Chapter 1

Ong Seungwoo's Badass Girlfriend

 

 

                                                                

"Hey Sunshine, Can I get your number?" A ert said to me as I was walking home from the mall.

" off, Jackass," I said and gave him the finger and kept walking ignoring the numerous catcalls i was getting.

I finally reached home getting bombarded with questions from my mom "Where the hell was you!? Do you know what time it is!? Why Haven't you picked up your phone!?" She yelled and hit my back, I winced in pain and glared at her 

"Don't you have a tracking device on my bracelet! Why not just track me down! Jesus! I was shopping!" I yelled back as I massaged my back. My dad put a tracking device on my bracelet because I used to get lost all the time as a kid. He did it before he passed away so I cherish and wear this bracelet regardless of my privacy getting invaded.

"Oh, WELL THEN GET PACKING WE ARE LEAVING IN THREE HOURS" My mom screamed as she pushed me to the stairs.

"I got it! I'm going!" I said going up the stairs and walking to my room. My Dad died when I was five years old from a car crash so my mom and I  decided to move to Tokyo, Japan. We have stayed in Japan for 13 years and my Grandpa would visit us 3 times a year but since he was getting old he has ordered us to move back to Korea so he can spend time with us before he passes.

"That Old Man" I mumbled as I packed my stuff, I put the new clothes I bought into the suitcase and everything else I needed inside it and zipped it up. Everything was already shipped out to our new house in Korea so all we had to pack were our clothes and other belongings.

My Grandpa was the Chairman of Han Enterprises, which is one of the biggest companies in all of Asia. My mom became the CEO after my dad has passed away but she really does not do much as a CEO unless stuff is going on in Japan, so when we get to Korea she will be pretty busy.

--------

"That was such a long flight, my feels like it's been compressed together," I said earning a slap on the shoulder from my mom making me wince in pain.

"Will you please mind your damn language!"My mom said glaring at me, I laughed massaging my shoulder.

"Yes mom, I will mind my damn language," I said earning another slap on the shoulder

"Why are you hitting my precious Granddaughter!?" I heard a familiar voice say making me grin. I ran towards my grandpa and engulfed him in a massive hug

"Old man, I have missed you so," I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek

"You little punk," My grandpa said hugging me back with a chuckle, He released me and hugged my mom "I have missed you soonmi,"He said as my mom cried on his shoulder.

"I missed you too dad," She said hugging him back and wiping away tears

"Alright, let's get out of here!" He said and led us towards the car. I sat in the front seat and gave a playful smile to my grandpa.

"Are you excited for school, Areum?"He asked me

"Oh yeah, I can't wait," I said sarcastically making him laugh 

"You trouble maker you! If I find out you got into trouble, I will shave your hair off!" He warned having me gasp and hold onto my precious hair

"Grandpa Dear, Why do you always assume I will get in trouble, It truly offends me," I said touching my chest, I took out a small box from my backpack and gave it to him

"Whats this?" He asked with a grin on his face. I gave him a small box wrapped in a blue wrapper and was decorated with a cute blue ribbon.  My mom looked at me weirdly "You actually got him something?" She asked and I just gave her a smile.

My grandpa opened the box finding a watch and a frame with a picture of me and him. " Thank you Areum," He said and patted my head with a smile

"You may be a trouble maker but you sure do love your grandpa,"My mom said giving me a thumbs up

"This is  Peace Offering, So just in case I do get in trouble this is for not shaving my hair off" I said making them both laugh

-------

We arrived at the place, It was huge and it was just way too big for literally only two people. My mom showed me where my room was and I settled in, I put my things away in the room and after I was done I went downstairs and ate dinner with everyone before going to sleep.

"HAN AREUM! HAN AREUM! OPEN THE DOOR! YOU HAVE ONE HOUR TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL! OPEN THE DOOR!"My mom screamed through the doors making me wake up annoyed as hell.

I opened the door and was shoved a uniform onto my hands, I looked at it with disgust " You want me to wear this!?" I asked looking at her weirdly 

"GET OVER IT! YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES TO GET READY AND COME DOWNSTAIRS FOR BREAKFAST! CHOP! CHOP!" my mom screamed, I  covered my ears.

"MOM! IM LITERALLY STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU! WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING!" I yelled back earning a smack on my arm

"I could ask you the same thing," I  glared at her. I can't believe I have survived living with this psychopath for all these years.

I shut the door and got ready, I put on makeup on and combed my hair, I put on the uniform after staring at it with disgust for 10 minutes and honestly I looked pretty good on it. I was hot as and man did I look good. I decided to not wear the blazer because it was hot as hell outside.

(This is how the Uniform looks)

I went downstairs and ate my breakfast quickly before she smacked or screamed at me again, I walked towards my mom and she turned to me.

