Chapter 1

Work in the back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Instagram: _ree_ly

Snapchat: ree_lyy

 

------------------------

 

This was it. The moment Baekhyun had been waiting for since he started as an intern at Park Industries, to quit and get the out of that hell hole.

 

His plan was to quit in the most extra way he possibly could, which was why he had brought a megaphone to work that day.

 

Taking a deep breath and straightening out his suit that he was definitely going to burn after this if he doesn't get the amount of attention that he wanted he stood up unto the edge of the fountain that stood right outside the large entrance to the company.

 

 

 

 

"And we'll need to think carefully about this contract with Wu enterprise sir." Jongdae reminded his boss, picking up the files from infront of the tall CEO.

 

Said man turned his chair around, groaning as he got up off it, stretching his back and looking out of the oversized window that stood behind his desk.

 

"Hyuna will sort it." He muttered over his shoulder to his assistant, his eyes gazing over his employees as they left for the day.


"Is this what you do everyday?" Jongdae joked. "Looking down in your employees like some sort of God?"


A small smile grazed the tallers lips. "Some people have referred to me as such a being." He smirked shoving his hands in his pockets.


A few seconds passed before his eyes picked up on a certain man struggling one handed on the fountain, in the other hand he held a large red megaphone.


The CEO frowned, confused by the boy's actions.


"Jongdae, who is that?" He asked.


His assistant hesitated before answering. "A new intern, hired just last week but he's been nothing but trouble since he started, my bets he'll be fired next week."


"Not if he quits first.." Chanyeol muttered to himself, finally grasping what the smaller was probably trying to do.


Turning on his heel he made his way out of his office, something he rarely did at this hour.

 

 

 

"Attention fellow employees of this hole you call Park Industries!" Baekhyun shouted through his megaphone, pleased at the audience he had gathered around him.


"I am sure you know who I am if I work anywhere near you but if you don't my name is Byun Baekhyun and I am- was an intern here." He smiled.


"I was going to quit the boring way of a letter of resignation and finishing off the week." He started.


"And I have been trying here because I am actually a trying person but unfortunately I've been a bit put off because all the people that work here are es."


"So I'm going to strip for a living or some because anywhere is better than this ."

 


He dropped the megaphone in the water of the fountain. "I don't know much about electric and stuff but I don't think anyone can touch the fountain anymore." He smiled evilly before hoping down from the fountain.


He dusted himself off as the crowd dispersed, all muttering about Baekhyun either being brave or incredibly stupid.

 


"And where do you think you're off to?" Came a deep velvety voice, he looked up to meet the eyes of the person who'd addressed him, nearly choking at the appearance of the man towering over his small frame.


Baekhyun managed to keep his cool when answering, masking the panic attack at seeing such a beautiful person talking to him. "Home to wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter