The Monster In Diguise

Baekhyunie (Land Of The Broken)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*It was cold, really cold, he tried to move but it was an impossible mission, he couldn't even open his eyes, an awful taste resided in his dry mouth and his head was thobbing so hard that the pain was almost inhuman.

*He tried to move once again but as he did, he yelped in pain, there was an unbearable pain in his lower abdomen, that was when he forced himself to open his eyes.

*He was met with the unfamiliar small room, faded cream walls with minimum fourniture, it was small and as he ran his sight all over the room there was nothing such as a door or a window, only a wall all covered with a wooden shelf where were put hundreds of books.

*His breathing hitched as he focused his attention on himself... To say he was horrified, terrified was an understatement, how was anyone supposed to feel when they find themselves both hands and feet tied to the four corners of a king sized bed wearing nothing but an oversized green T-shirt that barely covered his manhood and tight boxers that weren't even theirs? 

*In his panicked state he tugged the strongest to release himself from the ropes only resulting in him leting a cry of pain even stronger than the first one, his lower abdomen again...

*Tears started streaming down his face as he knew there was no avail of trying to free himself unless someone do it for him.

"Doajoseo~" He intended to scream but it came out cracked and bearly audible

"DOAJOSEO~!" He called for help once again 

"ANYBODY PLEASE HELP!" He was louder this time around and still silence was the only answer he got


*He screamed again and again as more tears were running down his cheeks, his sobs were audible as they muffled his cries for help.

*Suddenly he heard the squeaking of something as the book shelf started moving by itself (Or at least that was what he thought)before someone pushes the whole thing open on a familiar looking office for few seconds before closing it again and getting in... His vision was blurry from both his tears and the dim lighting of the room... 

"Ayyyy why are you so loud! I almost heard you from outside" the lights were switched on causing him to close his eyes immediatly before opening them again... There stood right in the middle of the small space,Heechul... Kim Heechul... And it was at that moment he remembered what happened the last time he was conscious. Heechul's message, the dinner, wine and then his black out.

*Baekhyun watched as Heechul smirked and was heading toward the bed, his panic rose even more as if it was possible and tried tucking even more on the ropes that tied his hands even tho knowing it was to no avail and that it's only give him more bruises on his already wounded wrists.

"Hey easy there princess!!" Heechul came by him trying to sooth him by patting his head but the younger turned to the other side trying to avoid his touch, his chest rising up and down.

"Playing shy? No need to do that anymore I had you all to myself last night" Heechul walked to the one seat couch across the bed and sat there while taking out a cigarette and lighting it before bringing it to his lips.

*Baekhyun was still trying to process what he just heard, he couldn't even move an inch, damn it he couldn't even breath after that, his voice stuck in his throat, wild images of how Heechul must've abused him yesterday and all he could do was let a sob then two and three.

"Oh come on! We had so much fun" He took a long breath out of his cigarette before puffing the smoke in the air "It was the best night I had in years..."

"W-what d-do you w-w-want f-from m-me?" Baekhyun managed to stutter through his tears

"Baekhyun-ah Baekhyun-ah Baekhyun-ah ay ay ay..." He stood up  and walked to the bed were he sat on the edge "You are so naive..." He caressed his hair while the younger's tears doubled "Didn't you notice? I had my eyes all over you the moment I saw you"

"Please let me go..."

"Let you go?" Heechul let a loud snort "I finally got you all to myself why will I let you go? Do you know how much I wanted this? How much I waited for this? Having you on a bed... , all mine..." His hand descended to brush his already swollen lips while his own " can't you see? You are so beautiful! You've got a feminine beauty, your face is to die for! And your body! Do you even realise how many cold showers I had to take in the span of the six last months?"

"You are s-sick..."

"Sick?" Heechul puffed the last puff of smoke slowly right into his face "Why are you putting all the blame on me? You are an attention yourself! You enjoyed the attention I gave you"

"YOU APPROCHED ME FIRST!!!" Baekhyun and despite the pain jolting all over his frail body was screaming in rage

"You could've backed or pushed me away but you liked being protected by someone who holds as much power as me that would protect you... Do you even know the lenghts I went through for you huh?" He grabbed him by the chin to force him to look at him "I had to sacrifice multiple nights of mine just to watch you do whatever crap with those colors for a competition that didn't even exist"

"W-what?"

"Why are you shocked?" Heechul snorted still not moving an inch from his place "Don't tell me you really belived me when I told you you have talent? Your drawing at best is mediocre! That wouldn't even get you in a children competition... You're such a naive kid Baekkie"

"YOU SICK MONSTER HOW COULD YOU HOW! I TRUSTED YOU! JIN HYUNG WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU!" Baekhyun was tossing in his bed trying to free himself ignoring the pain that was ripping him apart, he was in a state of panic, anger and shock mixed with his sobs and sniffling that muffled his words and in a moment of rage he spit right onto the man in front of him's face

"YOU UNGREATFUL BASTARD" Heechul slapped him so hard that he felt his world spinning

"HEEEEEELP HELP SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE ME HEEEEELP..." Baekhyun screamed in agony trying to get anybody to help him out of the hands of the monster in front of him

"Scream all you want this room is sound proof"

"I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GONNA MAKE YOU REGRET THIS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE YOU ARE SICK HOW COULD Y..."

