Ghost here, Ghost gone

The little ghost girl

After waiting for about half in hour, sobbing, sitting on the ground, she heard the door knob turn and shake, she quikly pulled out her knife and pointed it at the door, then the door burst open and it was just a boy, "How long have you been here?" he said, "I don't know, a little girl locked me in here,". Confused the boy helped Hana up and then started laughing "What's so funny?" Hana asked "It's just that knowbody lives here and you thought you got locked in but is was open the whole time!", "But I did get locked in! a little girl was here and I followed her up the stairs then I got locked in!" smiling the boy said "Sure, sure, let's just get out of here before the cops get called on us." . Hana went home and sat down for dinner. "Hana! your face is filthy! and your hands too!", "Yeah mom, I'll get washed...". In the middle of dinner, Hana said "Mom?" "Yes dear?" her mother replied,"So, I was in that house, and-" "You were in that house? the police would've came! why were you in that house?" her mother shouted "Mom! just litsen! I was in the house and I found a little girl in there!" Hana yelled back, " A little girl?" "Yes! and she locked me in one of the rooms!", "Hana a 16 year old girl so stupid to leave the little girl in there!" "Mom! I could'nt find her after that!" "Okay, I'm finding that little girl," Hana's mother gets up from the table a reaches for her sweater, "Mom?", her mother picks up a flashlight and looks at her, "Well? show me that little girl, then were gonna find her parents,".The both walk to the old house and step in side, "It's cold in here..." her mother says, the both walk around calling for the little girl....but there was no answer, "Hana, there was no little girl, and even if there was, she probly ran off with her mother already," Hana's mother said, "But mom! there was a little girl!"  "C'mon, were going back in the house,".