Let's Finish this

My Lovely Family

Note: This will now directly lead you to a very crazzy roller-coaster so when you decide to ride please remember if you see someone falling down that just means they can't handle the cuteness they are about to witness. Now please enter and don't forget once you get on you can't ever leave until I say so *evil laugh*


 

"So did he say that you look beautiful?" Kihyun stopped mopping about his hair when Shownu blow dried his hair and he even style it perfectly. He was on the phone while he paced back and forth in their shared living room.

 

"YAH!"

 

"SARANG THAT'S NOT THE POINT!" Kihyun's on the phone with Sarang getting very irritated. He hates when this happens to him. Every month he gets this horrible prank blowing up on his face and sometimes things literally blow up on his face. He just doesn't understand why it keeps happening to him.
 

"YOU ING TURNED MY HAIR PINK!" Kihyun was tempted to grab a chunk of his hair to pull it with so much frustration but he held back. He knew Shownu made this big effort to fix it so he just clenched his fist. He had a dangerous grip on his phone and hearing her reply made his grip loosen for a few seconds.

 

"I didn't tell you to use his shampoo." Sara Sassed back still feeling proud of what she did. She then began to set her trap. Kihyun followed it like the cute hamster he is. One wrong move Kihyun, knew he would never hear the end of this argument so he tries his best to keep a few things hidden.
 

"That's not..."
 

"I gave him the shampoo and he could have thrown it away." On the other end, she was coincidentally painting her nails while she tried to list all the possible things that Kihyun would say. Kihyun then felt offended seeing Sarang was doing her habit again.
 

"You can't blame Shownu he..."

 

"I know, I'm sorry for blaming your hubby."Kihyun felt another wave of anger about to burst inside him. Sara was very particular fond of this idea that Shownu was his husband and he was his wife. He would never ever, ever, ever let that happen no matter how much you pay him too just for a second.

 

"His not my..."

 

"Did he say he like your hair?" Sara then started letting her crazy fantasies go wild knowing there is a 99.99% she was right. Sadly she could never see it happen but she was okay just knowing it happened. Sarang would pay them money just to see them interact like that but sadly Kihyun would always shut down her fantasies. That didn't stop her from pranking Shownu knowing it would somehow end up making Kihyun the victim.

 

"Did he try and style it?" She sat up on her couch twirling her hair. This was just another day of her regular pick me ups and when you say pick me up it really means this is her regular dose of her friends oblivious love for each other.

 

"And did you not try and stop or even get angry at him in the end." This time she stood up stating the one fact that will win her case in this useless argument. The other end went silent and just like that cased close.

 

"Now don't tell me that's not love." She then plops back down on her couch as she started at her toe nails. Kihyun on the other hand was staring at the wall trying to process how she keeps getting everything so right except for the end.

 

"IT'S NOT!"

 

"Ooohh My poor oppa don't worry you will both realize it soon."

 

"Tell your hubby that I said Hi." Sarang smiled like joker as she held back the urge to burst out in a fit of evil laughter. She won and know her pretty little head was scheming another plan.

 

"Yaaah don't you Dare hang..."

 

Beep

 

Beep

 

Beep

 

"She hung up." Shownu who was listening or more accurately watching from the couch finally uttered a word. It was rather entertaining to watch Kihyun but if you have seen this type of scene once a week or month it just turns into a routine by now.

 

Munch

 

Munch

 

"She kept saying about us again." Kihyun was burning a whole right through his phone. When he looked at Shownu he had this bored look on his face.
 

"You lost." Shownu just let it out there knowing it will happen eventually. He knew Kihyun never wins but he was still willing to stay by his side as he waits for the endless result. Kihyun hated when this happens but with Shownu by his side it was bearable. Nevertheless he hated when Shownu would say that.

 

"My Chips." Just like that Kihyun took revenge by stealing his chips at he stuck his tounge out. Shownu then grab another chip bag at his side knowing Kihyun would steal them. This was a routine so the chips were something that could calm Kihyun down.

