Revelations

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And another person comes

To test faith and fate

But was fate really theirs?

 

 

Song Ji Hyo woke up to the blinding light invading through the curtains. Trying to squeeze in just a little more time in slumber, she turned around from the window.

 

“I didn’t know you had a mole here.” A low-toned voice observed, a finger grazing her neck.

 

Startled, Jihyo shot her eyes open and poised to scream but Dong Wook was quick enough to cover her lips.

 

“It’s just me-,” he said hesitatingly, “I- I slept here, remember?”

 

A few seconds and he released her as he felt her still her movements. He watched her as her eyes went from a blank stare to a spark realization. Jihyo blushed then bit her lip, as memories of the night rushed back to her.

 

Embarassed, Jihyo hid her face under the blankets.

 

He chuckled at her somewhat naivete actions and followed her, reaching under the blankets for her. “Jihyo~” he called.

 

It was too late for her to cover her current state of ness under the sheets. She turned a shade darker as their gaze met, Dong Wook having a teasing smile.

 

“You don’t have to be shy, not after last night.” He said, the corner of his lips slightly turned from amusement.

 

“Wae? You want me to remind you about last night?” He added mischievously.

 

They pulled apart, both breathing heavily.

 

“I love you too Dong Wook.” She sighed in surrender.

 

“Shhhh.” He soothed, sensing her troubled heart. “Let’s forget- just for a moment.” He ran down a hand to her face, and placed a kiss on her forehead. “I love you. We’ll make it work.” He murmured against her skin.

 

Jihyo nodded at him, a sliver of hope in her eyes. She kissed him again with more confidence this time. He scooted closer to her, deepening the kiss. His hands cradled the back of her neck while hers tugged at the hem of his shirt.

 

She’s ready for him. It was always him for her.

 

Getting the hint from her, Dong Wook broke off the kiss briefly to allow her to remove his shirt. Then Dong Wook leaned over and pressed his lips against her shoulder, slowly moving one strap of her nightgown down, then the other.

 

“Dong Wook.” She called out to him, voice laced with longing.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Make love to me.”

 

Dong Wook pulled back to look at her nervous smile, “Are you sure?”

 

“I’ve never been more sure.”

 

She squealed as he enveloped her with his arms.

 

“Dong Woooook-“ she whined with her skin tinged red, but Dong Wook was persistent in teasing her.

 

“Wae? I just want to hold you.” He said as he squeezed himself closer to her and buried himself against her neck.

 

Suddenly feeling ticklish, she can’t help but let out a quiet giggle. As a reflex, she tried to push him away from her. But Dong Wook had no intention of letting her go, so he tighten his hold on her and opened his mouth to place a kiss on her neck.

 

Surprised at his action, Ji Hyo let out a yelp. Then in a swift motion, Dong Wook was already hovering over her. Suddenly she felt self-conscious, his breathing as rapid as her own, eyes roaming over her body.

 

Without warning, he captured her lips. The sensation of his kisses already starting to become familiar to her.

 

“Dong Wook-” she says breathlessly, as his hands started to move over her body-

 

Just as they were getting heated, her phone rang.

 

“Don’t answer it.”

 

Not that she was planning to. But it was getting harder to be lost in their own little world with the continuing disturbance.

 

Jihyo pulled away, “Just a second.”

 

Yeoboseyo?

 

Appa? She exclaimed, her body suddenly jerked forward. Dong Wook looked on as she started to put distance between them.

 

Then Dong Wook’s phone rang. He sighed and got up as well to answer his call. When he finished with his call, Jihyo was hurrying to get dressed.

 

“I-“ she hesitated. “I have to go.”

 

He groaned, then moved to dress himself. “Me too. My parents are here, they said there’s something urgent.”

 

Jihyo nodded absently, fingers tracing her necklace. The cold metal suddenly started to weigh heavily on her.

 

“What’s wrong?” he asked, feeling there’s something she wasn’t telling him.

 

“My fiancé is here. My father wants me to meet the both of them here. He wants to officially announce the wedding today.”

 

Dong Wook opened his mouth to say something, but no words seem to come out.

 

“I-“ her voice cracked. “I can’t marry him. Not right now.”

 

Dong Wook walked over to her to calm her. “I won’t let it happen.” He said firmly, “I’ll meet my parents, then I’ll meet your fathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter