MESSAGE SENT

You Couple Me

*****FLASHBACK*****


"Sejeong! What did you just say?"

 

Omygod. Is that really her outside?


(Uhm. Most likely Sejeongah. 
You two were alone in the practice room right?
You didnt see anyone here at this hour)


What do i do?

How do i explain what i said?

 

"Sejeongah"

 

Don't call me like that. I don't like that, right now. You can't. I like that. 


"Uhm, i'll be right there unnie" 

 

"Come out now Sejeong, i know you did not use that cubicle at all" 


She sounded firm.

 

What do i do? I cant let her see me. She'll see how red i am, and how sweaty i might be. 

 

But wait, we were practicing right? So it's natural to sweat and turn red because of the heat? 

Whatever. it.

 


I opened the door and saw Chungha unnie washing her face and looking at my reflection from the big mirror in front her. 

 


"Why are you hiding? You wanna stay here until it closes?"

 

"No unnie, i was just"


"You were just cooling yourself off?" 
She chuckled, Teasingly.


"What? No!  

I.. I... I mean yes unnie! I was cooling off from the heat because of the practice. Was that? The. The cooling off you mean?" 

 

"What other cooling off do you think I mean?" 
She almost looked pleased 

 


What's with Chungha unnie's eyes? 
They look so bright right now.


"Uhm, i dont know any other cooling off unnie"

 

"Really?" 

 

"Yes unnie, really"

 


"Then why are you constantly rubbing your overly red neck and keep your lips the moment you went out of that cubicle?" 

 

 

Okay. I dont know what to say. It's really hard to know what you're doing once you feel it. Right? Am i the only one?

 

"Sejeong, are you ?" 


She's smiling now. Those lips. 
Why are you teasing me unnie?


"Im not H-h-ho-hor" 


"You are. Stop lying" 
"Is it because of me? Or you're just one teenager who wants to have some?" 

 

Why is she talking like that? 
Did i hear Texas Girl Annie Kim just now?


I couldnt answer her. 
I just looked at her.

 

Her face looked annoyed, but it looked kinda hot. It was pure silence in there until she her lips looking straight at me. 

Somehow my tongue followed her gesture. 

"Well, you just your lips right there. You still want to deny it?" 


"No unnie. Im so-"


She placed a finger in my lips to silence me. She knew. She was just waiting for me to say it. 

I earned a rare smile from Chungha unnie. Her smile looked like the "You should be rewarded smile" 

She pulled me, motioned to walk back to the practice room. 


I followed her inside. 

Dark.

****FLASHBACK END***** 
[(More to come) not an innuendo? haha]
 

 


-----

Sejeong put a pillow in front of her face to hide the expressions gained from her recent achievement. She screamed in it a little, hoping Hana wouldnt hear her and when she lifts her head up, their leader would be gone. 


But no, in fact, Hana was standing closer now, disbelief written all over her face. Ready to let the questions rain on Sejeong's ear. 

 

(Why did you have to peek in here before i came Bora unnie! , i came but i didnt enjoy it. Dont i deserve atleast just having some time and enjoyment for myself? Urrghhhhhhhhh) 

 

Sejeong looked up slightly after almost ripping her pillow from her screams. 

 

"Omy god Sejeong! What were you thinking! You didnt even lock the freaking door!" 


Aahhh. If i could just become a deaf-mute just now. Can't hear, can't speak so that our leader would leave me alone. 

"Sejeong!" 

"Yes unnie" 

"What the !!!!!!?" 

"You're screaming in our maknaes room and the door is open unnie. Please lock it first, other members might hear." 

 

Hana unnie closed the door, locked it and turned back to face me. 

She looked so shocked until now, her cold expression cannot be seen from here. She was turning too red, eyebrows arched. 

"Sejeong"

"Im sorry unnie, it will not happen again i promise" 

I felt guilty because i was in the maknae's room. And I couldnt tell her that i was doing it because of Chungha unnie. There's nothing i can really say that will make this all better. 

 

Hana unnie let out a sigh. 

 

"I rarely get to see you and that's the first thing I see after your busy schedule. You must really be tired?"

Unnie's face turned from angry red to worried pale real quick. 

"I'm ok unnie, you know me" 

She walked closer, climbing my ladder, kneeling on my bed. She hugged me.

"Take care of yourself okay?" 

"Yes unnie" i smiled a little.

 

 


Hana unnie lied down on my bed, tapping the spot next to her, telling me to lie there too. 

I did. She just hugged me from the back and tried to comfort me by rubbing my arms and shoulders. 

"Unnie" 

"Yes Sejeongie" 

"I missed you" 

"I know who you miss more. And it's ok" 

~~~~~~ 

Hana had long been inlove with Sejeong. 

Sejeong knows this, but didnt do anything about it. She only wants one person. And that person was far away from her right now. 

But Hana unnie was there. Always. 
In times of trouble, in times of need.
She was the first one to check. 

That's why Sejeong doesnt mind sharing a part of her to Hana. Eventhough sometimes the sharing gets out of control and amounts to cheating. 

But was she? Chungha and her werent together? Not officially anyway? All she was sure about was that they were "something"


****CHUNGHA's POV****

 


What a pretty sight! It's nice be out sometimes. 

I walked around the shore of the beach. We were just strolling and enjoying because i didnt have schedule today. I was with my manager Jina unnie and some of my friends from the agency. 

I've always loved beaches. 
They're calming. Healing. 
They bring back a lot of memories.
Memories i hope i could relive every second of of everyday. 
Everything, everywhere, i just remember her.
I did everything, and went everything with her, that's why. 


(Taps phone, typing--) 

I sent it. I dont know if she'll be able to read it.
But i dont care anymore. I need to atleast try. 


------------------
CH: Congratulations Jungee! (11:15am)

SJ: Thank you. Chungha unnie? (11:18am) 
------------------


Oh my god!! 

 

Sejeong replied? 

 

I didnt know she had her phone. 
She really did? 

 


I checked it again and again.
I pressed the home button and closed all apps, went back to messages and it was there! 

Im sure it's her, she's the only one who knows i call her Jungee back then.

 


Why on earth did i send that text? 
My heart is beating too fast right now. 

 

"Chungha, are you okay?" 

 

Yes unnie, i smiled so that she wouldnt ask anymore 

 


I walked further away and typed something on my phone. I didnt know what i just said but i sent it as soon as possible so that Sejeong reads the message and replies. 


I really hope so...


-----------
I love you. 


-----------
message sent
-----------