 

"I hate you." Kihyun flat out stared at Shownu with a small pout on his lips. As Shownu opened the bag of chips Kihyun then attempted to steal it from him again seeing that he finished his bag of chips.

 

Ring
 

Ring

 

"YYAAHH YOU DARE HANG UP ON ME THEN CALL ME BACK AND..." Kihyun grabbed his phone in a hurry yelling in the process without seeing who it was. Shownu eyed Kihyun strangely seeing his rage mode was wiped off his face.

 

"Minhyuk?"

 

×+×+×
 

"Today!" Shownu began to eat his chips once again as he watched Kihyun paced around the room. Shownu never saw Kihyun get rattled up by Minhyuk like this so like any good Roommate he even grabbed a can of soda knowing it will take a while for them to finish talking.

 

"No I can't."Kihyun was stressing over the phone as he talked to Minhyuk. He was breaking into cold sweat. His hands started to get clammy. So naturally he would give a quick glance towards Shownu's direction.

 

"Why?" Kihyun didn't know what excuse he could possibly make for him to avoid Minhyuks demand.

 

"I can't explain but I can't today." Shownu stared back at Kihyun not knowing what he should say. He knew by his panicked look that he wanted him to make up an excuse to avoid Minhyuk but he got nothing. Shownu knew better that their argument wouldn't last as he too knew about Minhyuk's power.

 

1

 

2

 

3

 

4

 

"Ok fine!" Kihyun threw one of his arms at the air completely helpless. He then stared back at the wall defeated. Shownu's reaction was by shaking his head knowing it would happen like this one way or another
 

"Give me 15 minutes." Kihyun then began to grab a few things from the room. Shownu was left still on the couch enjoying his chips.

 

"If something happens don't blame me. I warned you." He then hang up feeling defeated for the second time. Shownu felt bad for him so what he did was grab another soda and drank it. Just like that his worries were washed away but for Kihyun case this did nothing to help him.
 

"Hey Shownu let's go." Kihyun then appeared before Shownu as he began to put on his sock. Shownu gave a raised eyebrow knowing their plans for today was just to enjoy a good day off was ruined.

 

"Where are we going?" Shownu stood up as of instincts walking towards Kihyun. He leaned on the wall as he waited for Kihyun to answer.
 

"Oh I forgot to mention that your also going to help me with Minhyuk's problem." Kihyun then stood up facing Shownu but then he also walked off forgetting his watch. Shownu didn't move from his spot but he did the second best thing.

 

"With what!?" Shownu yelled knowing for a fact Kihyun heard him. There apartment wasn't that big so that small message was clear.

 

"we’re going to fill in for his sick sunshine." Kihyun apeared from his room as he was putting on his watch. Shownu felt his blood turn white. There was only one reason Minhyuk would call them out of the blue like that. Shownu finally realize why Kihyun felt so defeated and bothered.
 

"Don't tell me where going to..." Shownu felt his mouth go dry and all he wanted to do was chug a gallon of water. Kihyun felt the same way but all he wanted was to flee the country.
 

"Yes, you are absolutley correct." Kihyun confirmed it with a heavy heart. They both then stared at the wall. If this wall was a piece of paper then it will be nothing but ashes on the ground by now. To make it more clear Kihyun said it out loud where they were going so they would get on with it.

 

"We’re going to the daycare."

 

Hold tight ;)
 

×+×+×+

 

If you ever saw a haunted house with that exaggerated dark cloud then just replace it with a tall building. Kihyun and Shownu stood side by side looking at the horror of this simple ordinary building. It was dark and as if lighting , they both flinched. The reason why it's still dark because it was to early for the sun to give out a good amount of sunlight. It wasn't stormy because there was no lighting only a cold breeze.

 


 

This is the building where they really took the mission of the day care or the S daycare


 

Shownu held the entrance door feeling a bit sick to his stomach knowing he wasn't good with kids and so was Kihyun. He turned to look at Kihyun who had the same expression as him having a tight noxious expression. They stared at each other's eye's contemplating to go in side or just run for it.

 

Before they could flee for their life the other side of the door swung open. Kihyun and Shownu froze up not knowing who they will face. With the door open a wave of warmth slipped out side. To both Kihyun and Shownu this only made them start to break out in cold sweat.
 

"You’re here!" Minhyuk stood in front of them having his signature beaming smile. His high pitch voice didn't go unnoticed. He wore a yellow green apron with a hint of white lines that had this cute animal designs. His whole outfit screams baby magnet. That's ironic because he really loves kids and all of them even a stranges baby can't help but love him. He just has that gift and even his sunshine can look like a cute baby but to to others he looks scary with his dark aura. That didn't stop him from making his sunshine fall for him.


 

"Hey..." Kihyun made a small wave acting very awkward feeling that Minhyuk knew what they were about to do. Minhyuk gave out a nod as he quickly charge towards them. He successfully locked his arms around both Shownu and Kihyun's.
 

"Isn't it a beautiful day!" Minhyuk then proceeded to drag both Kihyun and Shownu towards the entrance. Kihyun may be at disadvantage but Shownu could easily break for it and yet he didn't. It's still a mystery why no one questions this or not one of them acknowledge Shownu agreeing to be with Kihyun to be here in the first place.

 

At the inside Minhyuk lead them to the second floor as he directly went into a closet leaving both Kihyun and Shownu outside. Their hearts were beating hard feeling that any moment now a scary ghost would pass by them. The only people that they could possobly mistaken for ghost are the kids with their parents and that was the only reason that they even felt more distressed.

 

"Ok, you will have to wear this." Minhyuk emerged from the door handing both of them with this colourful looking uniform. It had the same design as what Minhyuk was wearing  and what caught their attention was the two cute dinosaurs. Just above it was a hand stitched name tag of both Kihyun and Shownu.

 

"Try it on." There was no mistaking that Minhyuk was preparing for this day for a long time. He knew how he was capable of persuading Kihyun but somehow this was the only time he ever succeeded in bringing him inside the building again.
 

There was this one time Kihyun had to drop Minhyuk's lunch box inside but after meeting them for a brief moment and when I say brief I literally mean 5 minutes of having to see full blown chaos. He never once walk towards that direction even if it means he could have a better life. Funny thing was Kihyun could have save so much time if he walked towards that direction were a bus stop would be waiting for him.
 

Since that day Kihyun developed a way to run away from Minhyuk's hypnotizing eyes but he unexpectedly did a surprise attack. The truth was Minhyuk had planned this day for months because he feels sorry for scaring Kihyun on that day so today he was determined to make Kihyun love this kids as much as he loves them and if this doesn't work then he planned to make them stay longer than just a day.

 

"Oh hyung it fits you so well." Shownu wore his uniform over his stripped long sleeve shirt. He also wore ripped jeans and if he hadn't wore this cute uniform then they would think a model suddenly got lost inside this daycare building.
 

"OMO!" Minhyuk

 

Kihyun then put the uniform on putting his arms first. He noticed that his uniform got stock somehow and when he finally finished putting his uniform, Minhyuk just happened to let out a very loud shriek that made Shownu and Kihyun jump.
 

"Your hair is pink!" Minhyuk pointed at his head with wide eye's as his other hand tried to cover his open mouth. Kihyun then proceeded to shake his head as he fix his hair. He forgot that he had pink hair in the first place but it seemed he didn't need to explain any further.

 

"Sarang."

 

Minhyuk manage to recover from shock and he just said a simple reply but not in a question form. In return, Shownu gave out a nod knowing that there was really no need to make Kihyun relive that memory further when knowing he would instantly walk out if he did.

 

Like nothing happened Minhyuk babbled on and on about the kids as he showed them the whole place but to describe it would be something colour that has a very friendly atmosphere. To Both Shownu and Kihyun all they could think about was the amount of kids they might have to take care off in just half a day.


