Your "A" stare

JJ Project: Torn between Two Lovers

"Eonnie, I'm nervous."

"Don't be Sana. Everything will be okay." Sana's hair stylist assured her.

Sana with Got7 and the entire crew are now in Malaysia to shoot the boys' "A" music video. She's nervous because this will be her first appearance before debut. She had been training under JYP Entertainment for years now and not entirely sure when she will debut. What adds to her nervousness is the fact that she will be working with Got7. Sana does not know that at this point, her life will start to change.

"Okay guys, get ready!" The director shouted, which awaken Sana's self.

Before she stood up to be shot, she released a deep sigh and looked at her hair stylist for support. Her Eonnie did not disappoint her eventually and gave her two thumbs up as a sign of encouragement.

Everyone goes to their position including her to start a scene of the MV, which is inside a cafe or fast food.

"Action!" The director then signaled.

The first scene was Youngjae singing the chorus part while looking at her. Sana acted confidently though despite the nervousness. She was really pretty with her "cashier getup". Her eyes were then nailed to the next Got7 member's part, which is Jaebum's. Jaebum was gorgeous and did his thing. Sana's heart felt like it stopped for a bit when Jaebum sang to her. His eyes were saying like "You're very pretty." Jaebum's stare pierced through her, but it did not affect her acting though. She still went on.

Her nervousness got worse when another notable guy of the group followed Jaebum; it was Jinyoung. Jinyoung's stare and wink too were melting her. She almost dropped the container she was holding. Luckily, it was not obvious in the video.

Oh God, help me!

That was what she said in her mind. It's getting into her nerves. After a moment, the scene finally finished, and it was successful. Sana felt relief after that. The next scene will be shot outside of the cafe or fast food in the afternoon. So the director asked everyone to take a few hours break and freshen up before the next scenario will be shot.

When the crew was starting to leave the place, Sana's gaze met Jinyoung's. Jinyoung was already staring at her for a period she doesn't know. He was passionately looking at her and smiled a little at her. Sana froze for a while and then bowed down as a sign of respect. Jinyoung bowed down too as a response.

Sana's heart was uncontrollably pounding at that moment. She then walked away from Jinyoung's point, and then after a few steps, she then met Jaebum's eyes. Jaebum's eyes are very expressive. She can read admiration and love?

Sana couldn't stare at Jaebum for long, so she looked away and continued walking.

Oppa! I couldn't take it. Your eyes are very strong. Jinyoung Oppa! I wish I could talk to you sincerely.

Sana suddenly stopped and laughed sarcastically at herself.

"You're a b**ch Sana. Who is it?" She told herself.