"Goodbye Monster," I said and gave her a quick peck on the cheek getting the out of there before I got my beat again

"YOU PUNK! HAVE A GOOD AT SCHOOL" My mom yelled making me grin, I gave her a flying kiss and waved goodbye from the car window.

I was dropped off at the front of the school, I was already earning stares from the students which was kind of uncomfortable. I walked into the school and found the school directory. I took my phone out and snapped a picture to find my way to the office.

"Are you new? Do you need help?" A boy with light brown hair suddenly asked me, His face looked like a puppy and man was he hot as hell. His eye smile melted my heart and I literally did not know how I survived that smile.

"Yes I am, and No Thank You I can manage I need to learn how to get around the school anyway," I said and gave him a small smile, I honestly hate bothering people with things that I already knew how to do.

"I'm Kang Daniel, by the way, you can come to me if you need help with anything It's nice meeting you," He said and grabbed my hand giving me another toothy smile

I pulled away shyly trying my best not to blush "I'm Han Areum, It was nice meeting you" I said and bowed to him before leaving. I wasn't trying to be a ,  I honestly like doing things on my own without help.

I walked to the office and went to the secretary who looked at me lazily, "I'm Han Areum, The New student My mom got a call saying I was supposed to come here for my class details and name tag." I said trying to sound as polite as possible.

The middle aged woman gasped with wide eyes "Y-Your Chairman Han's Granddaughter! Come this way" She said and led the way, I rolled my eyes.

She knocked on the door "MR.KIM, CHAIRMAN HAN'S GRANDAUGHTER HAN AREUM IS HERE TO SEE YOU" She said making me facepalm 

The principal quickly opened the door and welcomed me in "My, My, you are as beautiful as your mother" he said with a sincere smile

"Here you are Areum, This is your homeroom and all the classes you will be taking, and this is your pin," He said handing me a file and a pin.

"Thank you, sir," I said and bowed at him

"You can wait here for your homeroom teacher to come get you, he will be here soon," He said with a smile, I sat down on the chair and waited.

"Areum would you like any snacks or drinks?" He asked me and I shook my head "No thank you sir" I said with a small smile

A good looking mid 20s male walked into the room with a smile "You must be Han Areum, It's nice to meet you I'm Shin Maroo, Your homeroom Teacher" He said and reached out his hand 

I shook his hand and admired his pretty face, Why is everyone in this school so damn good looking!?

"It's nice to meet you too," I said with a smile. He showed me the way to the classroom and told me to wait outside first as he went inside and told the class to quiet down.

"Alright Everyone, We Have a New Student! She moved to Japan and has come to Korea after 13 years! Please welcome her!" He said and waved his hand at me to come inside

I walked Inside and was attacked with whistles and screams from the boys, screaming about how pretty and hot I was. "SHES SO HOT!"One screamed making me look over at him with a glare. Honestly, I didn't mind the attention, It just pissed me off and made me feel embarrassed. I probably was going to have a hard time making girl friends with the glares I was getting from them.

I sighed and introduced myself " I'm Han Areum I am 18 years old and it's nice to meet you all," I said earning a loud applause from the boys, They kept Whistling until Mr.Shin Told them to shut up 

"You can pick your seat now, I will be back in 20 minutes for class," He said and waved goodbye and left.

The only seats that were left were the crazy boys so I decided to sit in the back in the empty desk with no one beside me Having the boys groan.

"Oh no she did not just sit there, That " I heard a girl say making me glare at her and raise an eyebrow at her, She quickly looked away embarrassed leaving me with a smirk. What the hell was her problem?

The door suddenly opened revealing two guys, one of them was the cute puppy Kang Daniel I met earlier, and the other one was like another species of human, he was perfect to me. His face was just straight up gorgeous and I could not stop staring at his pretty face but I snapped out of it and looked away. Kang Daniel saw me and waved at me with shock before making his way towards me. He sat in the chair in front of me and turned back to face me "You are In this class too?"He asked and gave me a toothy smile, I smiled back and nodded.

"You know her?" The pretty boy asked as he pulled up the chair next to me and sat down, he pushed the chair closer to the  desk with his body and looked at me, I gave him an annoyed look because I thought I was going to be able to sit here by myself "You sit here?" I asked and pointed to the chair. He scoffed at me "Did you want to sit by yourself?" He asked with a chuckle making my heart do a flip. I swear if I wasn't such a I would have already died from his beautiful smile, I looked away and bit my lip.

"My Name is Ong Seungwoo, Whats yours?" He asked me but Daniel answered it before me "Han Areum" He said making me look at him, He was staring at me with his usual eye smile. "Well it's nice to meet you Han Areum," Ong Seungwoo said and stretched out his hand for a handshake, I nodded at him and took out my notebook not seeing his hand.

