

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Daesungah, help!” he says

 

“What happened Hyung, eodiya? Answers Daesung worried.

 

“I’m in the third floor, I lost Mino”

 

“You did what?”

 

“I lost him, I turned to say hi to one of the trainees and Baaam! He was gone!”

 

“Oh Hyung, Ji Yong Hyung is going to kill you!” Daesung chuckled.

 

“I know, I know” he said “Will you help me please” he begged.

 

“Coming Hyung”

 

They both hung up, Seunghyun was looking at every single corner, that didn’t notice when Daesung arrived. Seunghyun jumped when Daesung touched him on the shoulder.

 

“ Daesung!” he gasped.

 

“Sorry Hyung” he said, “Did you called Seungri?” he asked

 

“No, I didn’t call him, he called me but I hang up”

 

“Well maybe he saw Mino, he was with me a few before you called me, and he was coming to this floor, so maybe he saw Mino in his way here”

 

“!” Seunghyun sighed again and covered his eyes with his hand.

 

“What?” Daesung asked.

 

“When he called he said, “Hyung I found” but I hung up before he could finish”

 

Daesung turned around and started to jog to one of the corridors that headed to the studios, Sunghyun right behind him, finally they reached the studio they always record and when Daesung opened the door they were welcome by Mino’s laughter.

 

“God, Mino!” Seunghyun said with relief.

 

Mino turned and squealed when he saw Seunghyun “Appa!” he then clapped and raised his arms to be picked and Seunghyun did it and squeezed his son tight.

 

“You scared the out of Appa” Seunghyun said and Mino giggled “Bad word appa” he said still giggling and Seunghyun laughed. “How did you get here?”

 

“Well, you were taking so long” Mino opened his arms to demonstrate how long “And I saw uncle Seungri coming out of one of the boxes and I followed him, and he entered daddies room, I know is daddies room because you and daddy had brought me here before, right appa?” he asked and Seunghyun nodded “So, before the door closed I entered and scared uncle Seungri” Mino covers his mouth and laughs with this “And then he called you and you said you were coming and here you are and Uncle D is here too” he said pointing to Daesung and waving at him  “Where is uncle Bae?” he asked curious and looking around.

 

Sunghyun sighed “Sweetheart you can’t just leave appa, that’s not okay, you did something wrong and I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter