Jealousy

JJ Project: Torn between Two Lovers

The afternoon shoot was also successful. Sana was not part of the scene as it was focused on the dancing part of Got7. However, there's another scheduled scene at night on the same day for Sana. It's a scenario where she will just walk, while the boys will keep following her. This time, her outfit is ier than her "cashier getup".

Sana was very pretty with her short shorts and hanging top. When she arrived at the scene, all of the boys were already there. Bambam then saw her and approached her.

"Sana Noona! You're very pretty and y tonight huh. Did you already eat dinner?" Bambam was teasing but admiring her.

"Yes, I already ate dinner. Thank you Bambam for asking." She responded politely and laughed at Bambam's straightforward opinion.

Bambam suddenly whispered at her with a smile.

"Noona, all the members are eyeing on you, including me."

"What?!" She was surprised, yet she laughed at the thought.

At that moment, the other boys were looking at them already, curious of what they were talking about. Yugyeom who was standing close to Jinyoung saw Jinyoung's intense stare at the two. Yugyeom just smiled at the thought. On the other hand, Youngjae who was also standing close to Jaebum read Jaebum's expression - pissed. Jaebum was also intensely looking at Bambam and Sana. Jackson and Mark who were standing close to each other saw everything and understood the scenario. They only looked at each other as a confirmation of what they saw.

After a short moment, Jaebum couldn't take it anymore. He called Bambam who was still talking to - and flirting with - Sana.

"Bambam ah!"

Everyone looked at Jaebum, including the staff. Jaebum, as expected, was quick. He then realized that his tone was a bit angry. So he reasoned out why he called double B.

"Come here, and will start soon!"

Bambam, who did not understand the situation, responded to him.

"Yes Hyung!"

"Noona, double B is called, so I'll leave you with the makeup artist Noona. Fighting!" And then Bambam winked at her and run away towards the other members.

Sana, on the other hand, felt a strong transition of the mood, so she just turned her attention to the hair and makeup artists instead.

Jinyoung could sense that Jaebum was jealous of Bambam, and he was too. But unlike Jaebum, he's in control of his emotions. He only grinded his teeth and closed his hands into fists because he is also mad too - mad because he couldn't show his true emotions.