Daniel snorted and laughed at Seungwoo as he took his hand and hit his chest showing a hurt face. I was so confused but I just left it and took out my pencil bag to get ready for class. Class started and I could literally feel Seungwoo and Daniel staring, They kept looking at me and it bothered me because I could not pay attention to the teacher for the life of me. I glanced at Daniel once and his whole face turned red, He never once looked back at me after that.

After Class Ended I put my backpack into my locker in the classroom and locked it with my own lock because I can't trust these hoes from all the Korean dramas I have watched. I turned around and found Ong Seungwoo and Kang Daniel hovering over me, I gave them a look and sat down in my chair. Ong Seung woo played with my lock and punched Daniel in the stomach for no reason, Daniel clutched his stomach and grunted.

A boy came up to me all of a sudden and smiled shyly at me "Areum can we talk after class, I have to tell you something" He said making me confused, I have never seen this boy before. What did he want? "I don't have time after so if you want to tell me something, tell me now," I said looking at him in the eyes trying to figure out, he was pretty cute but not my type

"H-Here?"He said nervously blushing hard, I gave him a questioning look and nodded

He went on his knees in front of me having my eyes go wide "Areum I like you!  You are the prettiest girl I have ever seen Please accept my heart!" He quickly said closing his eyes shut as he brought a rose to my face. WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM? The whole class was stunned, Ong Seungwoo and Daniel had their mouths wide open like idiots

I burst into laughter and took the rose from his hand earning gasps from everyone. "You aren't actually going to date him are you?" One boy asked making me glare at him for his unwanted rudeness.

Seungwoo and Daniel looked at me with stunned faces and I turned back to the boy, I stood up and also helped him stand back up " I'll just take the rose, it's pretty and dude we just met" I said smelling the rose, he looked at me sadly. I patted his head and mouthed a sorry and gave him a small smile before he walked back to his seat getting comforted by his friends.

Seungwoo and Daniel had their mouths open still and scoffed at me as they sat back down  "That was the first time I have ever witnessed that fast of a confession in my life, You literally haven't even been here for a day" Daniel said and grabbed my rose from my hands observing it.

I smacked his hand and grabbed my rose back shooting him a nasty glare " And that was also the first time someone treated me like trash, I'm experiencing a lot of things today" He said making me laugh 

Ong Seungwoo was awfully quiet but when I looked over at him,  his head was resting right on his hand and he was staring at me with his dreamy eyes, I think time froze because we kept staring at each other, my heart pounded like crazy but I finally snapped out of it  by Daniel's throat. Seungwoo, on the other hand, would not look away, It was driving me so crazy that I started to blush.

Daniel waved his hand in front of Seungwoo's face and he finally looked away giving Daniel a huge grin, Daniel shook his head and made a face at him asking him what he was doing.

"Oppa!" A High Pitched Voice screamed and Seungwoo's smile disappeared from his face. He looked annoyed and he sent death glares to the girl but she smiled harder at him making him groan. It was the same who called me a , I figured she called me that because I sat next to her precious ongie Oppa.

"Oh God," Daniel said facing the front and putting on headphones making me bite back a laugh.

"Kang Se-ah,"Seungwoo said his voice sounding colder than ever.

"Yes, Oppa!" She said with a nasal voice making me gag 

"Please get back to your seat," Seungwoo said as calm as possible, I could tell he wanted to rip her face off.

"Fine but tomorrow I won't go so easily," she said with a pout having Seungwoo groan even louder kicking Daniels chair about a hundred times.

Daniel turned back and patted his friend with sympathy. I watched them with amusement and got ready for the next class to begin.

The teacher came in and I was trying to do my notes but Ong Seungwoo was still staring right at me and not once did he look away, I wanted to punch him in the face but held back because my grandpa would slaughter me. Even when I looked at him he would still not look away, My face was getting hot from embarrassment and I wanted the class to end quickly before I actually murder him.

After class I walked over to Daniel who looked at me shyly with wide eyes, He was taken aback at the fact that I came up to him and smiled at me

 " Do you want to sit with us during lunch?" He asked begging me with his puppy eyes

"Sure, but can you tell your friend to stop staring at me, He's giving me the creeps," I said making Daniel burst into laughter. Ong Seungwoo looked away and blushed hard, My heart melted at his red face and I grinned.

"Aww is our Ong falling in love?" Daniel said wrapping his arms around him, Seungwoo glared at him and pushed him off him putting his hands in his pant pockets and walked away from us. 

I Laughed at his cuteness and followed them to the cafeteria earning whispers and stares from everyone. Daniel handed me and Seungwoo a tray and we started filling our tray with food at the lunch line.

After getting our food we walked over to the table where  6 boys who were staring at me with wide eyes were, I sat next to a brown haired boy who looked at me with a nervous smile, Ong Seungwoo sat across from me and Daniel sat next to me. I smiled back at the boy and looked at everyone, I was stunned at their looks they all were just handsome. Is it just me or is this whole place filled with models?!

"I hope you don't mind that I'm sitting here, My name is Han Areum," I Introduced myself as I smiled at all of them.

"we don't mind at all," Daniel said taking a piece of my kimchi 

"My name is Lai Guanlin," A dark haired cute boy said and smiled cutely at me.

"I'm Lee Daehwi! You are so pretty!" The light brown haired one said to me making me smile at him.

"I'm Park Ji-Hoon, It's nice to meet you," The brown haired boy who sat next to me said with a wink making Ong choke on his food and cough. Daniel Gave him water and he soon calmed down.

"I'm park Woojin," The one at the end said giving me a cute smile revealing his cute tooth having me gasp " Aww you are so cute!" I said out loud without realizing making him blush. Ong Choked on his food again and hit his chest while coughing. "You good?" I asked giving him a water bottle

"I AM JAEHWAN!" The one next to Ong said and extended his hand, I shook his hand and smiled at him.

"B-Bae Jinyoung," The small faced boy next to Jaehwan said not looking at me making me smile, my heart melted at his shyness"It's nice to meet you Jinyoung and you all," I said giving them all of them a smile

"There's more of us but they already graduated, you can meet them one day next time all of us hang out," Daehwi said making me grin, I  thanked him for inviting me and finally started eating my food

"You eat like you've been starving for days, Noone is going to take your food," Ong Seungwoo said to me as he watched me eat, I glared at Daniel remembering that he took my kimchi, He smiled back at me nervously 

"You choked on your food two times, I really don't think you should be judging how I eat Miss Ong," I said eating a spoonful of rice with the bulgogi 

Seungwoo scoffed at me as Daniel and the guys laughed at us, "May I get your Number" Lai Guanlin asked me all of a sudden and before I could say anything Ong Seungwoo decided to speak for me.

"No You May not, She is way too old for you, thirsty ," Seungwoo said throwing a water bottle at him leaving a pouty Guanlin.

Everyone laughed at each other and we were all getting along. I found out the only ones my age were Seungwoo and Daniel and the rest were younger than me. They now call me noona, I didn't care its kind of cute. Even Bae Jinyoung Opened up and was finally looking at me, It was cute and I was thankful for his effort.

"Noona, Can I please get your number?" Lai Guanlin whispered coming over to me, I laughed and gave him my phone.

Seungwoo scoffed at me and watched everyone enter their numbers into my phone. Daniel handed it to Seungwoo. After Seungwoo put his number in,  he started scrolling through my contacts.

"Wow, Look at all these men in your phone," He said giving me a look. "Give me back my phone!" I said getting annoyed, I tried snatching it from his hand but he moved it and stuck his tongue out. He did not just stick his tongue out at me

Daniel snatched the phone from him and gave it back to me shooting a weird look at Seungwoo, I smiled at Daniel and thanked him before putting my phone away. 

"Why is Ong Hyung so weird today?" Daehwi asked earning a glare from him.

After lunch, i said bye to all of them and headed back to class with Seungwoo and Daniel. I went to my seat and found a note on my desk, "If you don't stay away from Ong Oppa I won't Leave you alone, Watch out" I laughed out loud and showed the note to Seungwoo and Daniel. What the hell? This girl is a psychopath

"Who the hell wrote this?" Daniel said getting mad, Seungwoo frowned looking at the paper but I could tell he knew who wrote it.

"Oh, I know who," I said with a smirk on my face. I got up from my seat and walked over to Kang Seah who looked at me with wide eyes

"You wrote this didn't you?" I said and slammed the note on her desk making her flinch gaining attention from everyone. The class became silent and everyone's attention went on us. This girl really thought I was just going to stay quiet and not confront her about this? I'm Han Areum I don't take any type of crap from anyone, except my mom.

Daniel and Seungwoo looked at each other and then at me with shock. The same girl they were just talking to and laughing with was seen with a totally different aura than before.

"W-What if I did!?" She stuttered nervously making me laugh, Why is she such a wuss? I could tell from the looks I was getting that no one has ever stood up to this girl before. Man, Grandpa is going to kill me I better just let her off with a warning. 

I grabbed her chin and got close to her face making her freeze and look away from me "Oh you don't want to me mess with me honey I'm nothing but trouble, Try something and I will show you no remorse when I ruin your life" I said with a smile, I tucked in a hair for her and went back to my seat leaving her stunned.

I calmly took out my notebook as Seungwoo and Daniel stared at me with shock. "Well a-aren't you a badass," Seungwoo said making me chuckle 

"Ongie dear this is nothing, I am capable of doing much more," I said earning a nervous laugh from both of them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked my first chapter, I made it pretty long so if you don't like it this long please comment and tell me and I will make it shorter! Thanks for reading!

Please check out my other stories if you have time, Everything except my kikwang one because that was just written so badly.