 

This is the exact inside of the place and a shot of the kids profile


 

×+×+×


 

"So that's about it."
 

"It's a small place so you would be just fine." Minhyuk smiled as if his smile would even make things a lot better. Shownu blankly stared at the door way waiting for any signs for THEM to come. Kihyun paced around trying to process every information Minhyuk just said.

 

"Let me get this straight we have to great them with a high voice."
 

"Yes like this." Minhyuk gave out a nod as he also showed Kihyun how it's done. Shownu watched Minhyuk carefully not also wanting to ruin anything for them.

 

"Anyoessoyo kihyunaaa~~~" Minhyuk placed his hands on his stomach as he did a low bow. Then he looked at Kihyun with a sweet smile as he delivered his words. The tone of his voice was soft yet a high pitched one with a hint of you can trust me I'm your friend.

 

"Try saying it like that." Minhyuk then finished his demonstration for the tenth time. Both Kihyun and Shownu seemed to be struggling from this simple type of greeting but Kihyun was so much worst from Shownu.


 

"Ann..yeong...haseyo ...?" He bowed as if he was a robot malfunctioning. He looked back at Minhyuk with a weird half smile and half smirk making his lips look small. He was a stuttering mess and the tone of his voice was deep yet rough with a hint of please kill me now.

 

"Higher and with a more friendlier smile." Minhyuk wanted to give up hope and this wasn't like him. Shownu on the other hand decided to just practice by himself as he found a mirror on the wall. Minhyuk didn't need to teach him that much seeing he was nailing it but Kihyun in the other hand was a different story.
 

Annyeonghaseyo..." Kihyun tried it again without stuttering. He even bowed properly without being awkward. The only problem was still his face that was now contorted as if he was about to release a load any moment now. The tone of his voice sounded like he was about to puke out chunks.
 

"Try it again but avoid looking like your constipated." Minhyuk wanted to scream not knowing how Kihyun can't manage to say it right. But working in a daycare has it's perks and one of them is having a very long and large amount of patience.

 

"Anyoessyo...?" This time Kihyun managed to deliver it right with a calm tone a perfect bow. It would have been just perfect if his mouth would stop making this weird half smile and half smirk as his lips was forming a thin curved line.

 

"Yeah let's go with the first one but bow lower so they won't see your face." Minhyuk sook his head not wanting to teach Kihyun anymore. He decide to just make Shownu do it seeing he was so much better that what Kihyun was giving him. They didn't even make it to the part of the kids name and the high friendly pitch at the end.

 

"Uuggghh why is this so hard." Kihyun sat down as he covered his face with his hands. He then massage his temple feeling so frustrated. Minhyuk felt bad but also worried.

 

"It's not and try to calm down remember the kids get easily frightened." Minhyuk placed a hand on his shoulder giving Kihyun light squeeze. Even though he felt bad that won't change the fact that he wanted to go home to see his sunshine.

 

"Well I'm having a mini panic attack."

 

"His just exaggerating." Shownu spoke up but he didn't bother to look at them because he was still busy now looking at the door way. His blank expression was rather calm not like Kihyun but inside he was also in a full blown panic attack.

 

"Look at Shownu hyung he’s calm." Minhyuk gestured towards Shownu who was like a statue still facing the entrance. Kihyun looked at Shownu as he gave out a loud snort.

 

 

"He’s not calm, just look at him." Kihyun then pointed at Shownu who was stiff looking at the door way. Minhyuk didn't see what was wrong with Shownu standing there. Kihyun knew better and he can easily read him.

 

"His freaking out!" Kihyun then began to have his panic attack. That caught Shownu's attention so he stared back at Kihyun with a blank expression. Minhyuk didn't see Kihyun panic attack because he was to busy fixing the kids face creams and medicine.

 

"I know, I know."

 

"I get it." Kihyun began to speak up and this caught Minhyuk attention. When he saw Shownu was only looking at him. To add more strange behaviour from Kihyun he continued to talk.

 

"I'm breathing." Kihyun gave Shownut the stink eye. Shownu on the other hand blinked towards Kihyun who was heavily breathing.

 

Minhyuk stared at them strangely seeing Kihyun was talking to Shownu but no words wear being uttered by the latter. He just blankly stared back at Kihyun who seemed to keep babbling on and on.

 

"Stop panicking." Kihyun blankly stated as Shownu again just blinked. Minhyuk doesn’t know what to do at this point. He didn't know what was happening and this was the first time he ever saw Kihyun act like this. What Minhyuk doesn't know was the fact that Kihyun and Shownu was having a perfect and clear conversation.

 

I'M NOT PANICKING YOUR PANICKING.

 

Shownu in his own way had a different way to communicate with Kihyun. They were talking to each other but oddly just buy them gazing each other eye's they could make this weird connection.

 

"I'M NOT...panicking!"

 

Let's just breath...

 

Shownu slowly breath in and out trying to calm himself down. Minhyuk didn't see it because he was to busy grasping the fact Kihyun was talking to Shownu. They didn't have powers because there’s no such thing but you could say the way they communicate was a talent of some sort.
 

"What are we supposed to do."

 

I don't know

 

They both knew what was ahead of them and the procedure is quite simple. To both of them this was an obstacle they cannot grasp properly. To other people this would could be a dream job but to them it was a nightmare. All they could think about was how they could survive today.

 

"I'm so hopeless." Kihyun broke his eye contact from Shownu for a second but an invisible force pulled him back to meet Shownu's invisible soft gaze.

 

You aren't.

 

"Yes I'm." Kihyun felt responsible for both of them being there but more importantly he felt a huge burden for not being good with kids. It wasn't anyone's fault that both of them look scary and awkward to any kid they may encounter. They just don't have much experience involving babies in general.

 

Yoo Kihyun don't you dare say those things about yourself!

 

Shownu's eye's twitch knowing Kihyun was doing his habit of blaming everything on himself again. They were both born without any siblings so having to see any kids running around or babies to hold was not very common for them.

 

"But it's..."

 

You are capable of everything even the impossible and with me by your side we can also conquer this challenge.

 

"Ok..." Kihyun was trully greatful to have Shownu. He could never ask for anyone else especially when he knows everything that could cheer him up.

 

Now let's get ready to face them together.

 

"Yeah."

 

Let's do this.

 

Shownu felt adrenaline pump through his veins. He was preparing to face a cute wave of cheeky babies. They can both handle maybe middle school kids but today there assigned with cute babies age 2 - 5.

 

"Let's get out of this alive together."

 

Fighting
 

For the first time Shownu moved as he showed Kihyun his fist. Kihyun got the message loud and clear as he suddenly stood up from his spot doing the same gesture with more power in his voice.
 

"Fighting!"

 

"Hyungs?" Minhyuk then finished his task with shaking hands. He didn't dare question what Kihyun was doing but that didn't stop his heart from beating like a jack hammer. He was sacred but he knew Kihyun wasn't insane his just crazy.

 

"Yes." They both answered in union. Shownu looked towards Minhyuk waiting for him to speak. They both haven't put their fist down as they faced Minhyuk.

 

"Just to remind both of you that your going to come to the day care for 4 more days and today counts as one so 3 more days to go."

 

"What?!" Like two loud speakers their reaction echoed around the room. Minhyuk made a quick swift move and before both Kihyun and Shownu blast out every complain they can muster the door swung open. Soft footsteps walked towards them. Suddenly two frozen human popsicles appeared having their backs facing their new guest.


 

“Annyeonghaseyo Doyeon-ah~"


 


 

Important


 

I had to watch the season 1 of Monsta X-ray ep 5 over and over again plus the Season 2 of ep 7 with the kids again to gather every information I can out of it. Well I can't make Showki interact with the kids for just a day so I'm going to stretch those episodes adding my own twist. I'm going to use the scenes from those episode but also adding more cuteness so be prepared.

 

Credits to my reader/editor

notApsycho