"Oh I'd like to see you try... Alright enough talking let's get some fun..."

*As Baekhyun was screaming, Heechul threw the now finished cigarette to the ground and stomped on it before launching himself on the tied kid pulling him by the hair to have a better look at his face.

"Good God you are so beautiful" And with that he wasted no time in attacking the helpless crying teenager's lips with his own in a hungry kiss and pinning him to the matress with his own weight.

*As Baekhyun's cries doubled, Heechul've had enough of his lips and worked his way to his neck dropping sloppy kisses here and there sometimes even and biting hard on a sensetive spot and then tugged on the oversized shirt to reveal his delicious collarbone that he wasted no time in devoring under now the kid begging him to stop.

*Baekhyun watched in horror as the supposed 'teacher' started lifting his own shirt to reveal tonned abs and then attempted to get rid of the younger's only to realise that he cannot because of the ropes.

"Oh then I guess we don't need this shirt anymore, too bad it looked good on you" And with that he got scisors from the desk nearby and started hurrying and cut the shirt the fastest he can to reveal a Baekhyun exept from those really tight boxers.

"Look at the masterpiece I created yesterday" Said Heechul in a breathless low voice and Baekhyun found himself in awe as he let out even louder gasps as he saw his chest covered with blue and red marks including hikeys and bitting traces.

*With no mercy, Heechul descended on the kid's body and started and nibbling every possible spot while his hands roamed everywhere.

"P-P-Please S-Stop" Baekhyun gathered all what was left from his energy to speak

"Damn it your body's so desirable" Heechul payed him no attention

"I am Begging you Pl... AHHHHHHH"

*The monster have trapped one of his between his teeth bitting hard on it, his hand now were rubbing the front budge in the little black boxers, and he started kissing and until he reached between his inner thighs.

"HEEEELP HELP SOMEBODY PLEASE" Was his despret call for help he know he won't get

"AIIISH SHUT THE UP" Heechul crawled back to reach Baekhyun's face and slapped him so so hard that he could feel the metalic taste of his own blood in his mouth "I liked you better when you were uncounscious" and then he returned back to his initial place between the younger's tighs...

                                                              ************************************************

"That's a wrap for today" Heechul stood up after abusing the kid over and over again, slipping in his boxers and pants "You were stunning today as well princess" He fixed his shirt back to its place

*He leaned in to kiss Baekhyun's cheek and received no reaction in response.

"See you later love" And with that he headed to the book shelf pushing it a little to the side revealing his office before closing it behind him again

*Baekhyun was like a statue, tears already dried and more bruises all over his body. Heechul him over and over again for hours and the younger didn't have energy to fight back anymore, and at some point he just let go, he felt empty, dead inside, there was nothing he can do anymore...

                                                              ************************************************

*After that Heechul cameback two more times, the first time was when he bought him food which Baekhyun refused to even smell despite the older slapping him countless times to force him to eat. Second was when he cameback for another round to satisfy his ual hunger again and Baekhyun relived the same nightmare all over again...

*It was on Heechul's third visit that the chance came to Baekhyun...

*Seeing that Baekhyun wasn't fighting back, Heechul untied the kid and undressed him ready to abuse him once more when suddenly saw through CCTV he switches on each time he was inside the room, two teachers knocking on his office door.

"Don't move I'll be right back" Heechul warned him before tying one of his newly released hands to the bed again, wearing his shirt back and heading toward the book shelf

*As Baekhyun looked at the CCTV that Heechul forgot to switch off, he noticed the two teachers dragging Heechul out of the room... Call it luck, Heechul forgot his jacket on the floor...

*With unhuman force, Baekhyun moved his numb body trying to reach out for the jacket that was further than he thought, he fell off the bed and bit his lower lip so hard trying to surpress the pain and extended his leg in hopes to reach the cloth. 

*After stretching countless times, his limbs weren't tall enough and he layed there on the floor one hand hanging up, , dizzy and scared... It was then that he spotted the lamp on the nightstand with its long wire. Taking all courage he could muster, he grabbed the object and threw it as far as his drained energy allowed him then tugged on it to pull it in... The jacket reached his hands...

*Baekhyun let go of the lamp and took the jacket searching in its multiple pockets in a hurry until he found the phone. 

*Letting out a silent cry of hope, his free hand fumbled to tape the phone number he knows by heart, and with every beep, Baekhyun's anexity grew bigger: What if the other line don't pick the call up? What if Heechul comes back and find him holding the phone? What if he never manages to leave this room until he is an over used abused dead corpse?

*In three beep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter