The Little Ghost Girl

The little ghost girl

Present day: Hana is waiting in the car for her mother, she just moved in the neiborhood. Finally her mother came back with bags of food, "I'm back! Still listining to that weird K-pop again?" her mother said "2017 mom, it's not the 70's again,". They drove to there new house,"Who lives in that?" Hana said pointing to the old abanded house,"No one, can you help me dear?".After a while, Hana wanted to go in the house,"Mom I'm just going out for a minute!", it was 8:00 at night, hana put on a sweater then went out. She carried a flashlight and knife just in case, Hana walked up the steps and in the door, it was dark, and cold, she walks in the kitchen which was filthy! so she goes in the living room, she shines her flashlight everywere and then sits down on a old couch, all of a sudden she see's a little girl peeking out of the closet, frightend she dropped her flashlight on the floor, "H-hello?" the little girl gasps and runs out of the closet up the stairs "Wait! little girl! where is your mother? come back!" . Hana runs up the stairs after her. She reaches up the stairs and finds nothing,"Little girl?" all of a sudden the door behind her slams shut and locks itself, "Hey!let me out!"