LET'S GET IT INTIMATE WITH BLACKQUEENKAI....

INTERVIEW OF BLACKQUEENKAI....

PART 2 ALL ABOUT WRITING FANFICTIONS......

TINA: How and when did you decide to be a fanfic author?
KAI: I became an avid reader way back 2015 the moment I join AFF…I became obsessed then in time I decided to write my own.

TINA: What made you to sit down and actually write something?
KAI: the idea just pop up.

TINA: What is the first fanfic you completed?
KAI: Unbeatable.

TINA: How did you get your idea for your first fanfic?
KAI: Most parts are based on my own personal experience.

TINA: Have you had any prior experience of writing before your first fanfic?
KAI: In my “Unbeatable” fanfic the scene of yunjae encounter was actually base in my own personal experience on how I met my Company boss.

TINA: Have you ever plagued by doubts on your storyline?
KAI: Sometimes.

TINA: How did you promote your fanfic to readers?
KAI: I really didn’t promote it..i was surprise the first time I upload unbeatable the views hit by 3000 in 2 weeks already. From there I think it’s an achievement then I started to share my fics via fb.

TINA: Have you ever been anxious about how the readers receive your story?
KAI: No

TINA: Thoughts on how you felt when you see the first comment on the first story? Do remember who is the first commenter?
KAI: of course I feel happy the moment I saw some comments but I don’t remember who are my commenters thought and I don’t remember who is the first one but I am happy reading their opinions about my story.

TINA: How do you prepare yourself before writing a fanfic?
KAI: I really am not preparing anything, the moment that idea pops up I’ll write it down immediately.

TINA: Do you work out plot line or do you prefer to see where your ideas or inspiration take you?
KAI: Ideas or inspiration to take me

TINA: When and how does your inspiration or muse come to you?
KAI: It comes to me all of a sudden and it depends on my mood.

TINA: What is the weirdest place you were struck by inspiration for your fanfic? Did you write the plot?
If yes what is the title of the fanfic?
KAI: I am a big fan of manga, specifically “Okane Ga nai” from there I created “Opposite Attracts” as my own version of it with a plot twist.

TINA: How much research do you do for your story?
KAI: I never really do research….i created events base on what I know, observe, hear and read.

TINA: What is the easiest part of writing?
KAI: Its easy for me to think of event and plot .

TINA: What is the hardest part of writing a story?
KAI:I have difficulties in grammars and English LOL.

TINA: The writer’s worst nightmare the dreaded writer’s block.When is the worst writer’s block you ever had? How did you overcome it?
KAI: I'm a designer and most of the time I have mind block, artist block…when i felt that I really am not productive but I believe soon I can go back working.

TINA: Any useful tips on how to overcome the writer’s block?
KAI: Do many things, don’t stuck your life in one thing for an instance don’t do your daily routine everyday. If you sleep 8hours a day make it different next time sleep by 9 or 10 or 6 hours. If you only work and go home routine, next time go somewhere else…go to park etc etc just do different things everyday do not become a robot that will only think of one thing.

TINA: Have you written any collaboration with other author’s? If yes name of the fanfic.
KAI: I don’t think I will collab to anyone because I have short patience…if there is a time I want to update I will but if my collab partner will slow me down then I won’t.

TINA: How do you describe your writing style? Do you think you have your own personal writing style?
KAI: I don’t have a particular writing style because all of my 7 fanfics at the moment had different genre and turn of events.

TINA: How do you think you have evolved creatively throughout the years? Do you notice any change in the way you write?
KAI: I really didn’t notice any changes LOL

TINA: How important are readers and their comments?
KAI: Readers and commenters are the one who will know if I improve my writing style or not.

TINA: I have been a silent reader for few months before taking the steps to comment..Any words for silent readers?
KAI: Silent readers were like hikikomori people no I could say anti-social people, they were afraid to express their feelings because they were afraid that the author might get offended and I believe most silent readers are kids, youngsters. I really didn’t hate them being silent is their choice If they drop comment I will be happy if not I still be happy as long as I know people read my stories.

TINA: Do you read other yunjae fanfics? If yes name of the fanfic you loved?
KAI: Gosh I have read 875 yunjae fanfics iN aff, I read all of it and my favorite are stories from yunjae_hlub, ChiryuJung, ZaranK1, Lady_Sinner25, Springmiya, KimZurara, Deathberry and Najeri.

TINA: Are you friends with any other author’s?
KAI: I wish I could but most of them are not active now.

TINA: How do you make your stories standout when there are heaps of other stories with similar plot lines?
KAI: As much as I can I avoid similar plots

TINA: Has anyone stole your story and published under their name?
KAI: I'm positive no one will steal my fanfics because I trust my readers that they won’t do that to me…but if they do I won’t feel angry because im sure were not in the same country I don’t care at all because I can write as many stories that I want LOL

TINA: Thoughts on others stealing your work?
KAI: Stealing is bad but the fact I as writer upload my stories via internet means one thing you share it so its possible someone might steal it…

TINA: How do you manage your time between your daily activities and updating stories?
KAI: I am a master of management skills…I can work every day in the morning, design in evening, work house works..i never sleeps…if I sleep only few hours. I work different things every day because I felt bored easily

TINA: Do you have any favorite time of the day to write stories?
KAI: I don’t have LOL

TINA: Your favorite genre to write?
KAI: I don’t have favorite genre but I want yunho will always be the tough and strong guy LOL


ALL ABOUT STORIES.........

TINA:What are the thoughts and  inspiration behind the fanfic “A COMPLICATED RELATIONSHIP”?
KAI:The moment I thought of the title complicated relationship I already thought about the life of an celebrity/Idol and Obsess fans I think I elaborate my thoughts on this story n.n

TINA: Inspiration and thoughts behind the story
“UNBEATABLE”?
KAI:The moment I met my company boss then I thought about the discrimination of Homouals in the code of ethics of education system.

TINA:Few words on the supernatural fanfic
“THE GOD OF DEATH AND ME”?
KAI:I just want to make a story like “Ghost” Movie have you watch that? It’s a classic popular movie n.n

TINA: What is the inspiration behind the fanfic
"A BEAR AND A KITTEN"?Few words on this fanfic?
KAI:I got my inspiration writing bear and a kitten with my idol crush boss at work. He was a ninja type appeare all of a sudden the dissappear in an instant, at first i want yunho that way but in came in my mind about the anti social people in japan. I research about the hikikomori then blend it for my story...i really hate fluff story but for this fic i tried my best for it to be fluff from start to end. And so i discovered hikikomori peoole recovers when then took care of a cat. As you can see reading about jae how he act it was like an adorable cat that is loyal to his master. I end the fic but if ever i could think of possible extra chapters i will add in the future n.n
      Bear and a kitten i can say is the most positive vibe among all my fic hhheehhhee

TINA: Still writing or have you stopped now?
KAI: I’m still writing no worries LOL

TINA: Any future yunjae fanfics you are working on?
KAI: Opposite Attracts (COMPLETED NOW)
     A Bear and a Kitten (COMPLETED)
     LYNX
     Immortal One, Immortal Two


All ABOUT ......

TINA:Tells us why are we so interested to read taboo topics when it comes to yunjae?Ex. ,cheating,home wrecker etc.
KAI: It contains excitement and Thrill just to be different.

TINA: How difficult or easy is writing ?
KAI: its hard to write scenes super, actually I know the scenes but I had difficulties to interpret it in words…I only had visuals in my mind LOL

TINA: Do you blush or get embarrassed while writing ?
KAI: I feel embarrassed because what I write is not the same as I imagine LOL

TINA: How do you write the scene? What is the inspiration?
KAI: Because I am a designer I watch for inspiration LOL

TINA: Have you ever watched GV(gay videos) before writing a scene?
KAI: YES, I shamelessly will tell you I watch LOL

TINA: Has any family member or friends have ever walked on you while writing a scene?
KAI: Yes, but they ignore me because I am an adult already no big deal

TINA: Thoughts after writing your first ever scene?
KAI: Nervous haha among all fics I have complicated relationship is the only fic who had a full chapter while lynx and god of death had only a mild scene.

TINA: What is the secret of writing a scene that turns on your readers?
KAI: it must contain y and rough (Hey yunho is a rough sadist LOL) so will always be ok LOL

TINA: It is so heart breaking when u see your favorite authors deleting their journals or accounts,taking away the chance to reread some of your favorite stories..and having those wonderful stories lost..Have you anytime in future have plans on deleting your journal?
KAI:I don’t even understand the logic why they delete it anyway…people support you, your readers heart was part of that story so deleting it was like deleting every precious memories with your readers. I promise no matter what I won't delete my fics and no matter what happen all of my fics will all be completed in time so for the readers thank you for still supporting my fics LOL


END OF PART 2.